First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#21 Jan 30, 2014
Barnsweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Initially Paul was rejected for fear he was a plant and still out to persecute the Church. Paul is a perfect example that one can be baptized and fall away and be damned. All liars will have their place in hell, but a special section is reserved for those who teach against what Jesus said the truth is.
God isn't fooled, you know that. Thereby is exposed your false accusation against God.
If you read the Bible, you can find as well as I that God allows false prophets and liars who teach against what He said so He can know who loves Him enough to do what He said - VS being lead away from His truth to believe a lie - after the pattern of Satan dealing falsely with Adam and Eve.
If Paul was once true, but later fell, this is why Jesus identifies the one who claimed to be an apostle to be a liar and that he also is a "Balaam" of the NT. Did Balaam ever speak a word of truth from God? Did Balaam then later become a liar and false prophet?
A case can be made that Paul was actually put on trial for his claims to be an apostle - and that this took place at Ephesus.
Can you make a reasonable historical case of it being some other specific person that Jesus spoke of in Revelation 2?
If not, you need to repent to believe the truth according to God and His Christ.
2 “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write:

The One who holds the seven stars in His right hand, the One who walks [a]among the seven golden lampstands, says this:

2 ‘I know your deeds and your toil and [b]perseverance, and that you cannot tolerate evil men, and you put to the test those who call themselves apostles, and they are not, and you found them to be false; 3 and you have [c]perseverance and have endured for My name’s sake, and have not grown weary. 4 But I have this against you, that you have left your first love. 5 Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the [d]deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place—unless you repent. 6 Yet this you do have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. 7 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.’

Rev 2 Paul not quoted there and there were more then one Apostle found false, so plural could be any number of people claiming to be Apostles and did not have anything to do with Paul. This bridge is worse then the "perfect comes" bridge used to try and spin doctor the Bible into saying when the Bible comes the gifts disappear!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) 2 hr Bobby 1,692
gay marriage in martinsville va 7 hr Bobby 42
0527061598.Dubai Massage Services, Body to Body... Tue sexy girls 3
Have Johnny Robertson and his COC been defeated? (Jan '13) Oct 12 Funny 333
Johnny Robertson (Oct '12) Oct 2 Ernie 124
How can i get a copy of my background check? (Nov '13) Sep 29 Louis Hawkins 3
Indictments issued Sep 26 shannonsmith 1
Bassett Dating
Find my Match

Bassett Jobs