Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

I have took notice that when discussing baptising believers that you fellows on this discussion board go to extreme measures to make certain that the student of Gods word use the holy bible uniformly as being the sum of His truth. Jesus Creed, Barns Web, and Just a Christian all have labored this point. You fellows made an ensample about John 3 16 against Acts 2 38 saying we should not pit them against one another but use as a whole. Barns web always says the sum of God words is truth- I agree.

I notice though that you fellows do not practice what you preach. I posted many verses yesterday that show Gods will and how His supreme almighty will controls the outcome from beginning to end. I agree with the verses on mans will. Amen to them all. I see them as the sum of Gods word as truth. The question remains though- whos will is almighty and all powerful- the obvious answer is God.

Did Saul use free will- certainly. Was Saul chosen before he chose God- certainly. I contend both are true. So no matter how many verses you fellows want to throw at me, you can find verses on Gods will too although you do not seem so willing to post those verses- wonder why.

If having a proof text competition is how we decide the out come of a discussion there will not be any winners on this discussion board and really not any need for me to waste my time on here. If you fellows wish to try to out proof text me and think this some how makes you the winner then you may discover there are more proof text to support Gods will in determining the out come of things thus your game comes to an end by your own rules. Proof texting sets the stage for the idea that if we lift a verse out of the Bible, it is true in its own right and can be used to prove a doctrine. I say we should believe the sum of Gods word not see who can out proof text the other.

I believe every verse that supports mans free will is true and I believe every verse that supports Gods sovereign will is true. The over all and most important question at hand is- Whos will is almighty and whos will is not. I contend Gods will be almighty and more powerful than mans will. John 1 13- Which were born, not of blood, NOT OF THE WILL OF THE FLESH, NOT OF THE WILL OF MAN, BUT {{{BORN OF THE WILL OF GOD}}}. No matter how many verses you fellows find that imply man has control of his destiny God has ultimate control thus any control we seemingly have always is under the umbrella of Gods almighty supreme will. This you fellows have trouble understanding thus your pride causes you to think some how that you have control of the out come of things. For this cause I shall bow and take a permanent leave from this discussion board.

Another big problem is with how elements of grammar were introduced into the sacred text more than a thousand years later /commas, periods, colons, dashes, exclamation marks, question marks, and semi-colons\ it brought about more division than the Church ever had. This abuse of sacred scripture is what gave birth to the Catholic notion of Purgatory. I do not want to get all in to that though.

It was nice to discuss things with you fellows but no need in me hanging around here just to see who can out proof text the other.

May I also give some others on here some sound advice. I see many on this discussion board are more interested in attacking the Robertson fellow than you are in discussing the holy word of God. This is not Christian like and really only hurts the name of Jesus the Christ. My advice to you fellows would be to simply ignore discussing the Roberson man and only discuss the bible and then do so with out a proof text competition.

I am rambling on. Sorry. See you fellows.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

ElectOne wrote:
I have took notice that when discussing baptising believers that you fellows on this discussion board go to extreme measures to make certain that the student of Gods word use the holy bible uniformly as being the sum of His truth. Jesus Creed, Barns Web, and Just a Christian all have labored this point. You fellows made an ensample about John 3 16 against Acts 2 38 saying we should not pit them against one another but use as a whole. Barns web always says the sum of God words is truth- I agree.
I notice though that you fellows do not practice what you preach. I posted many verses yesterday that show Gods will and how His supreme almighty will controls the outcome from beginning to end. I agree with the verses on mans will. Amen to them all. I see them as the sum of Gods word as truth. The question remains though- whos will is almighty and all powerful- the obvious answer is God.
Did Saul use free will- certainly. Was Saul chosen before he chose God- certainly. I contend both are true. So no matter how many verses you fellows want to throw at me, you can find verses on Gods will too although you do not seem so willing to post those verses- wonder why.
If having a proof text competition is how we decide the out come of a discussion there will not be any winners on this discussion board and really not any need for me to waste my time on here. If you fellows wish to try to out proof text me and think this some how makes you the winner then you may discover there are more proof text to support Gods will in determining the out come of things thus your game comes to an end by your own rules. Proof texting sets the stage for the idea that if we lift a verse out of the Bible, it is true in its own right and can be used to prove a doctrine. I say we should believe the sum of Gods word not see who can out proof text the other.
I believe every verse that supports mans free will is true and I believe every verse that supports Gods sovereign will is true. The over all and most important question at hand is- Whos will is almighty and whos will is not. I contend Gods will be almighty and more powerful than mans will. John 1 13- Which were born, not of blood, NOT OF THE WILL OF THE FLESH, NOT OF THE WILL OF MAN, BUT {{{BORN OF THE WILL OF GOD}}}. No matter how many verses you fellows find that imply man has control of his destiny God has ultimate control thus any control we seemingly have always is under the umbrella of Gods almighty supreme will. This you fellows have trouble understanding thus your pride causes you to think some how that you have control of the out come of things. For this cause I shall bow and take a permanent leave from this discussion board.
Another big problem is with how elements of grammar were introduced into the sacred text more than a thousand years later /commas, periods, colons, dashes, exclamation marks, question marks, and semi-colons\ it brought about more division than the Church ever had. This abuse of sacred scripture is what gave birth to the Catholic notion of Purgatory. I do not want to get all in to that though.
It was nice to discuss things with you fellows but no need in me hanging around here just to see who can out proof text the other.
May I also give some others on here some sound advice. I see many on this discussion board are more interested in attacking the Robertson fellow than you are in discussing the holy word of God. This is not Christian like and really only hurts the name of Jesus the Christ. My advice to you fellows would be to simply ignore discussing the Roberson man and only discuss the bible and then do so with out a proof text competition.
I am rambling on. Sorry. See you fellows.
Answer this simple question. Is it Gods Will that all men are saved? Yes or no

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

I suggest you do more study on the Synergist/Arminian views.

Gods “decretive will” brings to pass whatever He decrees, while His “permissive will” leaves room for the moral actions of His creatures.

Acts 2 23 declares: this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death." Acts 2 23

God, in this text, predetermines that Jesus will be crucified by the hands of godless men. Now it is clear that God does not desire or will evil, yet he here actually preordains it through godless men because his intent is for our good. According to this text, God eternally decreed the crucifixion redemptive historical event, yet when it was carried out in time by sinful men, it was clearly contrary to the moral law, that is, God's commands.

John 6 39 and, in love, He saves the persons whom He agreed upon in His eternal counsels.

Matt 23 37 Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.

The Scripture teach that the Holy Spirit CAN and DOES make His gracious influences irresistible when He sovereignly chooses to do so (Acts 16 14; John 6 37, 63-65)

God does ‘desire’ and offer salvation to the reprobate, even though he has not elected them. I suggest you wade through the waters of your Synergist/Arminian views before you make your case. Your views have many holes if you will have eyes to see.

I posted quite a few verse that favor Gods will over the will of man which you fellows totally neglected and merely came back with your Arminian verses as if those dismiss the verse I posted. Try loading them all together instead of picking your pet Arminian verses. Try making them harmonize then you shall see God is in control of your and of my destiny. If you made a decision for Jesus the Christ, you done so because of God. Believe it or do not believe but praise be to God not man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

ElectOne wrote:
I suggest you do more study on the Synergist/Arminian views.
Gods “decretive will” brings to pass whatever He decrees, while His “permissive will” leaves room for the moral actions of His creatures.
Acts 2 23 declares: this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death." Acts 2 23
God, in this text, predetermines that Jesus will be crucified by the hands of godless men. Now it is clear that God does not desire or will evil, yet he here actually preordains it through godless men because his intent is for our good. According to this text, God eternally decreed the crucifixion redemptive historical event, yet when it was carried out in time by sinful men, it was clearly contrary to the moral law, that is, God's commands.
John 6 39 and, in love, He saves the persons whom He agreed upon in His eternal counsels.
Matt 23 37 Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.
The Scripture teach that the Holy Spirit CAN and DOES make His gracious influences irresistible when He sovereignly chooses to do so (Acts 16 14; John 6 37, 63-65)
God does ‘desire’ and offer salvation to the reprobate, even though he has not elected them. I suggest you wade through the waters of your Synergist/Arminian views before you make your case. Your views have many holes if you will have eyes to see.
I posted quite a few verse that favor Gods will over the will of man which you fellows totally neglected and merely came back with your Arminian verses as if those dismiss the verse I posted. Try loading them all together instead of picking your pet Arminian verses. Try making them harmonize then you shall see God is in control of your and of my destiny. If you made a decision for Jesus the Christ, you done so because of God. Believe it or do not believe but praise be to God not man.
So your answer is......???? God does or does not want all men to saved?

Will you answer? I doubt it.

The bible does however.

When you refuse I will post the scripture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

God can ‘desire’ one thing and yet ‘ordain’ another. He can desire all men be saved but not ordain that it occur.

Romans 9 22-23: "What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory."

God told Moses to command Pharaoh to let His people go (Exodus 8 1), yet God says in Exodus 4 21, "... I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go." Free will???

In Deut. 2 25- God says He will put the fear of Israel in people's hearts. In 2 26-27- Moses sent messengers to King Sihon to allow his people to pass through the area. However it says in Deut. 2 30, "But Sihon king of Heshbon was not willing for us to pass through his land; for the Lord your God hardened his spirit and made his heart obstinate, in order to deliver him into your hand, as he is today." Free will???

Gen. 20 6- Abimelech would have sinned but God did not let him. "And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her." Abimelech would have sinned but God did not let him. Free will???

When God said he desires "all men" to be saved he refers to all social classes?" This includes women and children as well from every social class.

God wills and works according to His purposes and not man's.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

ElectOne wrote:
God can ‘desire’ one thing and yet ‘ordain’ another. He can desire all men be saved but not ordain that it occur.
Romans 9 22-23: "What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory."
God told Moses to command Pharaoh to let His people go (Exodus 8 1), yet God says in Exodus 4 21, "... I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go." Free will???
In Deut. 2 25- God says He will put the fear of Israel in people's hearts. In 2 26-27- Moses sent messengers to King Sihon to allow his people to pass through the area. However it says in Deut. 2 30, "But Sihon king of Heshbon was not willing for us to pass through his land; for the Lord your God hardened his spirit and made his heart obstinate, in order to deliver him into your hand, as he is today." Free will???
Gen. 20 6- Abimelech would have sinned but God did not let him. "And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her." Abimelech would have sinned but God did not let him. Free will???
When God said he desires "all men" to be saved he refers to all social classes?" This includes women and children as well from every social class.
As I suspected your Calvinist theology will not allow you to answer a straight forward question that was ask and answered during the time of Christ.

Thanks for pointing out the problem with Calvinist theology. Calvin's truth but not biblical truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

ElectOne wrote:

It was a yes or no question. Does God desire for all human beings to be saved? Yes or No

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

1 Timothy 2 3–4 says the will of “God our Savior,” wants “all people to be saved.” If Gods will is absolute then universalism is the obvious conclusion if God means this on an individual basis. I contend that the will of God is absolute but to the Elect- those from every rank of people.

The Greek word for “all people” can mean all kinds of people: leaders, followers, rich, poor, Jew, Gentile, and so on. In other words, there is no rank of people in the world that is excluded from salvation.“Many” are “called”“few” are “chosen.” The calling is universal in scope not on an individual basis.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Paul writes that before Jacob and Esau were born, or had done anything good or bad "in order that God's purpose of election might continue- one was chosen, the other rejected- Rom.9 13. Paul said that God "has mercy upon whomever He wills, and He hardens the heart of whomever He wills- Rom.9 18."Does not the potter have right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?- Rom.9 21. God determines His purpose for election, but that purpose has nothing to do with man's desire or effort- "it does not therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on God's mercy"- Rom.9 16

Mankind left to our selves will never choose Christ. The bible describes men in the New Testament as being "dead in sin". Spiritually dead men can not make themselves come alive, we can not create spiritual life within our selves. This is where you fellows greatly error and sport a demonstration of the pride of man. Only pride would cause a mere mortal dead spiritually to think he can some how help God save him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

A man is drowning and just as he is about to go beneath the water for his last dying breath, he is thrown a life saver float that keeps him afloat thus saving him from certain death. This is the teaching from you fellows in regard to salvation. You have man almost dead needing a savior.

Here is what I contend to be the truth: the man has already drowned and sank to the bottom. His only way of living again is to be given new life. God must go to him and bring him from the dead. The man is dead and can not cause him self to be alive. This is how I contend we are “dead in sin” as well. We can no more bring our self to life spiritually than we can physically. You fellows simply do not get this. Some how you think with in your self you have just enough power to assist God I bringing you from the dead. Dead men are DEAD, they can not assist in becoming alive, THEY ARE DEAD! Lazarus come forth! Okay Jesus hold on and I will help you bring me back from the dead. Absurd! Just as Lazarus had nothing to do with coming back from the dead we can not assist God in coming alive from being dead in sin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

ElectOne wrote:
1 Timothy 2 3–4 says the will of “God our Savior,” wants “all people to be saved.” If Gods will is absolute then universalism is the obvious conclusion if God means this on an individual basis. I contend that the will of God is absolute but to the Elect- those from every rank of people.
The Greek word for “all people” can mean all kinds of people: leaders, followers, rich, poor, Jew, Gentile, and so on. In other words, there is no rank of people in the world that is excluded from salvation.“Many” are “called”“few” are “chosen.” The calling is universal in scope not on an individual basis.
Still a Yes or No would be what was asked for. Simply doing what you are doing shows that you do not able to defend your thoughts.

Do you want to try once again.

Is it Gods desire that all mankind as in each person that has ever existed be saved?

Yes or No.

Now everyone watch and see what Calvin does here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

ElectOne wrote:
A man is drowning and just as he is about to go beneath the water for his last dying breath, he is thrown a life saver float that keeps him afloat thus saving him from certain death. This is the teaching from you fellows in regard to salvation. You have man almost dead needing a savior.
Here is what I contend to be the truth: the man has already drowned and sank to the bottom. His only way of living again is to be given new life. God must go to him and bring him from the dead. The man is dead and can not cause him self to be alive. This is how I contend we are “dead in sin” as well. We can no more bring our self to life spiritually than we can physically. You fellows simply do not get this. Some how you think with in your self you have just enough power to assist God I bringing you from the dead. Dead men are DEAD, they can not assist in becoming alive, THEY ARE DEAD! Lazarus come forth! Okay Jesus hold on and I will help you bring me back from the dead. Absurd! Just as Lazarus had nothing to do with coming back from the dead we can not assist God in coming alive from being dead in sin.
Once you answer the simple question then you can move on to converting the world to Calvinistic theology.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Your question has been addressed thoroughly and you miserably have failed to refute points I have made from scripture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Above is a man who could easily lay to rest your views. Another favorite of mine is J.I. Packer. Even though you disagree, I'd suggest you read Packers book entitled 'Knowing&#65279; God'

John Piper has some insight as well.

John MacArthur also does well in making a biblical case for Election.

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Since: Jun 11

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

I guess Peter kinda stretched the truth in 2 Peter 3:9.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

As the word all in this verse, does not reference ''all'' in some theology.

We can throw out alot of verses, about whosoever calls upon the Lord, shall be saved (unless they're chosen from the foundation of the earth).
New Guy

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

ElectOne wrote:
Paul writes that before Jacob and Esau were born, or had done anything good or bad "in order that God's purpose of election might continue- one was chosen, the other rejected- Rom.9 13. Paul said that God "has mercy upon whomever He wills, and He hardens the heart of whomever He wills- Rom.9 18."Does not the potter have right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?- Rom.9 21. God determines His purpose for election, but that purpose has nothing to do with man's desire or effort- "it does not therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on God's mercy"- Rom.9 16
Mankind left to our selves will never choose Christ. The bible describes men in the New Testament as being "dead in sin". Spiritually dead men can not make themselves come alive, we can not create spiritual life within our selves. This is where you fellows greatly error and sport a demonstration of the pride of man. Only pride would cause a mere mortal dead spiritually to think he can some how help God save him.
Just going round and round in circles. I want to get down to "brass tacks" and use plain English to do it. Believe it or not, most of us don't have a problem saying that the Bible does teach some "form" of predestination; or that God's will is greater than mans'; and that we love Jesus because "He first loved us."

Bottom line- those of us who object do so on these grounds:
1. You say man is "regenerated, born from above" by the power of God. We agree- but you claim this happens because God decreed it in eternity past, with the individual not having any faith or response to the gospel message. Man has to be "regenerated first" then he can believe.

I say- God does reach out to man first. That is true. But, God doesn't "regenerate" man just so he can then believe. I do not believe the new birth comes BEFORE belief. How does God reach out to man first? How does the Spirit act to convert a person? Jesus indeed said "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him." But Paul also said that man is drawn to Christ, called by the message of the gospel per 2 Th. 2:13-14. You also must consider the work of the Spirit on the person hearing the gospel message. Jesus said that the Spirit would convict the world of sin-and He still does that even to this day when the word is preached, and man is convicted of his sin. Man realizes this, the Lord opens the heart much as He did in the case of Lydia, and this person may just heed the things spoken like she did.

Man is saved by a combination of "divine drawing" and human response. Mankind is faced with a choice-to accept the grace of God or reject it.

I wonder sometimes when I read your posts, if often you and your critics are saying many of the same things, but just in a different manner and it confuses the situation. You say recently that you believe in man's free will-both after "regeneration", and if I saw correctly, even the "un"elect have free will according to you. You said election wasn't on an individual basis, correct? Many here feel the same way, in the sense that God didn't "predestine" certain people to either heaven or hell with no hope or way to change it.

My biggest beef with what I've read, is that man has to be regenerated first, and that man is saved before having faith. I disagree. I also saw a post that looked like it said that God's Spirit is "irresistable". I disagree with that as well. There are plenty of examples of persons rejecting the Word and the Spirit of God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

New Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just going round and round in circles. I want to get down to "brass tacks" and use plain English to do it. Believe it or not, most of us don't have a problem saying that the Bible does teach some "form" of predestination; or that God's will is greater than mans'; and that we love Jesus because "He first loved us."
What "form" of predestination to you think the bible teaches?
New Guy wrote:
Bottom line- those of us who object do so on these grounds:
1. You say man is "regenerated, born from above" by the power of God. We agree- but you claim this happens because God decreed it in eternity past, with the individual not having any faith or response to the gospel message. Man has to be "regenerated first" then he can believe.
I say- God does reach out to man first. That is true. But, God doesn't "regenerate" man just so he can then believe. I do not believe the new birth comes BEFORE belief. How does God reach out to man first? How does the Spirit act to convert a person? Jesus indeed said "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him." But Paul also said that man is drawn to Christ, called by the message of the gospel per 2 Th. 2:13-14.
Your last sentence answers your question. The Elect of God reply to God when drawn called by the message of the gospel per 2 Th. 2:13-14. The nonElect will not reply for they were not chosen of God.
New Guy wrote:
You also must consider the work of the Spirit on the person hearing the gospel message. Jesus said that the Spirit would convict the world of sin-and He still does that even to this day when the word is preached, and man is convicted of his sin. Man realizes this, the Lord opens the heart much as He did in the case of Lydia, and this person may just heed the things spoken like she did.
Yes, the Elect are those whom God opens the heart.
New Guy wrote:
Man is saved by a combination of "divine drawing" and human response. Mankind is faced with a choice-to accept the grace of God or reject it.
No. Man does not control nor help God in saving. God is the potter.
New Guy wrote:
I wonder sometimes when I read your posts, if often you and your critics are saying many of the same things, but just in a different manner and it confuses the situation. You say recently that you believe in man's free will-both after "regeneration", and if I saw correctly, even the "un"elect have free will according to you. You said election wasn't on an individual basis, correct? Many here feel the same way, in the sense that God didn't "predestine" certain people to either heaven or hell with no hope or way to change it.
Free will only under the umbrella of Gods will.
New Guy wrote:
My biggest beef with what I've read, is that man has to be regenerated first, and that man is saved before having faith. I disagree. I also saw a post that looked like it said that God's Spirit is "irresistable". I disagree with that as well. There are plenty of examples of persons rejecting the Word and the Spirit of God.
The nonElect can reject grace. The Elect can not.

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Makes me wonder, who is destined to be saved and who is destined to go to Hell.

I hear this doctrine alot in my community, by Primitive Baptist Elders, no Hellers. They believe a person is destined to be saved or be lost, before the foundation of the earth.

Being a Minister, it would be impossible to stand before a congregration and preaching this.

''I have some good news and some bad news for everyone here. Some of you , who listen to Jesus words are gonna be saved , and some are gonna be lost, God chose you before the foundation of the earth to be forever lost, nothing you can do about it.''
Bobby

Mansfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

regina steele marrs wrote:
Makes me wonder, who is destined to be saved and who is destined to go to Hell.
I hear this doctrine alot in my community, by Primitive Baptist Elders, no Hellers. They believe a person is destined to be saved or be lost, before the foundation of the earth.
Being a Minister, it would be impossible to stand before a congregration and preaching this.
''I have some good news and some bad news for everyone here. Some of you , who listen to Jesus words are gonna be saved , and some are gonna be lost, God chose you before the foundation of the earth to be forever lost, nothing you can do about it.''
I see where you are coming from but man has never been able to save himself.

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I see where you are coming from but man has never been able to save himself.
Man can not save himself and never will be able to.

It takes a loving God drawing a sinner to him, it takes conviction of the heart, for a person to know , when God is calling.

I know all men, are not gonna be saved, but it is not God's will for any to be lost. It takes Jesus to save someone, and place him into the Body of Christ.

I am not an Elect person or one of the ones, predestined to be saved. I am a man, who accepted Jesus as my Lord.

I have plenty of pre-destination preachers in my family, and some who believe in no Hell ( or eternal punishment ).

One big question that pre-destination believers can't answer ( they cover it up with rhetoric), who is destined to be saved and who is destined to be lost?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of142
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bassett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bassett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••