Help with a collections account???

Help with a collections account???

Posted in the Bassett Forum

nymaxuzahuc

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Help with a collections account???I had a balance of 180 owed to verizon wireless that was sent to a collections account. I few months ago I paid it off completely. I checked my credit report to make sure it was taken off, and it said that there was still a balance of 45 dollars, and on the bottom is said charge off? I called the collections company and they said there was nothing they could do because it showed paid off in full on thier part, and all they could do was send me a letter stating that, and for me to mail it to the credit report beaurous. Is that the right way to go?
loxizurotasu

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Dec 8, 2013
nymaxuzahuc wrote:
Help with a collections account???I had a balance of 180 owed to verizon wireless that was sent to a collections account. I few months ago I paid it off completely. I checked my credit report to make sure it was taken off, and it said that there was still a balance of 45 dollars, and on the bottom is said charge off? I called the collections company and they said there was nothing they could do because it showed paid off in full on thier part, and all they could do was send me a letter stating that, and for me to mail it to the credit report beaurous. Is that the right way to go?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) 6 hr Barnsweb 2,732
Yamato closing to make way for new PIT STOP str... Thu Yolanda 2
Some Protestants Wed Mike_Peterson 12
Church of Christ rules and principles (Apr '13) Jun 29 Barnsweb 46
AD 70 Doctrine Easily Refuted Jun 28 Barnsweb 165
The Kingdom of God Jun 25 Dave P 5
Questions for Catholic Ecclesial Communities Jun 24 listen 67
More from around the web

Bassett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE