Girlfriend of Va. Store Shooting Suspect Arrested for Intimidating ...

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP 16
A woman believed to be the girlfriend of a man charged with a Martinsville, Va., convenience store murder was arrested Tuesday for allegedly intimidating a witness in connection with the shooting. Full Story
justice

Varnville, SC

#1 Jun 16, 2010
HANG HER
John

AOL

#2 Jun 16, 2010
and do it now !
honorable

Greensboro, NC

#3 Jun 16, 2010
speedy trial will help
Mr NC

Mount Airy, NC

#4 Jun 16, 2010
Burn with Steven Porter Lauren Hall
ExRacer

Lexington, NC

#5 Jun 16, 2010
These killers just didn't go in the store to rob them, they went in with the intent of murder. They hunted down the store owner and shot him point blank with a hunting rifle. The three killers and Lauren Hall need to fry without a trial for something as senseless as what they did. Better yet, tie them up in a large field and let people come by and shoot them the way they did the store owner.
hmmmmm

Yadkinville, NC

#6 Jun 16, 2010
i say trap them in a room 2 at a time, no way out, and let in 3 armed gunmen, and treat them the same as they treated the clerks at the store
jmo

then if there was actual punishment, then maybe these wanna be thugs would think twice before commiting such horrible crimes
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#7 Jun 17, 2010
Kill that piece of filth. Im tired of reading these damn stories about innocent people getting killed by these animals. Thats why Im always strapped. If anyone attempts to break into my home, I will shoot them in the face without even warning them.
Snapped

Greensboro, NC

#8 Jun 17, 2010
It's funny how whenever there is a violent crime, such as murder or a vicious assault, reported people on these posts are always talking about how they are so disgusted by the crime and that the justice system should "hang them" or "burn them" or "fry them". We live in a violent society and reactions like this just prove my point that the first reaction to a violent crime is to committ a violent act. Don't get me wrong, I believe that Steven Porter should be punished to the fullest extent of the law for what he did. You can't fight violence with violence. And NO I'm not a liberal, I voted for Bob Barr.
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#9 Jun 17, 2010
Snapped- you are an idiot. The punishment should fit the crime. We are in no way seeking undue punishment for law abiding citizens, just for those who seek to hurt us. Go back to writing your Charles Manson love letters.
Roadkill

Reidsville, NC

#10 Jun 17, 2010
Kill'em all. Let God sort'em out! That would make room in the slammer so we could lock up all the legally armed citizens defending themselves against the crack head with their stolen AK47. Am I supposed to give the violent criminal a hug while he unloads on us?
prayer worrier

Greensboro, NC

#11 Jun 28, 2010
in stead of putting them down pray for them what they did was very wrong and there is no excuse for it.she was in the wrong as well.god bless the family of the victom but let the law of the land and god judge.lets pray for them and ask god to forgive them.no jobs in martinsville nothing for the young to do but hang out in the streets ,sell drugs ,on drugs we have to pray for the city of martinsville and henry co.we also have to pray the parents of the shooters it must be hard for them as well.lord its in your hands.i weep for the world but the city of martinsville is cursed.i weep for the city 4 the next generation.
prayer worrier

Greensboro, NC

#12 Jun 28, 2010
i was born and raised in martinsville moved away and life is much better for me and my kids. make a change for the better
ExRacer

Lexington, NC

#14 Jun 29, 2010
There are jobs in Martinsville/ Henry Co. if, and that is a big if, these "people" wanted to look for them. Prayer is good and God WILL judge, but are we to let lowlifes like these walk all over us like you said? I was also a Henry Co. native (Bassett)but I do not look at the area like you as a wasteland that is suppose to coddle criminals. I look at that area as a beautifull home of mine.
well Well

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Jul 7, 2010
Lets' just make sure that they have arrested the right people. And letting the right one run free and smile at about what they have done. God will not allow the family to be hurt an put to shame for nothing.
Free American

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 Jul 8, 2010
But she is such a sweet girl, all the chirens jes luv her and she was turning her life arount, jes axt anyone. And she loves her momma, too!
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#17 Jul 8, 2010
Hang her. I bet the jews in the holocaust did alot praying, a whole lot of good it did them. Hang her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) 7 hr Barnsweb 1,140
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 16 hr gwsbadass 1,360
How can i get a copy of my background check? (Nov '13) Mon Louis Hawkins 3
Indictments issued Sep 26 shannonsmith 1
hottest girl (Jan '14) Sep 26 me fartwhistle 3
Why are ... Sep 25 satoshi 1
Sola fide? Sep 24 William 77

Bassett Jobs

Bassett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bassett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bassett

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]