Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

regina steele marrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Again , accusing me of something , I have not done.
This is why I have never and will not post again my beliefs.
I laugh all the time, at theories and conjectures , I see on here.
I have asked more questions and got less answers , them anyone on here.
From SW , CREED, BW , Bobby, and everyone on here. Sometimes , like typing to myself.
Have I stated my whole case , no. But judgement , has come and I am a Gnostic , Jesus Only , Oneness, Pentecostal and someone who denied the Godhead.
Was Jesus , God walking in here in the flesh? Yes.
Was that outer man God? NO
Was that inner man God? Yes
Was the Holy Ghost , that cam back on Pentecost , God? No God manifesting himself , inside of us today.
One question , unanswered by anyone on here !!!
Was the outer man Jesus , from Heaven or of earth?
Since you accuse and call me something , I am not. It is hard to discuss three different subjects at once.
A challenge to you Creed , ask ONE QUESTION , about the Godhead/Trinity, and lets get it on. No judgements , no misunderstandings about nothing. No copying and pasting , just point-counter point. No straying from the subject .
Remember I AM NOT THE ONE , who has attacked and called your Trinity theology , heresy.
1st question
Was the outer man Jesus , from Heaven or of earth?
I will answer your answer , with a answer.
I merely cited your very words. Go back and explain each thing you posted before. I didn't say it- you did. Please don't take things so personal, I mean no ill will towards you. I just happen to find your doctrinal views a bit confusing and off-base with what Scripture says. If I have misunderstood you, please expound on your comments.
New Guy

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Was the outer man Jesus, God? Yes.
Was the inner man Jesus, God? Yes.

Now, explain how the outer man Jesus was not God please.

Johnny Marrs, I think we sometimes have a hard time understanding you, as you have a hard time understanding us.

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Since: Jun 11

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

New Guy wrote:
Johnny Marrs, I think we sometimes have a hard time understanding you, as you have a hard time understanding us.
I will answer all your questions , I work for a living and minister to two different churches on weekends (sat & sat).

Before passing judgement ,let me finish my point.

I worked 13hrs today and gotta get up at ^6;30 am.

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

JesusCreed wrote:
<quoted text>
I merely cited your very words. Go back and explain each thing you posted before. I didn't say it- you did. Please don't take things so personal, I mean no ill will towards you. I just happen to find your doctrinal views a bit confusing and off-base with what Scripture says. If I have misunderstood you, please expound on your comments.
I made my point and was expecting a counter point , and I was accused of being Gnostic.

You passť judgement , before answering the points. I was neither finished and had just got started.

You were the one wanted a discussion , and wham , accusations , before I was finished.

When building a house , without a starting a foundation to start with , the house will fall. So I was building a foundation , not a finished answer. But here come someone , named Creed , and said the foundation was crooked , and was wrong.

Go back and look at my posts , I have made many posts and ignored.

When broaching a subject to anyone , this is the answer ,''this subject, has been answered'', and no use to rehash old subjects.

I asked if the outer man Jesus , came from Heaven or was of earthly origins.

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Barnsweb wrote:
Regina, we know who is coming... why not go speak it in tongues to someone? They might be impressed.
If you mean the same Jesus , who the Disciples , saw go away , according to most beliefs , God is coming back.

Because, flesh and blood , are not in Heaven.

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

JesusCreed wrote:
<quoted text>
I also asked a question of you , and seems you read right over that.

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

New Guy wrote:
John 14
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

In order to call the outer man God , you are calling a man born of woman, God. God was his father , but this does make the outer man (flesh), God.

Acts 10:38

38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
If the outer man , was God , why would he need anointed with the Holy Ghost?

The inner man was God , and was doing the works Jesus done.
Barnsweb

Alliance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

regina steele marrs wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean the same Jesus , who the Disciples , saw go away , according to most beliefs , God is coming back.
Because, flesh and blood , are not in Heaven.
So which apostle said He would preserve us body, soul and spirit?

I can understand how you can come to some of the conclusions you have, although I don't agree. The simple matter of fact is that we believe what He has said and just abide in those things. Even though in the flesh, He claimed to be in heaven at the same time He was on earth as a man. Jesus said that a spirit doesn't have flesh and bones.

Do you believe in a physical resurrection of our bodies as Jesus was also resurrected with a physical body? Or did He resurrect with a physical body? What do you think?

He did offer to have Thomas touch Him and see the wounds...
Dave P

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Johnny Marrs, if I understand correctly, you are saying that the inner man Jesus was God, but the outer flesh man was simply a man. He did come from heaven but He was born of woman so His outer man wasn't God. Instead of responding I would like for you to keep going with this.

I do have an answer for, if the outer man was God, why did He need anointed with the Holy Ghost? It was fulfillment of old testament prophecy:

Luke 4:18-19, Isaiah 61:1. OT priests had to be anointed, so did our great High Priest Jesus Christ.

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Barnsweb wrote:
<quoted text>
So which apostle said He would preserve us body, soul and spirit?
I can understand how you can come to some of the conclusions you have, although I don't agree. The simple matter of fact is that we believe what He has said and just abide in those things. Even though in the flesh, He claimed to be in heaven at the same time He was on earth as a man. Jesus said that a spirit doesn't have flesh and bones.
Do you believe in a physical resurrection of our bodies as Jesus was also resurrected with a physical body? Or did He resurrect with a physical body? What do you think?
He did offer to have Thomas touch Him and see the wounds...
I also asked , if the same outer body , came from Heaven and went back to Heaven , as flesh and bones.What was Jesus's body?

It is plainly written , it was not the outer man , doing the works Jesus done. It was God doing the works , inside of Jesus.
Is it the outer man , now who does the works , or God inside of us?

I believe in the resurrection , the question is this. When are the saved people resurrected .

1 John 3:2

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is

Jesus said , God was a spirit , and when God appears, we will be like him.

I will expound more , later , I have a day and half off and preached this morning and a service tonight. and worked 8hrs today.I also am ministering tomorrow morning. I also have to spend some time with my wife and son , give me time to finish , before judgement.

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Dave P wrote:
Johnny Marrs, if I understand correctly, you are saying that the inner man Jesus was God, but the outer flesh man was simply a man. He did come from heaven but He was born of woman so His outer man wasn't God. Instead of responding I would like for you to keep going with this.
I do have an answer for, if the outer man was God, why did He need anointed with the Holy Ghost? It was fulfillment of old testament prophecy:
Luke 4:18-19, Isaiah 61:1. OT priests had to be anointed, so did our great High Priest Jesus Christ.
You are correct , in this assumption of the inner man , being God. The outer man ,was flesh and blood.

Was the outer man , formed as children are today , I do not think so.

Was the outer man perfect , we see as a child , he strayed from his parents. He hungered, had thirst , and had all the attributes as a human being , even growing a beard.

At the Baptism of Jesus , John said, John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John the Baptist, was the only person , born with the Holy Ghost , and John did not call the outer man God.

Gotta run and get to sat. evening meeting.
New Guy

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

I hope you're not finished yet Johnny Marrs. I wanted to wait until you got done before I began any other questions. I know you have a busy schedule. I do too.

I agree that the outer Jesus wasn't formed as children normally are. He was begotten from the Holy Ghost, not a human father.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Bassett Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bassett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••