just asking

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2012
i am from missouri and i am 38 and would like to have a pen pal from wyoming. i had cancer and cant afford to travel and couldnt go that far away by myself any ways. i always wanted to see wyoming though but id at least like to recieve a letter via snail mail frm you. if u would b so kind as to post your email i will email u back my mailing address. if i cant have my dream maybe this would b the next best thing,i hope. any how getting a letter would b like christmas to me. thank u
just askin

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2012
i picked your area because i like small communities where the people treat u like family- its a southern hospitality kind of thing. according to cha cha your the smallest town in your state. i live in the hills here and dont always get good signal. i am a hill billy-haha. also i wonder if my one true love hasnt found me yet am i more likely to win the lottery?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Basin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Basin, WY (Sep '10) Mar '16 Elevensies 9
Worland Music Forum (Dec '12) Jan '16 Musikologist 12
Debate: Gay Marriage - Worland, WY (Jan '12) Jan '16 Max 13
Otto Music Thread (Feb '15) Jan '16 Musikologist 3
Who's the nastiest chick in Whorland? (Sep '15) Oct '15 Superman 2
News Significant snowfall expected over portions of ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Stan 1
Edgar Rapp's Passing (Jan '15) Jan '15 Suzanne 1

Basin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Basin Mortgages