bible studies ,sat 5-7 town park star...

bible studies ,sat 5-7 town park starting soon invite all

Posted in the Basile Forum

jesussaveshealsd elivers

Kinder, LA

#1 Aug 30, 2012
please i need some people to take charge and help out we had a great turnout at the GOSPEL FEST in april 14, i would have love to have seen alot of you there. i know you work and have responsibilities but it would be nice to see you all, i like to get the word out, come join me at FIRST BAPTIST church ON SUNDAY morning AT 9:30 a.m. WITH MRS. BETTY JO AGUILLARD SHE IS MY BIBLE TEACHER AND HERE'S A PERSONAL INVITATION TO FAMILY WORSHIP ON SUNDAY AT 10:30 WITH OUR PASTOR DWAYNE SMITH AND MRS. PAT WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU,IN THE MORNING
REVIVAL IS COMING YALL COME PLEASE SEPTEMBER 9-12 2,012 AT 7:00 AT NIGHT COME GET FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST GET HEALED RECIEVE SALVATION AND BE DELIVERED, JESUS NAME JESUS LOVE AND ON THURSDAYS AT GREATER GOLDEN LIGHT ON THE HIGHWAY AT 6:00 P.M. AND WE HAVE CHOIR PRACTICE, GREATER GOLDEN LIGHT HAS CHURCH SERVICE ON SUNDAYS AT 9:00 A.M AND MINISTER DARRAYL REED MRS. BETTY RICHARDSON 'S SON IN LAW TEACHES BIBLE STUDIES AT 8:00 COME BE BLESSED, THANKS,
SAVING YOU A SEAT, UNTIL WE MEET KNOW THAT GOD CARES FOR YOU, JESUS WAS BORN AND DIED AND ROSE AGIAN SO WE CAN BE FREE FROM PAIN AND HURT AND ALL SICKNESS, CALL ON JESUS AND HE WILL SET YOU FREE, AND IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR HE SHOWS UP, WE WILL WILL EVENTUALLY MOVE INTO A BUILDING UNTIL THEN WE WILL MEET AT THE PARK, THANKS STARTING OCTOBER 1,2012 [email protected] OM YOU CAN WRITE ME bertha chavira class of 2,000. thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Basile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Max 6 hr Dirt 9
The Dog catcher in Eunice ! (Aug '11) 9 hr Lawco 93
Ryan Blanchard (Jun '14) 10 hr Boutdatlife 12
Who are some of the biggest CROOKS in Eunice (Mar '14) 11 hr Jimbo 34
Park Ave 19 hr Hate a thief 14
St. Landry resident seeks office in District ... 23 hr Judge 31
Dr Stephen Wyble ( Pain management Dr Wed Warren 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Basile Mortgages