In: The Whole Bible

Order By: Book,Chapter,Verse

RESULTS:

Pages: 0
No verses were found.

YOU CANNOT FIND

"Jesus Christ is God"

IN THE BIBLE.

It is not written. It is not scriptural!

<><>QUESTION< ><>
Why do you believe, preach and teach a doctrine that is
not scriptural and not written in the bible?
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#2 Feb 5, 2014
Man breaths air is not in the Bible so we all need to stop breathing.

I take it you are going to continue playing games with the word that CLEARLY shows Jesus is God by the use of the term "The Word"

The word is God and the word is Jesus.

Please stop lying about scripture by playing word games. If you don't believe that's fine but you are lying about what scripture does reveal about Christ.

So why would you want to do that? You are after all using the global warming game style to prove a lie as truth!
William

Columbus, GA

#3 Feb 5, 2014
Muslims with internet access. How funny.
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#4 Feb 5, 2014
Perfect example of why a Book, put together 1600 years ago, is not the pillar and foundation of Truth
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 5, 2014
William wrote:
Muslims with internet access. How funny.
Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God?

Yes or no?
William

Birmingham, AL

#6 Feb 5, 2014
TheWiseMan wrote:
Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God?

Yes or no?
You're that same clown that calls himself a prophet but can't even pick football and basketball games correctly.

Run along now.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#7 Feb 5, 2014
You should learn what a prophet is before you say things as absurd as this...
William wrote:
<quoted text>
You're that same clown that calls himself a prophet but can't even pick football and basketball games correctly.
Run along now.
William

Columbus, GA

#8 Feb 5, 2014
TheWiseMan wrote:
You should learn what a prophet is before you say things as absurd as this...
<quoted text>
I know what a prophet is. You on the other hand are a blithering idiot.

Run along now.
TheProphetOfGod

San Antonio, TX

#9 Feb 5, 2014
William wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what a prophet is. You on the other hand are a blithering idiot.
Run along now.
Really?

So tell us, how many prophets of God
have ever in all your life handicapped
football and basketball games for you?

You are a retarded buffoon.

And you do not even know it.

And you lose far more than you win.
William

Birmingham, AL

#10 Feb 6, 2014
TheProphetOfGod wrote:
Really?
Yes, really.

All of the prophecy that anyone needs to know about is written down in the Bible. Anything that you or anyone else claims as prophecy is a fraud. That's how it works, if you believe the Bible means what it says, as it says it, and where it says it.

Now go take a remedial English course on reading comprehension. Or maybe several.
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#11 Feb 6, 2014
William wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, really.
All of the prophecy that anyone needs to know about is written down in the Bible. Anything that you or anyone else claims as prophecy is a fraud. That's how it works, if you believe the Bible means what it says, as it says it, and where it says it.
Now go take a remedial English course on reading comprehension. Or maybe several.
I assume that whatever you say it means is the Truth. If you believe in Sola Scriptura how can anybody be wrong?
William

Sylacauga, AL

#12 Feb 6, 2014
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume that whatever you say it means is the Truth. If you believe in Sola Scriptura how can anybody be wrong?
We will all find out soon enough.

Better study. You don't want to look like a goat on exam day.
Mike Peterson

Jackson, MS

#13 Feb 7, 2014
William wrote:
<quoted text>
We will all find out soon enough.
Better study. You don't want to look like a goat on exam day.
That answer of course means yes. The HS has led you to the proper interpretation of a Catholic book.

You remind of an old Bill Crosby routine. " Me and you Lord...... Right????????"
William

Columbus, GA

#14 Feb 7, 2014
Better study.

Your priest won't be there to answer for you, and you don't get to use the phone for a lifeline call to the Magesterium.

No Google search engine either. It's a closed book exam.
William

Columbus, GA

#15 Feb 7, 2014
2 Timothy 2:15

Approved unto who?

A. Priest
B. College professor
C. Billy Graham
D. Obama
E. God
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#16 Feb 7, 2014
Wow, seem most still have trouble staying on task or actually conversing.

John 15-17. Did Jesus claim to be God? A passage in Isaiah says He will be called 'Eternal Father', but did it say He is the Eternal Father? How can it be, if Jesus is God the Father, that He said "My doctrine is not mine, but His who sent me."? And how can He be the Father, if He is begotten of the Holy Spirit? Jesus didn't correct Thomas when he exclaimed "My LORD and my God.!" upon seeing the resurrected Jesus. Jesus didn't correct him.

We have scriptural evidence on both sides - that He was human and that He was divine - a unique person in all Bible history - that fits perfectly with the prophecy of the Zodiac, that the anointed one would be dual natured - divine and man, and that He would be born of a virgin who was also of the fallen race, as virgo is prostrate before His birth.

Why argue whether He was one or the other, when we have been told for ages that He is both? Just wondering what the sense of that is. Just believe what He said about His relationship with the Father is from John 14-17 and know that what He said about our relationship to Him is what He said it should be if we are doing what He said we should be doing and actually believe what He said.

Otherwise it's futile to agrue about it - like blind men trying to describe an elephant at one holds the trunk, another a leg, and still another the ear.

Back up and see what He said is the picture now that He is in heaven - that is the latest revealing of Master YHWH Y'shua.
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#17 Feb 7, 2014
William wrote:
2 Timothy 2:15
Approved unto who?
A. Priest
B. College professor
C. Billy Graham
D. Obama
E. God
Paul lied. All Asia rejected Paul as a liar - see II Tim 4. Also go back to Acts and note that Paul did NOT complete his vow in the temple that would have cleared him of the charges made by the Christian brothers from Asia (Ephesus). Paul did teach exactly what they charged him with. The apostles didn't clear Paul of the accusations. Further, Paul was hauled off to Rome and there he was in custody until his death - overcome of both the true brethren and Roman rulers!

Just because Rome said Pauls stuff is scripture doesn't make it so.

Paul - NT Balaam and enemy of God for sowing false doctrines as charged by the Ephesian brethren. We have Paul's books now that show the charges against him were true. Peter didn't correct the Ephesian brothers for making charges that didn't matter - Paul was to go to the temple for a week long purification to prove the charges were false - but they were true. Paul was where he belonged.

Anyone who believes Paul about anything has a serious reality issue.
William

Birmingham, AL

#18 Feb 7, 2014
"Paul lied. All Asia rejected Paul as a liar - see II Tim 4."

How can you say that Paul lied, and then turn around and quote his commentary in 2 Timothy 4 as being a true statement from him?

Paul's statement to Timothy is about him being rejected later for what he preached regarding the gospel of the grace of God. People there believed it, but then rejected it in favor of going back under the law. The law gives people something to do, and to feel good about because it makes them feel religious. The gospel of the grace of God takes man's works out of the equation, so that man will have nothing to brag about.

And that's your problem, Barnsweb. You want to brag about your works that you do in the flesh, but God isn't going to honor those works because that would make him have to respect you, and that's never going to happen. He would owe you salvation then, and the death of his son is thereby rendered of no use.

You are trying to make God indebted to you.
Mike Peterson

Jackson, MS

#19 Feb 8, 2014
"You are trying to make God indebted to you."

The whole Bible man. You have the typical Protester problem of either/or. Its the whole Bible.

One place the bible says you are saved by faith. That's the one you pick. What you agree with only.

Elsewhere the Bible says Baptism now saves you.

Faith without works is dead.

Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him"

That is why Sola Scriptura is so asinine.

You are indebted to God to good works. He says so. Who else is going to feed the hungry
Mike Peterson

Jackson, MS

#20 Feb 8, 2014
Barnsweb wrote:
Wow, seem most still have trouble staying on task or actually conversing.
John 15-17. Did Jesus claim to be God? A passage in Isaiah says He will be called 'Eternal Father', but did it say He is the Eternal Father? How can it be, if Jesus is God the Father, that He said "My doctrine is not mine, but His who sent me."? And how can He be the Father, if He is begotten of the Holy Spirit? Jesus didn't correct Thomas when he exclaimed "My LORD and my God.!" upon seeing the resurrected Jesus. Jesus didn't correct him.
We have scriptural evidence on both sides - that He was human and that He was divine - a unique person in all Bible history - that fits perfectly with the prophecy of the Zodiac, that the anointed one would be dual natured - divine and man, and that He would be born of a virgin who was also of the fallen race, as virgo is prostrate before His birth.
Why argue whether He was one or the other, when we have been told for ages that He is both? Just wondering what the sense of that is. Just believe what He said about His relationship with the Father is from John 14-17 and know that what He said about our relationship to Him is what He said it should be if we are doing what He said we should be doing and actually believe what He said.
Otherwise it's futile to agrue about it - like blind men trying to describe an elephant at one holds the trunk, another a leg, and still another the ear.
Back up and see what He said is the picture now that He is in heaven - that is the latest revealing of Master YHWH Y'shua.
BW and all Protesters" are always endlessly searching for theological truths, as if some or many can never be obtained with certitude. They want (in many ways) to "reinvent the (theological) wheel" in every generation. In the epistemological sense this is almost a reduction of the Christian faith to mere philosophy, where the quest for truth is endless and never has a definitive stopping-point in a lot of areas of inquiry.

Catholics, on the other hand, believe that most if not all major theological doctrines have long since been resolved. They still develop, and there are remaining areas where we can disagree (plenty to talk about and mull over), but by and large we accept what has been passed down as true and feel no need to endlessly "quest" and "explore" for "truth" (or to relativize doctrines where Christians disagree, as if they are unimportant)."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn Paden, is Johnny Robertson a false teache... 3 hr Mike_Peterson 143
Steve Baisden is Weak Fence Riding Preterist 3 hr Mike_Peterson 3
The 2nd coming of Jesus Fri Axel Reid 1
"THIS GENERATION" will by no means pass away Fri Axel Reid 4
The Son of Man coming in His kingdom Fri Axel Reid 1
Open letter to Steve Baisden Thu anonymous 64
Johnny Robertson “secretly” holds part of Reali... Apr 16 Axel Reid 13
More from around the web

Bassett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE