Since: Jan 10

Royse City

#63 Jun 20, 2013
JesusCreed wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to think “keeping this thread fresh” will accomplish something. We don’t mind keeping it fresh. In fact, we hi-jacked it and took it another direction.

Post your TV show on YouTube when you visit Martinsville so we all can view it and discuss here.
Thanks again.
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

#64 Jun 20, 2013
Olethros wrote:
<quoted text>
JesusCreed, I have never called myself "whitman."
Anyone know where Whitman is, does he go by a different name maybe?
Dave P

Lexington, KY

#65 Jun 20, 2013
I ain't driving several hours to your tent meeting. How about taking Randy up on his offer-put your episode up on youtube, we'll all have a chat. Or answer some questions here.
are you ready

Martinsville, VA

#66 Jun 21, 2013
Dave P

Lexington, KY

#67 Jun 21, 2013
Our boy Heath got his own blog. Whoo hoo!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#68 Jun 21, 2013
Looks like few of you know anything about Martinsville VA and couldn't begin to find it on a map. Martinsville consistently has the highest unemployment rate in Virginia hovering around 20%. Obama campaigned there in 2008 promising to think about Martinsville everyday if he became President. All of the major industries, furniture and textiles, left long ago. Martinsville needs all the economic activity it can get and this tent event is just fine with me. Wouldn't bother me if Martinsville became the tent revival capital of the world. It used to be the sweatshirt capital. NASCAR is just not enough!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#69 Jun 21, 2013
Dave P wrote:
Our boy Heath got his own blog. Whoo hoo!
The post on on his blog about divorce and remarriage seems dressed down a bit from what I remember reading on his Royse City coc site.

Royse City

#70 Jun 21, 2013
are you ready wrote:
http://shawnpaden.wordpress.co m/
I did not make this.

Who did?
Chris Knight

United States

#71 Jun 21, 2013
You should be proud.:-0
Chris Knight

United States

#72 Jun 21, 2013
I see nothing on that blog that connects to you but your name. It's more than one Shawn Paden

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73 Jun 21, 2013
If this is when the tent meeting is going on,

why haven't Johnny and his gang members shown any footage of the tent during all their hours of TV time this week?

Johnny spent 2 hours obsessing over Larry Surber last night. James and another man spent another hour between 11 and Midnight. All week it's been Larry Surber or Johnny bragging on himself and showing off his punk sons. Micah Robertson is whining now about why we need to listen to him.

Micah, we don't need you or your family.

When does Johnny start showing footage of his tent meeting during his tent meeting week?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#74 Jun 21, 2013
Olethros wrote:
If this is when the tent meeting is going on,
why haven't Johnny and his gang members shown any footage of the tent during all their hours of TV time this week?
Johnny spent 2 hours obsessing over Larry Surber last night. James and another man spent another hour between 11 and Midnight. All week it's been Larry Surber or Johnny bragging on himself and showing off his punk sons. Micah Robertson is whining now about why we need to listen to him.
Micah, we don't need you or your family.
When does Johnny start showing footage of his tent meeting during his tent meeting week?
Micah needs to do something about his hair style. He is too young to look so old.

Location hidden

#75 Jun 21, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>He is too young to look so old.
Having Johnny Robertson for a father must suck the life out of anyone.

Jesus gives life. False teachers and cult masters like Johnny take life away.

Location hidden

#76 Jun 21, 2013
Johnny and Heath telling people to come into their tent is like the witch telling Hansle and Gretle to come into her gingerbread house.

Johnny and Heath telling people to come into their tent is like Jerry Sandusky telling children to come into his house.

Heath likes his victims fresh.
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

#77 Jun 21, 2013
Olethros wrote:
Johnny and Heath telling people to come into their tent is like the witch telling Hansle and Gretle to come into her gingerbread house.
Johnny and Heath telling people to come into their tent is like Jerry Sandusky telling children to come into his house.
Heath likes his victims fresh.
Yes, that is another one of those catholic pedophiles...
Dave P

Lexington, KY

#78 Jun 21, 2013
JesusCreed wrote:
<quoted text>
The post on on his blog about divorce and remarriage seems dressed down a bit from what I remember reading on his Royse City coc site.
Missing a lot. Nothing from 1 Corinthians; no OT scriptures at all-not even Ezra!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#79 Jun 22, 2013
I looked on his royse city site. He changed it there too. Missing Ezra and all. Seems he finally seen how weak that was.
Dave P

Lexington, KY

#80 Jun 22, 2013
So, the "whole" testimony of the scriptures still comes to the NT. Not that Ezra helped the cause at all.
Dave P

Lexington, KY

#81 Jun 22, 2013
The Royse City coc webpage on divorce had nothing from Deuteronomy, not even the famous Malachi passage "I hate divorce"; nothing at all from 1 Corinthians. But we will include the Romans passage to prove OUR point, although it is speaking about the law primarily.

Incomplete survey of God's ideas on the subject. That becomes man's opinion.

Royse City

#82 Jun 22, 2013
Dave P wrote:
The Royse City coc webpage on divorce had nothing from Deuteronomy, not even the famous Malachi passage "I hate divorce"; nothing at all from 1 Corinthians. But we will include the Romans passage to prove OUR point, although it is speaking about the law primarily.

Incomplete survey of God's ideas on the subject. That becomes man's opinion.
Keep studying.

Monday is the BIG day.

www.roysecitycoc.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before Sommer & Campbell 52 min Dave P 41
Bible talks put on table 1 hr anonymous 1
Baptist Deception 1 hr Bobby 76
Money and the church 2 hr Bobby 32
Catholic deception 2 hr Bobby 7
Catholics (Feb '14) 21 hr HEATH - 72 1,754
Nascar tickets Oct 23 Trent 1
Bassett Dating
Find my Match

Bassett People Search