What is the new world order?

Posted in the Bassett Forum

Bobby

Mansfield, TX

#1 Jul 25, 2014
Answer: The New World Order is a conspiracy theory which posits a new period of history bringing about a major change in the world with the balance of world power. This New World Order is theorized by some to involve a group or groups of elitist people bent on ruling the world through a single worldwide system of government. The appeal of this New World Order lies in its proposal to free the world of wars and political strife, and its promises to eradicate poverty, disease, and hunger. Its purpose is to meet the needs and hopes of all mankind through worldwide peace.

http://www.gotquestions.org/new-world-order.h...
William

Birmingham, AL

#2 Jul 25, 2014
"The appeal of this New World Order lies in its proposal to free the world of wars and political strife, and its promises to eradicate poverty, disease, and hunger."

Good luck with all that.

The NWO is in place to perpetuate strife so that money can be constantly made off of weapons sales and political turmoil. Banks facilitate the transaction so that they can control the debts.

Name me any country that has no debt right now.
Bobby

Mansfield, TX

#3 Jul 25, 2014
William wrote:
"The appeal of this New World Order lies in its proposal to free the world of wars and political strife, and its promises to eradicate poverty, disease, and hunger."
Good luck with all that.
The NWO is in place to perpetuate strife so that money can be constantly made off of weapons sales and political turmoil. Banks facilitate the transaction so that they can control the debts.
Name me any country that has no debt right now.
Proverbs
The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.
William

Birmingham, AL

#4 Jul 25, 2014
If you want to see a movie that portrays banks as they really are, go rent "The International".

Clive Owen and Naomi Watts

Highly recommended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) 4 hr William 1,920
Hard Passages: Matt. 19:9 Wed William 2
Hard Passages: Acts 2:38 Tue Ernie 221
5 Acts of Worship: The error of The Church of C... (Sep '11) Tue gospel-preacher j... 270
Indictments issued Sep '14 shannonsmith 1
hottest girl (Jan '14) Sep '14 me fartwhistle 3
Meth, Cocaine, Marijuana Found in Henry Co. Home (May '14) May '14 new to the area 3
Bassett Dating
Find my Match

Bassett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bassett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bassett

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:57 pm PST