Bassettbaby cribs sold exclusively at Babies R Us recalled due ...

The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with the firm named below, today announced a voluntary recall of the following consumer product. Full Story
Andrew

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2007
Yet another faulty children's product made in Communist China. When will our elected officials wake up, tell the globalists no and reverse free trade with Communist China?

Please everyone: until we get some leadership with backbones, please inspect the labels on every single thing you are about to purchase. If it says "Made in China" DO NOT BUY IT! This is the second recalled children's product in the news today. The first was a toy that contained ingredients found in the date rape drug.
brainwabrain

Hendersonville, NC

#2 Nov 8, 2007
Even the Chinese won't buy this crap!
Blake

Bailey, NC

#3 Nov 8, 2007
Seriously how much more of this chinese crap are we gonna import? This is getting out of hand!!!
Kay

Collinsville, VA

#4 Jun 22, 2010
I don't know if you can find much not made in china. I hate that we are sending all our jobs to china so the communist government can make a lot of money and beat/imprison any workers for challenging the treatment they are receiving. We are increasingly encouraging the inhumane practices of an inhumane gov't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are You Ready? 1 hr HEATH - 72 115
Sola fide? 1 hr Mike_Peterson 38
Catholics (Feb '14) 2 hr Mike_Peterson 1,000
COC and KJV Bible (Jan '13) 6 hr _Randy_ 85
Which church is this 8 hr Bobby 37
What Does Johnny Robertson Say 9 hr Mitchell_Ferguson 2
Who is Eric Picock Tue Bobby 18
•••
•••

Bassett Jobs