1. Who said it did? It is the temporal punishment. You steal. You confess and are forgiven. You still have to replace what you have stolen. That is penance.1.Doing works of penance doesn't forgive sins.
2. Praying to Mary doesn't forgive sins.
3. Rosary beads not scriptural.
4. Hail Marys- a ritual made up by Catholics
5. Asking priest to forgive sins- unscriptural.
The Catholic Church has left its first love- an organization built on doctrinal evolution and teachings that belittle Jesus and uplift man.
2. Who said it did. Not the Church.
3. Not required by the Church. You can never say a Rosary and be a good Catholic.
3. Hail Mary. Reciting scripture from the Bible??
4. Confess your sins to one another. Whatever sins you forgive are forgiven etc. Direct from Bible. God forgives the sins through the priest. How would they know whether to forgive or retain them if you don't tell them.