#1 Aug 19, 2013
I will debate anyone
and prove undeniably that

THAT PAUL is a LIAR
William

Birmingham, AL

#2 Aug 20, 2013
Romans 2:16

16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Romans 16:25

25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began.

2 Timothy 2:8

8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel.

MY gospel, he says.

Learn all about it at "Romans thru Philemon."
PreacherOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#3 Aug 20, 2013
William wrote:
16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began.
8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel.
MY gospel, he says.
None of this proves that Paul was not a liar.
Native_Indian_Eg yptian

Clemmons, NC

#4 Jan 3, 2014
PreacherOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
None of this proves that Paul was not a liar.
You puš&#347;y, he was on your side. He was helping you you vågina.
Barnsweb

Louisville, OH

#5 Jan 4, 2014
William wrote:
MY gospel, he says.
Jesus taught that God will judge all men by the teachings/commandments of God that He taught and the original disciples received and kept. Since His words are the judge, Paul's gospel has nothing to do with the true judgment of God. Paul is not the standard of truth, Paul is not the source of truth, Paul did not even teach the wholeness of the truth of Jesus Christ, Abraham, Moses or Adam! Paul's gospel has not the authority of God to judge anyone - it's only for pretenders to the truth.
Barnsweb

Louisville, OH

#6 Jan 4, 2014
PreacherOfTruth wrote:
I will debate anyone
THAT PAUL is a LIAR
So how's the 'debate' going in Texas?;-)
Barnsweb

Louisville, OH

#7 Jan 4, 2014
Yahshua (Jesus) and Judaism
Versus
Paul and Christianity
by Scott Nelson

Featured Articles and Chapters
*Note: "Word Documents" MUST be opened with Microsoft Word for charts to display correctly!

Yahshua's Rival the Antichrist Identified

NEW A New Look at Yahshua's Prophecies Concerning the End of the Age *Word Document

Explore Paul according to real Scripture. Scott isn't perfect, but he brings up excellent points to show Paul is not what many have been led to believe.

How the Name Yahshua Became "Jesus"
Who Were the False Apostles Yahshua Commended the Ephesians for Rejecting?*Word Document
Every Eye Will See Him

Was Shem Melchizedek? Life-Spans of Early Patriarchs
Heaven or Hell? What is at Stake? Chapter 2
The Law Stands, and More of Paul's Doctrinal Errors Chapter 14
Why Didn't James Come to Paul's Rescue?(The Trophimus Incident)
The Problem with the Book of Hebrews *Word Document

Must-read book: Jesus' Words Only by D. D. Tondo.
Review and Ordering Information.

Skip to Outline

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#8 Jan 4, 2014
Lets see: Should I believe St Paul , picked by the Father and accepted by the Apostles and the Church for 2000 years or some California ambulance chaser lawyer and surfer dude.

Absurdity and arrogance as its best. Some surfer dude decides he is right. But hey, he is just another protester. There are hundreds of millions out there.
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#9 Jan 10, 2014
Actually since he was accepted by the other Apostles and those same apostles were filled/indwelled by the Holy Spirit then God himself was fooled by Paul.
Can God be fooled by a man? Because of God can be fooled by a man then he is not all knowing and frankly not God!
So if Paul is a liar and not an apostle then God is not God, you still want to go there?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 Jan 15, 2014
Mike_Peterson wrote:
Lets see: Should I believe St Paul , picked by the Father and accepted by the Apostles and the Church for 2000 years or some California ambulance chaser lawyer and surfer dude.
Absurdity and arrogance as its best. Some surfer dude decides he is right. But hey, he is just another protester. There are hundreds of millions out there.
might as well go with the surfer dude if you continue to listen to the Pope dude.:)

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#11 Jan 16, 2014
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>might as well go with the surfer dude if you continue to listen to the Pope dude.:)
Listen to the Church which is the pillar and foundation of Truth and Jesus promised would never fail.

Sounds like a good plan to me instead of listening to yourself.
PreacherOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jan 16, 2014
Walkinginlove wrote:
So if Paul is a liar and not an apostle then God is not God, you still want to go there?
Here you did what 99% of all people...you took my wiords and twisted them and added to them to fit your agenda! Here is WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID! NOTE... I SAID NOT ONE WORD ABOUT HIM NOT BEING AN APOSTLE OR ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THAT i WOULD PROVE HE IS A LIAR!
PreacherOfTruth wrote:
I will debate anyone
THAT PAUL is a LIAR
Here is my proof...I will use he own words describing himself!

Romans, Chapter 3, 4: God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written

AS YOU CAN READ HE SAID EVERY MAN IS A LIAR...

Paul is a man!(so was Jesus)
Dave P

Grayson, KY

#13 Jan 16, 2014
How bout them Cowboys preacher?
Barnsweb

Akron, OH

#14 Jan 17, 2014
Mike_Peterson wrote:
Truth has no need to respond to abject self willed ignorance.
Barnsweb

Akron, OH

#15 Jan 17, 2014
Walkinginlove wrote:
Actually since he was accepted by the other Apostles and those same apostles were filled/indwelled by the Holy Spirit then God himself was fooled by Paul.
Can God be fooled by a man? Because of God can be fooled by a man then he is not all knowing and frankly not God!
Initially Paul was rejected for fear he was a plant and still out to persecute the Church. Paul is a perfect example that one can be baptized and fall away and be damned. All liars will have their place in hell, but a special section is reserved for those who teach against what Jesus said the truth is.

God isn't fooled, you know that. Thereby is exposed your false accusation against God.

If you read the Bible, you can find as well as I that God allows false prophets and liars who teach against what He said so He can know who loves Him enough to do what He said - VS being lead away from His truth to believe a lie - after the pattern of Satan dealing falsely with Adam and Eve.

If Paul was once true, but later fell, this is why Jesus identifies the one who claimed to be an apostle to be a liar and that he also is a "Balaam" of the NT. Did Balaam ever speak a word of truth from God? Did Balaam then later become a liar and false prophet?

A case can be made that Paul was actually put on trial for his claims to be an apostle - and that this took place at Ephesus.

Can you make a reasonable historical case of it being some other specific person that Jesus spoke of in Revelation 2?

If not, you need to repent to believe the truth according to God and His Christ.
Dave P

Dawsonville, GA

#16 Jan 17, 2014
Barnsweb wrote:
<quoted text>
A case can be made that Paul was actually put on trial for his claims to be an apostle - and that this took place at Ephesus.
Can you make a reasonable historical case of it being some other specific person that Jesus spoke of in Revelation 2?
If not, you need to repent to believe the truth according to God and His Christ.
*There is no reasonable evidence that Paul was put on trial for claiming to be an apostle, and that the trial happened at Ephesus. Paul was in prison in Rome when writing his letters to Timothy. Timothy was the one in Ephesus at the time. And he was in prison for the false charges made of him by the Jewish religious leaders, not for claiming to be an apostle.
James' epistle that you have pointed to as being 'proof' of this trial was written around 20 years prior to Paul's letters to Timothy. What kind of case can be made that James was ever in Ephesus, when the Scripture puts him in Jerusalem every time we encounter him?
*As for the Revelation thing again, here's some thoughts: You do recognize the words "apostles" and "them" are plural, correct? Jesus is not speaking of ONE INDIVIDUAL- He is speaking of MANY people. Why are you trying to pin it all on one?
The majority date Revelation at 95 AD. 30 years after Paul's death, and the Ephesian church is just now figuring out Paul is lying? Also note that the word "say" is present tense plural. More than one, at the present time. The language and tenses don't fit in a case against the man Paul.
It's easier to believe that Paul told the truth and was simply misunderstood by many than to believe the slander work done to him by the messianic Judaizers. In the immortal words of Johnny Cochrane, "If it doesn't fit you must acquit". The case you build against him in your own words is NOT REASONABLE. Perhaps you should repent for slandering a chosen vessel of God.
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#17 Jan 18, 2014
PreacherOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you did what 99% of all people...you took my wiords and twisted them and added to them to fit your agenda! Here is WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID! NOTE... I SAID NOT ONE WORD ABOUT HIM NOT BEING AN APOSTLE OR ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THAT i WOULD PROVE HE IS A LIAR!
<quoted text>
Here is my proof...I will use he own words describing himself!
Romans, Chapter 3, 4: God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written
AS YOU CAN READ HE SAID EVERY MAN IS A LIAR...
Paul is a man!(so was Jesus)
Oh so Jesus is a liar now, great we are going from bad to worse, whats next Jesus is really Satan in disguise?!?!?!
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#18 Jan 18, 2014
Barnsweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Initially Paul was rejected for fear he was a plant and still out to persecute the Church. Paul is a perfect example that one can be baptized and fall away and be damned. All liars will have their place in hell, but a special section is reserved for those who teach against what Jesus said the truth is.
God isn't fooled, you know that. Thereby is exposed your false accusation against God.
If you read the Bible, you can find as well as I that God allows false prophets and liars who teach against what He said so He can know who loves Him enough to do what He said - VS being lead away from His truth to believe a lie - after the pattern of Satan dealing falsely with Adam and Eve.
If Paul was once true, but later fell, this is why Jesus identifies the one who claimed to be an apostle to be a liar and that he also is a "Balaam" of the NT. Did Balaam ever speak a word of truth from God? Did Balaam then later become a liar and false prophet?
There is a huge difference from a person given the approval of the Apostles to go and preach and a false preacher called out by the Apostles for being such.

Secondly God knows the future, God would have known before hand that Paul was false yet the Apostles were not told, Peter also had difficultly understanding Paul but then again Paul was a trained Pharisee and Peter a fisherman and pretty much a brick in the flesh before conversion.

You are cherry picking scriptures, twisting them around and ignoring the timeline of when those scriptures were written!
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#19 Jan 18, 2014
PreacherOfTruth wrote:
I will debate anyone
THAT PAUL is a LIAR
But all men are liars so you will be lying about Paul!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 21, 2014
Mike_Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to the Church which is the pillar and foundation of Truth and Jesus promised would never fail.
Sounds like a good plan to me instead of listening to yourself.
Never ask or intend for you to listen to me. That would however be as Good as listening to the pope dude, and the false pillar of truth you claim that has error in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr.joel smithers Feb 20 YEPP 4
the church of Christ insider discussion boards (Aug '10) Jan 28 William 10
My girl Jan '17 The wonderer 1
Is there anything to do here??? Bored..... Jan '17 ATTheWizard85 1
I like to get on some buttseckz.. I aint gay.. ... (Jun '16) Dec '16 Waldo Jones 2
i gotta doo doo!!! (Jul '16) Dec '16 Orphelius Pontiac 2
Church of Christ rules and principles (Apr '13) Dec '16 Credal Drone 305

Bassett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bassett Mortgages