Lilly Ann Pauley; Pauley says she turned the Harvey Killers into police but never got the reward ...

Full story: WTVR

Nearly five years after the brutal New Year's day murders of both the Harvey and Baskerville-Tucker families, the names Ricky Gray and Ray Dandridge send chills up the spines of some Richmonders.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of120
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Snicker

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

GATES wrote:
This is a response to you disrespectful red necks who feel itís okay to call this family names and threaten with harm. "Only good **** is a dead **** " I see all of you who have something to say is cool with that type of foolish talk. The more things change the more they stay the same. Well I got two words for the "'kill a **** mentality.' NAT TURNER! You touch one hair on this families head; me and a thousand **** just like me will paint this city red. I would never talk to the crooked cops about anything because they are dishonest but I applaud this family for what they did. Lucky it wasn't me, the killers may still be out here. Touch this family, this brother who wrote this book and I promise you that we will revisit 2006. Bunch of ungrateful bastards!
If we're rednecks what are you with your big bad threats? You're a punk, a thug. Yes I AM entitled to my opinion and I gave it. You don't like it, you wanna make threats, have at it. Dumba**.
udonodon

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

GATES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it hard for you to believe?
Maybe because I'm smarter than you!
Outraged

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

udonodon wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe because I'm smarter than you!

or Dumber!
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Snicker wrote:
<quoted text>If we're rednecks what are you with your big bad threats? You're a punk, a thug. Yes I AM entitled to my opinion and I gave it. You don't like it, you wanna make threats, have at it. Dumba**.
you're not worth it. people like you that live under rocks have no value.
Snicker

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not worth it. people like you that live under rocks have no value.
Peehead you're just another big talking nobody. You're a complete fool, no parts missing, and just a joke on this forum.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Snicker wrote:
<quoted text>Peehead you're just another big talking nobody. You're a complete fool, no parts missing, and just a joke on this forum.
well now, if thats all i am KEEP laughing you simpleton.
Snicker

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, I will keep laughing at you. You keep getting beaten like rug and all, and I mean ALL you can post is the sputtering "teaheads" "insult", and that is as lame as your brain.
betty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Mort wrote:
if this was promised the police need to honor the deal.
no if she new that and if she are to call the police now she want money no no
Silly question

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Judged:

Is anyone else wondering why this woman is not being charged as an accessory after the fact for giving the murderers shelter and food???? And this woman wants handouts? She is lucky she is not looking at jail time and should quit the belly aching!

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Silly question wrote:
Is anyone else wondering why this woman is not being charged as an accessory after the fact for giving the murderers shelter and food???? And this woman wants handouts? She is lucky she is not looking at jail time and should quit the belly aching!
The "LAND OF THE ENTITLED" mentality has ruined this country. The I GOT MINES thinking. This lady is a moral disaster and I am glad she GOT NOTHING! Just a quick peak into her life, suroundings, siblings and offspring will be all the proof you need.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Judged:

There was a time wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when folks were ashamed to be on public assistance. But somewhere, somehow the damo crats saw fit to create a whole segment of the society dedicated to getting more and more. They built breeding cages and mating houses for them (da projecks) to the point where mass confusion is now father's day in the hood. And I love the one where they lament, "Mah great great great great grandfather used to pick cotton and I beez entitled to dis here monies". But axe them who their daddy is and they stuck for and answer. Mommma's baby daddy's maybe. The assembly line from the "burthin clinic to da big house" is now complete. Them that don't wind up dead in the streets anyway. All gravy trains must stop eventually and maybe November 2nd was a start.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Judged:

greg in central va wrote:
There was a time wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when folks were ashamed to be on public assistance. But somewhere, somehow the damo crats saw fit to create a whole segment of the society dedicated to getting more and more. They built breeding cages and mating houses for them (da projecks) to the point where mass confusion is now father's day in the hood. And I love the one where they lament, "Mah great great great great grandfather used to pick cotton and I beez entitled to dis here monies". But axe them who their daddy is and they stuck for and answer. Mommma's baby daddy's maybe. The assembly line from the "burthin clinic to da big house" is now complete. Them that don't wind up dead in the streets anyway. All gravy trains must stop eventually and maybe November 2nd was a start.
The two words " WELFARE ENFORCEMENT " scares the hood more than the po-po ever did.

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker, I'd be real careful if I were you my friend. Pinhead is THE AUTHORITY on simpletons. Kinda like the old adage, "Eat crap, 50 billion flies can't be wrong".
history buff

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

I'm going to disagree with alot of you.I think this woman is due this money.
You see the crimesolvers commercials all the time.It's a valid program,without which many crimes would go unsolved.Many times it proves there really is no honor among thieves,but if you make a deal with the devil you got to pay up.
The police are constantly saying they can't do their job without community support.They are constantly trying to win the trust of the community.In a community or culture(black)where someone gets killed on a street full of people,and nobody sees anything,it's rare that you get any cooperation.If the police have any shot at ever getting people to change,to turn in these criminals,they have to honor their end of the deal.

Right now,to me,the Richmond Police dept.and Crimesolvers have a lot of egg on their faces.If they're not going to pay up,they may as well discontinue the program.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

history buff wrote:
I'm going to disagree with alot of you.I think this woman is due this money.
You see the crimesolvers commercials all the time.It's a valid program,without which many crimes would go unsolved.Many times it proves there really is no honor among thieves,but if you make a deal with the devil you got to pay up.
The police are constantly saying they can't do their job without community support.They are constantly trying to win the trust of the community.In a community or culture(black)where someone gets killed on a street full of people,and nobody sees anything,it's rare that you get any cooperation.If the police have any shot at ever getting people to change,to turn in these criminals,they have to honor their end of the deal.
Right now,to me,the Richmond Police dept.and Crimesolvers have a lot of egg on their faces.If they're not going to pay up,they may as well discontinue the program.
HB, certainly respect your opinions but if you look into the details of this case it is far from normal. Read this story and another in Style Weekly and you will notice some odd things. Just one of them is she claims she was promised a job?,house? and money?? Never heard of the police or crime solvers giving houses and jobs away. Anyway check it out.
history buff

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
HB, certainly respect your opinions but if you look into the details of this case it is far from normal. Read this story and another in Style Weekly and you will notice some odd things. Just one of them is she claims she was promised a job?,house? and money?? Never heard of the police or crime solvers giving houses and jobs away. Anyway check it out.
Yeah,I agree with that,the house and job thing are a little far fetched.I seem to remember the crimesolvers appeal for help in this case though,and if it was her tip that led to the arrest of these two monsters,it was money well spent.Plus,for it to be a legitimate tool to help solve crimes then they have to hold up there end of the deal,even if it is with some questionable people.

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Solution to problem....Give her a cardboard box next door to pinhead and call it a day. That's punishment enough for anyone.
Slurpee Summit

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Silly question wrote:
You were right,"silly" which means mindless btw. She had to know beforehand that they were fugitives. Technically, she got a better deal with the emergency section 8 than a few thousand dollars. But oh well, crime lines always say," up to a certain amount anyways, therefore; no guarantees of a reward.
Slurpee Summit

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the behind the scenes stuff. The police offer shit all of the time, that they can't possibly do. It's within their guidelines. If a person is dumb enough to fall for it, that's on them. Atleast they did get her section 8. They were probably supposed to give a reference for a job and the money would probably only be paid if she went through crime solvers. Going directly to the police is voluntary and if crime solvers isn't getting the credit, then they're not paying for the info.

You should know that you have to get the secret number and all of that. Then they'll review the info 2 weeks later. Then they'll act as if they haven't gotten your tip, contact the police and try to make the arrest as if your tip didn't solve it. 2-3 months of b.s-ing around, they'll put a number on the tv, asking for more info and then the tipster we become eligible for some type of compensation.

Then the police will show up at your door as if someone led them to you, outside of you submitting info and your ass will be on the stand. The killer gets off or a short sentence. The police tell you, if you see anything suspicious to dial 911. A few weks later, the news stations are airing your 911 call, while i'm eating dinner. And then they say that some killer that you testified against might be responsible but there's no proof. lmao

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Slurpee Summit wrote:
<quoted text> That's the behind the scenes stuff. The police offer **** all of the time, that they can't possibly do. It's within their guidelines. If a person is dumb enough to fall for it, that's on them. Atleast they did get her section 8. They were probably supposed to give a reference for a job and the money would probably only be paid if she went through crime solvers. Going directly to the police is voluntary and if crime solvers isn't getting the credit, then they're not paying for the info.
You should know that you have to get the secret number and all of that. Then they'll review the info 2 weeks later. Then they'll act as if they haven't gotten your tip, contact the police and try to make the arrest as if your tip didn't solve it. 2-3 months of b.s-ing around, they'll put a number on the tv, asking for more info and then the tipster we become eligible for some type of compensation.
Then the police will show up at your door as if someone led them to you, outside of you submitting info and your **** will be on the stand. The killer gets off or a short sentence. The police tell you, if you see anything suspicious to dial 911. A few weks later, the news stations are airing your 911 call, while i'm eating dinner. And then they say that some killer that you testified against might be responsible but there's no proof. lmao
Probably a lot of that too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of120
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baskerville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baskerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••