great info

Posted in the Bassett Forum

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 200 of208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Jul 29, 2013
 
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>The Kingdom of God is a broad term that can mean several different things, be more specific.
Therm board term is not in what you want. It was said plain and simple. You must learned it yourself, but I spoke once of it and said this E=MC2. You must look for.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
Jul 29, 2013
 
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>Isnt it amazing that a person does not have to go to a bible college to challenge the error that you speak. Doesnt that just make you mad. The Fishermen also made the Scribes mad as did Christ. Picked it up from the bible without the help of the RCC church.
Then I take it you at least made it out of elementary school. You really need to look into how and what Jews taught their sons and stop referring to these fishermen as uneducated. If you are ever in need of an uneducated preaching gig the Primitive Baptists would hire you...except they use real wine not Welchs so that might be a problem.
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who taught them. I know who maintained them after Christ left Them the Holy Spirit as a quide, They were rejected as Christ said they would be by those that were taught. The Scribes and learned people, just as they rejected Christ. They did not recognized them as taught By God or by a seminary.
You do not recognize anyone as taught by God that reads the bible now do you?
Sounds familiar.
Now tell us again When the church became perfect?
Of course I don't recognize that you can teach me what Jesus taught by you just reading the Bible.

Are you crazy. You are just one of millions of protestants who believe all kind different things.

My 8 year old granddaughter has as much Authority as you do. BTW, she is a Christian. She has been baptized. Jesus did not teach keeping your children pagans.

BTW: Which if the 300,000 translations of the Bible do you use?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
Jul 30, 2013
 
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I don't recognize that you can teach me what Jesus taught by you just reading the Bible.
Are you crazy. You are just one of millions of protestants who believe all kind different things.
My 8 year old granddaughter has as much Authority as you do. BTW, she is a Christian. She has been baptized. Jesus did not teach keeping your children pagans.
BTW: Which if the 300,000 translations of the Bible do you use?
I have used the King James the New king james the NIV, the New american standard and lately reading the English. By the way you must not believe that christians are to teach the gospel.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#190
Jul 30, 2013
 
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I take it you at least made it out of elementary school. You really need to look into how and what Jews taught their sons and stop referring to these fishermen as uneducated. If you are ever in need of an uneducated preaching gig the Primitive Baptists would hire you...except they use real wine not Welchs so that might be a problem.
What is elementary school have to do with the bible? Just another insult from you?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#191
Jul 30, 2013
 
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I take it you at least made it out of elementary school. You really need to look into how and what Jews taught their sons and stop referring to these fishermen as uneducated. If you are ever in need of an uneducated preaching gig the Primitive Baptists would hire you...except they use real wine not Welchs so that might be a problem.
What did they do insult you and say you were dumber than a rock to get you to accept Catholicism?
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>I have used the King James the New king james the NIV, the New american standard and lately reading the English. By the way you must not believe that christians are to teach the gospel.
The King James Bible is very complicated. Why. It is called "THE KING JAMES VERSION" Another words, when it was translated into English and use english word in what they believe to be what was said. Their version of what it's said. Why? It was translated from the Greek Language, which is a problem. Again, if you know your history, this saying you should know. "IT"S GREEK TO ME". What does that mean.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
Jul 30, 2013
 
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> The King James Bible is very complicated. Why. It is called "THE KING JAMES VERSION" Another words, when it was translated into English and use english word in what they believe to be what was said. Their version of what it's said. Why? It was translated from the Greek Language, which is a problem. Again, if you know your history, this saying you should know. "IT"S GREEK TO ME". What does that mean.
Tell us what does that mean?
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>I have used the King James the New king james the NIV, the New american standard and lately reading the English. By the way you must not believe that christians are to teach the gospel.
I just don't believe you have the Authority to do it based on your imagination.

Nobody with Authority taught you anything.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
Jul 30, 2013
 
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't believe you have the Authority to do it based on your imagination.
Nobody with Authority taught you anything.
Whom with authority taught you?
Yolanda Xavier Yodel

Bellefonte, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>What is elementary school have to do with the bible? Just another insult from you?
MarkEden has insulted himself out of credibility. Nothing he says matters to me anymore, because he has so little respect for those with whom he discusses. I'm sure he'll cry himself to sleep with this knowledge, but if he really believes he's in the right and only church, it actually should.

MarkEden = no credibility Catholic church.

Nicely done, dude.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yolanda Xavier Yodel wrote:
<quoted text>
MarkEden has insulted himself out of credibility. Nothing he says matters to me anymore, because he has so little respect for those with whom he discusses. I'm sure he'll cry himself to sleep with this knowledge, but if he really believes he's in the right and only church, it actually should.
MarkEden = no credibility Catholic church.
Nicely done, dude.
So says a wannabe New Ager who thinks warm fuzzies, touchy feelies, group hugs, spiritual relativism and voting for Obama solves all the world's problems. You are absolutely correct that I have zero respect for folks like you. Actually it's minus zero. Kumbaya.
Yolanda Xavier Yodel

Bellefonte, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

And there he is, ladies and gentlemen. The man who has apparently been given the keys to the kingdom, but apparently finds the greatest joy in locking folks out.

Warm fuzzies, touchy feelies, group hugs, spiritual relativism, indeed.

And note, folks, that I advocated none of those things. It's just the burr that MarkEden is carrying around in his arse is apparently whispering to him as well as causing him discomfort. "Strike out, my precious... insult them all, my precious..."

And for the record, who I voted for is none of your stinking business, MarkEden. That's the great thing about America - I get to shove your nose out of my business, and hope that you keep it in your own.

Grits, still waiting.
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Yolanda Xavier Yodel wrote:
And there he is, ladies and gentlemen. The man who has apparently been given the keys to the kingdom, but apparently finds the greatest joy in locking folks out.
Warm fuzzies, touchy feelies, group hugs, spiritual relativism, indeed.
And note, folks, that I advocated none of those things. It's just the burr that MarkEden is carrying around in his arse is apparently whispering to him as well as causing him discomfort. "Strike out, my precious... insult them all, my precious..."
And for the record, who I voted for is none of your stinking business, MarkEden. That's the great thing about America - I get to shove your nose out of my business, and hope that you keep it in your own.
Grits, still waiting.
The Church you worship at was given the Keys.

Ask the Bishop the next time you see him. He is a successor to the Apostles. He is your shepherd too, if you claim to be a Christian.
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Jul 30, 2013
 
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us what does that mean?
You never heard of this expression. "it's greek to me".

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yolanda Xavier Yodel wrote:
And there he is, ladies and gentlemen. The man who has apparently been given the keys to the kingdom, but apparently finds the greatest joy in locking folks out.
Warm fuzzies, touchy feelies, group hugs, spiritual relativism, indeed.
And note, folks, that I advocated none of those things. It's just the burr that MarkEden is carrying around in his arse is apparently whispering to him as well as causing him discomfort. "Strike out, my precious... insult them all, my precious..."
And for the record, who I voted for is none of your stinking business, MarkEden. That's the great thing about America - I get to shove your nose out of my business, and hope that you keep it in your own.
Grits, still waiting.
I described you to a "T" and you and everyone else knows it...most especially the spiritual relativism part. Kumbaya

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Jul 30, 2013
 
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church you worship at was given the Keys.
Ask the Bishop the next time you see him. He is a successor to the Apostles. He is your shepherd too, if you claim to be a Christian.
Is a church that is given the keys error free?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Jul 30, 2013
 
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't believe you have the Authority to do it based on your imagination.
Nobody with Authority taught you anything.
I ask again whom with authority taught you?
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
Jul 30, 2013
 
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>I ask again whom with authority taught you?
I ask you again, you never heard the expression of It greek to me.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Jul 30, 2013
 
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
I described you to a "T" and you and everyone else knows it...most especially the spiritual relativism part. Kumbaya
ANYONE who voted for Obama voted for abortion, late term abortion, partial birth abortion and infanticide. 99.99% of people named Yolanda voted for Obama. Kumbaya

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Bassett Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bassett Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bassett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••