Hey

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Do any of you really know the meaning of impeachment,what it's basic purpose is?????????
Nine

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

He will never be impeached He is a black man. You would be prejudice.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Nine, he is a f-ing traitor, and is trying to kill the constitution. To me that means a firing squad. Actually, I liked what the French did, give him and his crew a hair cut, at the neck.
Wonton Soup

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Oughta wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,you're right,I must agree.The Koch brothers are too slick!!Ha,ha,ba,ha.
You mean the ""Crotch brothers""?? Hahahahahaha!
Wonton Soup

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Nine, he is a f-ing traitor, and is trying to kill the constitution. To me that means a firing squad. Actually, I liked what the French did, give him and his crew a hair cut, at the neck.
Careful what you wish for???
Bill

Dry Fork, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Move to Russia dirt bag.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Wonton, you are right. We might end up with Biden, that would be real bad. Bill,stick it up your welfare,parasite,commie rear( Oh, that is where your head is).
roy

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Petsound wrote:
No. I don't kiss veteran's asses. Once they're retired from the military, they're normal citizens. I would gladly support people IN service having their taxes exempted, but not ones OUT of service.
you and your kind are examples of what is wrong with this country. If yoi have never served and wounded then you are just a punk.
Sam

Dry Fork, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Wonton, you are right. We might end up with Biden, that would be real bad. Bill,stick it up your welfare,parasite,commie rear( Oh, that is where your head is).
You are a very sick old man, get some mental help from the VA.
Gladiator

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Interesting that they are "trapping" hapless new residents at the borders to be able to charge them sales tax for bringing their personally bought and paid for elsewhere vehicles to a new home in Virginia!

The reason I think this so interesting is that a rooming house across from where I live has a resident that drives a vehicle tagged in Maryland, and it has no inspection or Virginia county tax stickers on the windshield. He just recently got the registration renewed for another multi-year period in Maryland, rather than change to Virginia. He lives in, works in, and drives from Virginia, and parks in Virginia in his rented residence space. The authorities apparently don't bother with him at all, despite the obvious that he is dodging his property taxes in Virginia and has been living here more than 6 months. He is Hispanic. Maybe they as foreigners are also tax exempt in Virginia if here on a visa or passport, even if living here more than 6 months?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Gladiator, don't try that if you are a white, conservative male. The IRS, FBI,CIA, and all the other leftist Big Brother goons will track you down and throw you in prison.
Earl

Dry Fork, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Gladiator, don't try that if you are a white, conservative male. The IRS, FBI,CIA, and all the other leftist Big Brother goons will track you down and throw you in prison.
Good for them and you left out the KKK.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

on what ?
freedom8246

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

This must mean you want your parents to pay taxes on thier social security too i guess either you dont have a job you can aford to do or your one of those fine upstanding human beings to lazy to work for $9.00 hr. Dont forget someone in your own family may have been a vet
other

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

everyone needs to pay there taxes,,,,
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, but some people paid their taxes way ahead of time. You know, with body parts or even their lives. What have you paid other then a few bucks out of your pay check? And what about all the parasites laying around drinking beer and smoking dope with all their Obama stash, talking on their Obama phones. They need to pay their "taxes" too. Pick up trash, clean the streets etc., something.
Ted

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Yeah, but some people paid their taxes way ahead of time. You know, with body parts or even their lives. What have you paid other then a few bucks out of your pay check? And what about all the parasites laying around drinking beer and smoking dope with all their Obama stash, talking on their Obama phones. They need to pay their "taxes" too. Pick up trash, clean the streets etc., something.
Don't try and violate their rights.
Ted

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>You are a very sick old man, get some mental help from the VA.
He would but it has been cut off by Obama.
Smoot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

No.
Tax

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

they always get their money anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,501 - 2,520 of2,543
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baskerville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baskerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••