A lot of these are are lies. Nearly all of these are affirmations for what the Church has always believed after some heresy arose.1. Prayers for the dead . -----300 A.D.
2. Making the sign of the cross 300 A.D.
3. Veneration of angels & dead saints ------375 A.D.
4. Use of images in worship 375 A.D.
5. The Mass as a daily celebration 394 A.D.
6 Beginning of the exaltation of Mary; the term, "Mother of God" applied a Council of Ephesus ..--- 431 A.D.
7 Extreme Unction (Last Rites) 526 A.D.
8. Doctrine of Purgatory-Gregory 1 593 A.D..
9. Prayers to Mary & dead saints 600 A.D.
10. Worship of cross, images & relics 786 A.D.
11 Canonization of dead saints 995 A.D.
12. Celibacy of priesthood 1079 A.D.
13. The Rosary 1090 A.D.
14. Indulgences 1190 A.D.
15. Transubstantiation-Innocent III 1215 A.D.
16. Auricular Confession of sins to a priest 1215 A.D.
17. Adoration of the wafer (Host) 1220 A.D.
18. Cup forbidden to the people at communion ..1414 A.D.
19. Purgatory proclaimed as a dogma 1439 A.D.
20. The doctrine of the Seven Sacraments confirmed .1439 A.D.
21 Tradition declared of equal authority with Bible by Council of Trent 1545 A.D.
22. Apocryphal books added to Bible -------1546 A.D.
23. Immaculate Conception of Mary 1854 A.D.
24, Infallibility of the pope in matters of faith and morals, proclaimed by the Vatican Council 1870 A.D.
25. Assumption of the Virgin Mary (bodily ascension into heaven shortly after her death) 1950 A.D.
26. Mary proclaimed Mother of the Church 1965 A.D.
22. for example is an ignorant one. Those were in the Bible since the Bible was created since the council in 382. Trent reaffirmed them at Father Luther threw them out. You read an incomplete Bible. Even the first KJV had them in there.
The Rosary is not doctrine. Nobody is required to say the Rosary.
You change churches like somebody changes clothes and you don't believe what people in your own church believes.