Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>As you can see I am enjoying the subject of this thread and the way JC (the former Catholic and now Protestant) is totally demolishing you and Mike. JC knows it from both sides of the fence and your post shows that, trying to change the subject to COC and Baptist, I would be ashamed.
Perhaps you are not aware that I grew up in the CofC and became a Roman Catholic in my late 20's. I can assure you I know it from both sides of the fence. My side of the fence is the real thing. The CofC and the Baptist Church are historic and theological frauds and their public interaction around here is so very funny to watch. They despise each other but they hate Catholics more.
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>As you can see I am enjoying the subject of this thread and the way JC (the former Catholic and now Protestant) is totally demolishing you and Mike. JC knows it from both sides of the fence and your post shows that, trying to change the subject to COC and Baptist, I would be ashamed.
You got it .. JustChristian is brilliant on quoting the Church Fathers. He agreed with the 3rd Pope calling him and all other Protestants a heretic.

No wonder he left the Church if he was in it.

BTW. There is no such thing as an ex-Catholic. You have to be excommunicated to be that.
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

William can claim invincible ignorance on judgement day. It won't work because he attacks the Church Jesus started which is blasphemy.

JustChristian is a heretic and a blasphemer. He is just a confession away from coming back though.

Just don't wait too long.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
And I do so enjoy the CofC talking about the Baptists! You would think the Baptists came straight from the fires of hell to hear them talk. It's so funny since the CofC came straight from the Baptist Church. The only point JC is making is showing us he can copy and paste but he has yet to copy and paste Philip Schaff's writings about the history of the CofC. Why? Because there aren't any!!!
My first post stated I was pasting so? Were talking about RCC false doctrines if you desire to do so with other groups go ahead. I also noted in several post God uses all kinds of people and governments to accomplish his goal and his church bring truth is one of those goals so he can even use the RCC and has in the past even though they have wandered from the truth.

You still havent said when the RCC faith started. And if the RCC is perfect. And i know why.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>My first post stated I was pasting so? Were talking about RCC false doctrines if you desire to do so with other groups go ahead. I also noted in several post God uses all kinds of people and governments to accomplish his goal and his church bring truth is one of those goals so he can even use the RCC and has in the past even though they have wandered from the truth.
You still havent said when the RCC faith started. And if the RCC is perfect. And i know why.
I just stated you are a disgusting freak in another thread and I stand by that statement here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
I just stated you are a disgusting freak in another thread and I stand by that statement here.
Surely you can use more colorful words than this, or are you changing? Remember name calling is the final thing that a person does when they are defeated.
Anonymous Proxy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

LOL. The Catholics were a complete failure on this thread.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous Proxy wrote:
LOL. The Catholics were a complete failure on this thread.
Wrong. Just the opposite. You really can't tell when you've been skunked can you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you can use more colorful words than this, or are you changing? Remember name calling is the final thing that a person does when they are defeated.
Me defeated? Not effing likely by the likes of you.
Anonymous Proxy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA That is funny. You are the least knowledgeable Catholic I have ever run into. I am not sure you are Catholic or even Christian for that matter
Mike Peterson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAHA That is funny. You are the least knowledgeable Catholic I have ever run into. I am not sure you are Catholic or even Christian for that matter
Are you old enough to get a driver's license?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAHA That is funny. You are the least knowledgeable Catholic I have ever run into. I am not sure you are Catholic or even Christian for that matter
We all know what you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
More than likely old enough to have had it revoked due to dementia!
Anonymous Proxy

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need one for a flying saucer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope defeat comes not from man but from the word of God which is able to accomplish defeat of you. Your mouth has betrayed you again here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 95 of95
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bassett Discussions

Search the Bassett Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Peter was not a Pope 7 hr Bobby 44
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 10 hr James 2,541
Transubstantiation is a Catholic lie 22 hr Mike_Peterson 16
Sola Scriptura (Jun '13) 22 hr Mike_Peterson 70
Origin of the Roman Catholic Church 23 hr Mike_Peterson 28
Chosen by God Fri Roman Catholic Sproul 37
Catholic Priest cannot forgive sins Fri Mike_Peterson 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bassett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000