Used to be a Customer

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

I used to be a good customer at this store until I realized a purchase I had made was short part of it's contents and when I called the manager to let her know she said it could not be proven that it happened there. Ok I would not have called if it had not happened there and even though it was not that much money for the product I would of at least given the customer the benifit of doubt and replaced the item that was left out of the box and tried to keep the customer rather than implying they were lying..........
Be very careful when shopping at this store so you too do not get ripped off.
confused

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

I quit shopping there years ago!

I grew up eating there, remember the old dodge store saying, home of dodge dog, the 1/4lb hot dog. well they did alot of advertising & I used to get chili cheese dodge dog, but now they dont sell hot dogs, & since that was soo much of their whole draw, & now they refuse to sell hot dogs, I have not been in the store in years, but I buy 1/4lb hotdogs from grocery stores to make my own to this day. I am still hooked on a good 1/4 lb dog with cheese & chili

I will shop there the day they start selling 1/4 dogs, until then I buy gas at competitors & food elsewhere to.

p.s. if anyone knows of a place around Martinsville that sells 1/4lb dogs already cooked let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Bassett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bassett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bassett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bassett