Review: We Care Inc
Easy_Does_it

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2011
This place is nothing more than a hang out for social predators that prey on female addicts, and addicts that are just trying to get mutual aid to put on a good show for the courts. If you need real help for the disease of addiction please seek qualified medical assistance from licensed medical professionals.
Hope Roberson

Lynchburg, VA

#2 Apr 19, 2013
The post above is not at all correct. We Care in Martinsville, is for addicts that are NO LONGER in active addiction!!! And being in a social environment keeps you off the streets seeking your addiction. Numerous 12 step programs; alcohol, narcotics and Christianity. Many trips are scheduled yearly which involve other counties in the state, and beyond, to socialize with others who have, themselves, been in active addiction.
William

Birmingham, AL

#4 Apr 20, 2013
I bet she knows her basketball. Unlike you.

You suck swamp water as a prophet because you couldn't even manage a decent Final Four pick.

Go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I like to get on some buttseckz.. I aint gay.. ... Thu Captain peckerlips 1
Who got da biggest pecker in all uh Furrum? Thu Captain peckerlips 1
Christians Murder American Indians (Jan '12) Jun 18 Kevo8263 32
Catholics (Feb '14) Jun 17 mpetershat 3,338
Sarah Smith nude ! (Jul '12) Jun 13 sarasmith 2
The Bible teaches that the Earth will never end (Apr '15) May '16 Anonymous 38
thomas jefferson edwards Apr '16 nuks67 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bassett Mortgages