|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Anonying Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>I see you watch Johnny regularly. What do you Catholics do at your funerals? Release the deceased from purgatory for a price? Good time to hit up the family while they are in the mood.
Nice to hear from the Sproulist denomination. I was at a prot funeral where folks were standing around with their cameras waiting for the birds to be released. When the magic moment came the lid was opened and nothing happened. The box was empty. Cracked me up along with lots of other mourners.
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you ashamed to reveal your church membership?
Because I don't have a church membership, I do seek to follow the way of the Lord, so why are you afraid to admit your fellow CoCers have not truely repented for their lies to Jackie Poe?

Do you not care that they have not redressed their actions, or is it ok for thieves to keep their loot in the CoC now? Is it ok for remarried people to stay with their current spouse? If the other two are no why is it ok for someone to lie to another and not return to them to admit the lie?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I don't have a church membership, I do seek to follow the way of the Lord, so why are you afraid to admit your fellow CoCers have not truely repented for their lies to Jackie Poe?
Do you not care that they have not redressed their actions, or is it ok for thieves to keep their loot in the CoC now? Is it ok for remarried people to stay with their current spouse? If the other two are no why is it ok for someone to lie to another and not return to them to admit the lie?
Is Poe the one who has "Bike Sundays" and rides a motorcycle down the aisle?

Since: Jan 10

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Olethros wrote:
<quoted text>He's not ashamed. He doesn't want Johnny Robertson to illegally harass people at where he worships like Johnny did last night. It's against the law to call someone and put them live on television without first telling them. Johnny called to harass a pastor for how he conducted a funeral. Pastor wasn't there so Johnny harassed his,wife and didnt tell her it was live in the air. You dont see anything wrong with that Heath. But you're not a decent human being to start with.
Our sissy society thinks any challenge is harassment.
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Still waiting for an answer Heath, have your brothers redressed their lies to Jackie Poe yet?

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Walkinginlove wrote:
Still waiting for an answer Heath, have your brothers redressed their lies to Jackie Poe yet?
False premise.

Try again
News Bit

Eden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our sissy society thinks any challenge is harassment.
Heath
You refer to SOCIETY as "SISSY"

How to you refer to a man, such as Johnny Robertson, seeing the girls at The First Christian Church in Kernersville NC and accusing them of showing their panties and themselves to the men?

Why can't you answer questions using more that a couple of words which don't seem to make very much sense?
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
False premise.
Try again
Explain your avoiding gambit.

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

News Bit wrote:
<quoted text>Heath
You refer to SOCIETY as "SISSY"

How to you refer to a man, such as Johnny Robertson, seeing the girls at The First Christian Church in Kernersville NC and accusing them of showing their panties and themselves to the men?

Why can't you answer questions using more that a couple of words which don't seem to make very much sense?
Because...
News Bit

Eden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because...
And you claim to belong to a church where they claim they answer all questions??????????

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid.
Proverbs 12:1

Don't be stupid.

www.roysecitycoc.org
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

HEATH - 72 wrote:
Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid.
Proverbs 12:1
Don't be stupid.
www.roysecitycoc.org
Apostles quoting Ezra 10 to require divorce not in the new testament.

Rebaptism of those baptized in Jesus name not in the Bible.

Trinty formula baptism declared in Matthew 28:19s altered text not show ever to be done in Acts.

Mark's longer ending contains a prophetic statement of believers drinking poison it was never shown to have come to pass. Mark's longer ending is either man made or Jesus spoke something the Father did not tell him to speak.

Deu 18 shows clearly that a prophet who is speaking for God will have his words always come to pass.

Deu 18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?

22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

You have two choices, hand on to the longer ending of Mark and make Jesus a false prophet and a liar since he said he only spoke what the Father told him to speak.

John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

So what's your choice, keep the false man made text that makes Jesus a false prophet because there is no record of anyone drinking poison in the New Testament, or realize the truth of the addition as being man made?

Correction time choices are so hard aren't they heath?

Denominational teaching, truth, denominational teaching, truth...

Hate correction, love correction...

The choice is yours Heath!

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>Apostles quoting Ezra 10 to require divorce not in the new testament.

Rebaptism of those baptized in Jesus name not in the Bible.

Trinty formula baptism declared in Matthew 28:19s altered text not show ever to be done in Acts.

Mark's longer ending contains a prophetic statement of believers drinking poison it was never shown to have come to pass. Mark's longer ending is either man made or Jesus spoke something the Father did not tell him to speak.

Deu 18 shows clearly that a prophet who is speaking for God will have his words always come to pass.

Deu 18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?

22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

You have two choices, hand on to the longer ending of Mark and make Jesus a false prophet and a liar since he said he only spoke what the Father told him to speak.

John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

So what's your choice, keep the false man made text that makes Jesus a false prophet because there is no record of anyone drinking poison in the New Testament, or realize the truth of the addition as being man made?

Correction time choices are so hard aren't they heath?

Denominational teaching, truth, denominational teaching, truth...

Hate correction, love correction...

The choice is yours Heath!
Amen to every passage you gave.
William

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

There is a fun page on Facebook called "Answering Religious Error". Run by some Church of Christ preachers.

MarkEden you need to jump all over that page and give them What For.
William

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Yes, that really is the title of that page.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

William wrote:
There is a fun page on Facebook called "Answering Religious Error". Run by some Church of Christ preachers.
I dropped Facebook last year...smells too much of Obama
William

Cusseta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
I dropped Facebook last year...smells too much of Obama
I keep it for the sports and newsfeeds.

But yeah, it gets a bit tiresome otherwise.

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Yes indeed.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

William wrote:
The Church of Christ IS religious error.

That they call themselves "Church of Christ" doesn't make them a real church. It doesn't make them of Christ.
Mike Peterson

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Olethros wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church of Christ IS religious error.
That they call themselves "Church of Christ" doesn't make them a real church. It doesn't make them of Christ.
All non-ecclesial communities have come from the Catholic Church originally.

Now they inbreeding faster than rabbits. 40,549. I think 200 new protestant communities births this week.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bassett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bassett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••