Sandy Day 8: All 4 gas stations in Be...

Sandy Day 8: All 4 gas stations in Bernardsville, NJ remain closed

There are 2 comments on the Bookofjoe story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Sandy Day 8: All 4 gas stations in Bernardsville, NJ remain closed. In it, Bookofjoe reports that:

No one has any idea when power will return to these gas stations or, for that matter, to the unfortunate citizens of Bernardsville, once a playground and resort for the affluent but now just another Third World dump - albeit located in Somerset County, one of the 10 wealthiest counties in the United States of America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bookofjoe.

tcnj1803

Mendham, NJ

#1 Nov 5, 2012
I would hardly call Bernardsville a dump. You have got to be kidding!This is a kind and caring community that has pulled together to get through this difficult time.
Michellep

Brightwaters, NY

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Power does not make a community- the people do. This storm has brought out the best in our community and our value is in the kindness we always exhibit to and for each other. I am proud to live here- and by the way, I am in line for gas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Basking Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's Bedminster home gets security designation Jul 21 spocko 10
News Misogyny, Sexism Debate Reaches Trump Golf Cour... Jul 15 Debbie Mazzocchi 1
News Trump tweets mock video of him beating CNN, spa... Jul 9 totallydisgusted 4
News A set of golf clubs Donald Trump once used is u... Jul 7 Donalds Time 2
News Understanding Islam: Sundays, March 19, 26 and ... Mar '17 Chriss 2
News Obama Protected Mosques. Will Trump Target Them? (Jan '17) Jan '17 aWalAHoo aWckbUAR... 28
News Education deans to Trump: Wea re a seriously co... (Jan '17) Jan '17 MichaelNudite 1

Basking Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Basking Ridge Mortgages