killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#82 Jul 31, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is nothing new. It is 2000 years old, from the day of Pentecost.
You make up new things. The Word has not changed.
Name one person in history that believes everything like you do. Give me an example of their writings.
All the "books" that Constantine (a roman gentile) ban at the Niecean Counsel. Who were they to decide what is Gods word and what is not God word. Even ban Enoch, a prophet from before Moses in which Jesus spoke of, Constantine took out. Have you ever heard of Enoch and who he was.
Anonymous Proxy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#83 Jul 31, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
You make up new things. The Word has not changed.
You are right the word has not changed. No where does it say a homosexual can be bishop of the Lord's church. The Catholic church made that up.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#84 Jul 31, 2013
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you can't see what he himself said. He always called himself the "Son of Man". Out of his own lips, he never called himself "Son of God" When folks inquired if he was the "son of God" he still referred to himself when you see the "Son of Man" coming on a cloud in glory. WOW, again, for some one who always express himself as a person who knows, and the "TEXTS SAY", you drop the ball on this one.
because I said,‘I am the Son of God’?

Since: Jan 10

Royse City

#85 Jul 31, 2013
Olethros wrote:
Pope Francis tells 3 million young people at World Youth Day to rebuild the Church of Christ. http://wydcentral.org/francis-incites-3-milli...

That Church of Christ has 3 million Christians in one place, not 30 or less under one tent.
He knows what proper designation of the church should be. It slipped out.

Romans 16:16

www.roysecitycoc.org
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#86 Jul 31, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>You are right the word has not changed. No where does it say a homosexual can be bishop of the Lord's church. The Catholic church made that up.
Name one person in history that believes everything like you do. Give me an example of their writings.

And show me an apostle who wore a $1,000 suit and made a living supporting a family preaching.
Anonymous Proxy

Germany

#87 Jul 31, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one person in history that believes everything like you do. Give me an example of their writings.
And show me an apostle who wore a $1,000 suit and made a living supporting a family preaching.
Trying to change the subject again, I see. You made the false claim that the Catholic church of today was like Pentecost. If they ever were they have not been since they split from the early church when the church of Rome tried to take exercise control over all the other churches. The other churches remained true to the original beliefs. The CAtholics departed into scandalous behavior.
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#88 Jul 31, 2013
HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows what proper designation of the church should be. It slipped out.
Romans 16:16
www.roysecitycoc.org
No change in Church teaching. You can read the CCC and canon law online anytime you do not want to lie.

But of course Protestantism is a lie and the COC are Protestants.
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#89 Jul 31, 2013
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
because I said,‘I am the Son of God’?
What chapter and verse does he say this.
Anonymous Proxy

Germany

#90 Jul 31, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
No change in Church teaching. You can read the CCC and canon law online anytime you do not want to lie.
But of course Protestantism is a lie and the COC are Protestants.
So the early church was okay with bishops being homosexual just like the Pope is today.
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#91 Jul 31, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one person in history that believes everything like you do. Give me an example of their writings.
And show me an apostle who wore a $1,000 suit and made a living supporting a family preaching.
Read and study the bible. There are many things in the bible that the CC rejects and there many thing that the CC teaches and is not in the bible. So if you really want answers, dusk off the bible, pick it up, open it and read it and research it.. The word of God, the prophets and Jesus is what I go by, not what CC teaches. The CC does not have the divine right to change the word of God, the prophets nor Jesus.
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#92 Jul 31, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to change the subject again, I see. You made the false claim that the Catholic church of today was like Pentecost. If they ever were they have not been since they split from the early church when the church of Rome tried to take exercise control over all the other churches. The other churches remained true to the original beliefs. The CAtholics departed into scandalous behavior.
You are not confident of your belefs so you don't use your own name. but what is your non Catholic eccesial community affiliation?

Based on this post your only position is you are an Orthodox Catholic. What flavor are you?
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#93 Jul 31, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to change the subject again, I see. You made the false claim that the Catholic church of today was like Pentecost. If they ever were they have not been since they split from the early church when the church of Rome tried to take exercise control over all the other churches. The other churches remained true to the original beliefs. The CAtholics departed into scandalous behavior.
Jesus started 1 Church, the Universal Church. What other ones are you talking about?

Give me the list of the Church that Jesus started and what each one believed.

There should be some history books that list them if the Bible doesn't.

The Bible does say not everything that Jesus did was written down.

BTW: Do you know an average person, not killedjoe, can read the NT in about 12 hours.

Jesus must have really been lazy to take 3 years to teach the Apostles 12 hours of material.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#94 Jul 31, 2013
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> What chapter and verse does he say this.
John 10:36

36 do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world,‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said,‘I am the Son of God’?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#95 Jul 31, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus started 1 Church, the Universal Church. What other ones are you talking about?
Give me the list of the Church that Jesus started and what each one believed.
There should be some history books that list them if the Bible doesn't.
The Bible does say not everything that Jesus did was written down.
BTW: Do you know an average person, not killedjoe, can read the NT in about 12 hours.
Jesus must have really been lazy to take 3 years to teach the Apostles 12 hours of material.
Was the One Church that Christ started perfect and able to instruct mankind to completeness?
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#96 Jul 31, 2013
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
John 10:36
36 do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world,‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said,‘I am the Son of God’?
I do believe you are right. I am sorry.
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#97 Jul 31, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus started 1 Church, the Universal Church. What other ones are you talking about?
Give me the list of the Church that Jesus started and what each one believed.
There should be some history books that list them if the Bible doesn't.
The Bible does say not everything that Jesus did was written down.
BTW: Do you know an average person, not killedjoe, can read the NT in about 12 hours.
Jesus must have really been lazy to take 3 years to teach the Apostles 12 hours of material.
What about the OT also. the Acts and the letters and revelations.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#98 Jul 31, 2013
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> I do believe you are right. I am sorry.
No problem
Anonymous Proxy

Manassas, VA

#99 Jul 31, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not confident of your belefs so you don't use your own name. but what is your non Catholic eccesial community affiliation?
I am not confident enough to tell you.
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>Based on this post your only position is you are an Orthodox Catholic. What flavor are you?
I am strawberry.
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#100 Jul 31, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>I am not confident enough to tell you.
<quoted text>I am strawberry.
I think Strawberry probably would have have been of the original protester communities that you now protest against.

You flavor probably is strawberry, guava, melon, honey, pepper, dog crap, hog sweat flavor. All the other good combinations have been taken already.

Since: Jan 10

Royse City

#101 Aug 1, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>No change in Church teaching. You can read the CCC and canon law online anytime you do not want to lie.

But of course Protestantism is a lie and the COC are Protestants.
Your new king very homosexual friendly.

Makes we wonder about him.

Romans 1:26-27

www.roysecitycoc.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) 21 min Bobby 1,695
gay marriage in martinsville va 21 hr Bobby 42
0527061598.Dubai Massage Services, Body to Body... Tue sexy girls 3
Have Johnny Robertson and his COC been defeated? (Jan '13) Oct 12 Funny 333
Johnny Robertson (Oct '12) Oct 2 Ernie 124
How can i get a copy of my background check? (Nov '13) Sep 29 Louis Hawkins 3
Indictments issued Sep 26 shannonsmith 1
Bassett Dating
Find my Match

Bassett Jobs

Bassett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bassett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bassett

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]