Mount Airy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Judged:

I really would appreciate it and may soon file court action to ensure that all unrepentant unsaved and all baptists, kathylicks, and methodists stay back 200 feet from the Church of Christ. We are a holy church and do not want the SIN of your unsaved souls to taint our holy environment.
sam

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Gator Mouth wrote:
I really would appreciate it and may soon file court action to ensure that all unrepentant unsaved and all baptists, kathylicks, and methodists stay back 200 feet from the Church of Christ. We are a holy church and do not want the SIN of your unsaved souls to taint our holy environment.
I thought church was a place for sinners to go and be saved .I don't think i want to go there anyway ,you don't need to go to court for that we won't be beating your door down to get in believe me.

Since: Oct 08

Danville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

No Sam the new church is a place for people to be shunned. The days of lawlessness have come and the agape of many are growing cold.
Gator Mouth

Mount Airy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Judged:

KEEP THE HELL AWAY OLE EVIL UNREPENDENT SINNERS. WE DON'T WANT YOUR POISON MINDS WITHIN THE BOOUNDAIRES OF OUR HOLY CITY. BEGONE OLE WICKED SINNERS. WE CAST OUT DEMONS NEXT SUNDAY. CALL AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT THIS WEEK TO HAVE PERMISSION GRANTED TO ENTER OUR LAND OF HOLINESS FOR DEMON CASTING. THIS IS YOUR ONLY HOPE CHILDREN OF WICKEDNESS!!!!
Jay

New Palestine, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

What they gonna do? Not a d*** thing. Too many religious fanatics/fundamentalists in the SW Virginia area.
Snake Hero

Lilburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Gator Mouth wrote:
Yall some holy peoples

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bassett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bassett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••