Has your leadership started planning for the end of Open Church services?

Posted in the Bassett Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#1 Jun 26, 2013
The Supreme Court has prepared the ground for the destruction of the Church in America today making Gay Marriage in effect a federal law by striking down California's defense of marriage act. Any group of believers who owns a temple building should today be drawing up plans for the sale of that property and the moving of services into homes and small groups.

You only need to read the legal suits against the Boy Scouts to connect the dots on the matter of Gay Marriage. The moment this is law the radical left will use it to attempt to force your body to perform marriages in your building. You can either submit to this or stand against it and be bankrupted in legal fees.

Your only course of action is to remove the temple as part of the Sunday worship services. No temple, no building to be rented. No building to be rented then on ability for the left to attempt to destroy your gathering.

And for the record the current man made temple system is not part of the first century church, who met in open fields and in homes.

So leadership of the Church are you prepared?

Those who do not consider the Bible's clear stance against homosexuality as sin or it's clear declaration that marriage is a covenant between God and one man and one woman. It's not a contract, without God in it, it is not marriage!

So church are you ready?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 26, 2013
You are right Wil. Things are taking a turn for the worse. I think it still has a ways to go to reach what you're saying but we for sure are heading that direction. Maybe homes and small groups will be better- I think so. Those who speak against the gay lifestyle in church or on TV will be at risk for sure. I think this is still years away but its moving very fast that direction.
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#3 Jun 26, 2013
churches are not allowed free speech or they will lose their nonprofit status that has been the law of the land for many years.
This is about the use of church buildings to perform government sponsored coupling ceremonies in the guise of the term marriage.
Any body unwilling to allow their building to be rented to allow them will be sued out of existence.
It's only a matter of time!
Dave P

Sarasota, FL

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Don't think it will take years as in decades. Ten to fifteen max anyone?
William

Anniston, AL

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Looking over the headlines and blogs at lunch, you'd think that gays had just won the Super Bowl.
Dave P

Sarasota, FL

#6 Jun 26, 2013
William wrote:
Looking over the headlines and blogs at lunch, you'd think that gays had just won the Super Bowl.
That's because they really just did. Biggest win until some church denies them the right to marry in a church. Then the real biggest victory comes.

Since: Jul 12

Oceana, WV

#7 Jun 26, 2013
You folks are scared of gay people. Gay people who want marriage licences. lol

Oh no! Hide your children! Sell your church! The gays are coming!
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Jun 26, 2013
Walkinginlove wrote:
The Supreme Court has prepared the ground for the destruction of the Church in America today making Gay Marriage in effect a federal law by striking down California's defense of marriage act. Any group of believers who owns a temple building should today be drawing up plans for the sale of that property and the moving of services into homes and small groups.
You only need to read the legal suits against the Boy Scouts to connect the dots on the matter of Gay Marriage. The moment this is law the radical left will use it to attempt to force your body to perform marriages in your building. You can either submit to this or stand against it and be bankrupted in legal fees.
Your only course of action is to remove the temple as part of the Sunday worship services. No temple, no building to be rented. No building to be rented then on ability for the left to attempt to destroy your gathering.
And for the record the current man made temple system is not part of the first century church, who met in open fields and in homes.
So leadership of the Church are you prepared?
Those who do not consider the Bible's clear stance against homosexuality as sin or it's clear declaration that marriage is a covenant between God and one man and one woman. It's not a contract, without God in it, it is not marriage!
So church are you ready?
In our church we already have many small groups meeting in each others homes. I suspect the pastoral role (paid preacher) would be very limited or extinct, but I do believe that the day will come when the church will be forced to go underground. If you have listened to Glen Beck, the Mormon, this is very close to what he is now teaching. I see it as something that could happen.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jun 26, 2013
God told me civil war is coming to America.
William

Anniston, AL

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Say hi to Ted Nugent for us.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jun 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
God told me civil war is coming to America.
He also told me I will survive and make it through it.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jun 26, 2013
The civil war will follow the chaos that happens to the whole Earth.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jun 26, 2013
God told me that it is going to be so evil that all those who survive the ordeal that is going to fall upon the whole Earth...you will be referred to as a survivor.

Since: Jul 12

Oceana, WV

#14 Jun 26, 2013
Of course - Good luck to everyone surviving the attack of the gay marriage.

You don't think anyone around here is being melodramatic, do you?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jun 26, 2013
Awesome_Steve_Monkey wrote:
Of course - Good luck to everyone surviving the attack of the gay marriage.
You don't think anyone around here is being melodramatic, do you?
Those like you are not going to survive.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jun 26, 2013
They will be the first to go.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jun 26, 2013
Look up the word PURGE.

God is soon to PURGE the Earth.

He told so and showed me a very small glimpse of what is soon to befall upon the whole Earth.

Idiots like you will be no where to be found.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jun 26, 2013
It is going to get horrendously wicked and evil. It is going to make ww2 look like heaven.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jun 26, 2013
As for me...I shall be walking with the angels of God.

The Lord has already told me so.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jun 26, 2013
And all these people who have the spirits in them that know it is coming and getting ready for it...the Lord told me all that saving up food and making themselves prepared... will not help them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) 10 hr Barnsweb 1,140
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 19 hr gwsbadass 1,360
How can i get a copy of my background check? (Nov '13) Mon Louis Hawkins 3
Indictments issued Sep 26 shannonsmith 1
hottest girl (Jan '14) Sep 26 me fartwhistle 3
Why are ... Sep 25 satoshi 1
Sola fide? Sep 24 William 77
Bassett Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Bassett Jobs

Bassett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bassett News, Events & Info