My average dropped by 17% in half a semester..?

Posted in the Bassett Forum

rimasekhuweqyaly

Edgerton, WI

#1 Nov 9, 2013
My average dropped by 17% in half a semester..?I've always been a straight A student, my average has never been below 80% and I've been on honor roll every year so far.But this semester I had all my academic courses in one semester as to past years where I've had say 2 academic courses and the rest were electives so there was a lot less pressure then and I couldn't change my schedule because it wouldn't fit in with the teachers' schedule.

In the beginning of the year I had an 86% average.. in half a semester I went from an 86 to a 69 all from slacking off. I did well on all of my exams but I slacked off a lot when it came to homework and assignments. My dad has been telling me that if I don't do well he will take away my Ipod, laptop, cell phone and well basically everything that keeps me entertained. I got my report card back today, it was supposed to come at the end of February but they changed the date. Should I just show him at the end of Feb. or do it now?

I have Math, AP English and my electives this semester which is a lot easier on me and I know i can probably get at least an 85 average but my dad is pretty strict when it comes to school. My sister who's in grade 7 gets 90s on basically everything and when I DO get an 86 average he constantly tells me that I have to do as well as my sister. If I were to get an 89 on a test and my sister a 95 on a quiz he'll start telling her how well she did and he'll tell me that I need to do better like my sister. So just imagine how he'll be when I get a 69 opposed to an 86.

Sorry if I keep going on with never-ending sentences that you probably don't care about, I'm just wondering if I should tell my dad now or at the end of February?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) 23 hr Barnsweb 1,725
Nascar tickets Thu Trent 1
gay marriage in martinsville va Oct 22 Bobby 42
0527061598.Dubai Massage Services, Body to Body... Oct 21 sexy girls 3
Have Johnny Robertson and his COC been defeated? (Jan '13) Oct 12 Funny 333
Johnny Robertson (Oct '12) Oct 2 Ernie 124
How can i get a copy of my background check? (Nov '13) Sep 29 Louis Hawkins 3
Bassett Dating
Find my Match

Bassett Jobs