Where can I see if my minor child's s...

Where can I see if my minor child's social was used to gain employment by an ide

Posted in the Bassett Forum

chauwinegarden14 1

Matawan, NJ

#1 Nov 16, 2013
Where can I see if my minor child's social was used to gain employment by an identity thief?I had to apply for medi - cal and they told me that my child's social had an employment record, I took the situation to the social security office and they told me that there was no employment record, I have been uneasy about this answer for some time, I have looked for places on line where I might be able to look up her credit report so I could see if there is anything on it but as far as I can see there is no such place, please if you have any ideas... anything would be helpful
lilliatimmons217

Matawan, NJ

#2 Nov 16, 2013
chauwinegarden141 wrote:
Where can I see if my minor child's social was used to gain employment by an identity thief?I had to apply for medi - cal and they told me that my child's social had an employment record, I took the situation to the social security office and they told me that there was no employment record, I have been uneasy about this answer for some time, I have looked for places on line where I might be able to look up her credit report so I could see if there is anything on it but as far as I can see there is no such place, please if you have any ideas... anything would be helpful.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) 3 hr William 2,828
Johnny Robertsonís church of Christ (Feb '13) 18 hr Walkinginlove 158
Poll Do you pray? Jul 31 Barnsweb 2
Church of Christ rules and principles (Apr '13) Jul 30 Barnsweb 300
'Bible Study' Group Jul 29 Mike_Peterson 3
Yamato closing to make way for new PIT STOP str... Jul 26 Godlovesyou 3
Speak Out Bassett Virginia !!!! Jul 26 A local business ... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bassett Mortgages