|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point of no toleration of others, North Korea...
Their rhetoric and intolerance is not unlike those of American right wing extremists. The powerful few controlling the masses through fear , intimidation , and religion.
YDKS

Holton, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
(What are you, in fourth grade? Either way you're too farkin stupid to vote. You wouldn't know a commonist from your mama.)

You spell worse than a fourth grader

(Republicans "can," huh? If they're female they can't control their own reproductive equipment.)

The Democrat's are best known for their infidelity in office.

(If they're dark skinned they're subjected to stop and frisk.)

If their subject to stop and search its because they are entitled people of the Democratic party. If they had a job their appearance would be different and they wouldn't be bothered. But if they had a job they would be a part of the Republican party wouldn't they.

(If they're poor it's their own damn fault...here we have it, ;ladies and gentlemen, the perfect example of a poor dumbsht tricked into voting against himself.)
Can't argue with that last statement. The "ROO" said it all in his last sentence,
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I had always considered myself moderate with a right leaning, but more and more find myself leaning left. It's really only been in the past 15 years that I really started paying attention to politics.
Do you think moderates are in the minority now?
No I do not think they are in the minority. I think they are stunned by the insanity that is polarizing our country. Most I think are like me and taking measures to protect thier families and insure thier survival by keeping a low profile. I anticipate moderates becoming extremely vocal and active in the near future. Most working people tend to be moderate and tolerant of others but in light of the insanity of government actions (especially here in Kansas) I feel a full scale revolt may be likely soon. What form it takes is anyone's guess. My opinion
Typical BS

Derby, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

It is proven that the current AG will do nothing about illegal actions in courts, public, judicial and legal corruption he will do nothing against these initiates as his department claims he is their to protect them not the people from corruption.

Must be how he get paid by all the kickbacks from those for protection services.
Typical BS

Derby, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Time to make all attorneys accountable including the AG one thing for sure the state of Kansas really needs to break the ring on stink.
As to the locations on the net about states Kansas ranks 9 or 10th depending on which site you look at for political corruption.
This state needs to clean its own house They need to start with the KANSAS BAR ASSOCIATION, THE KANSAS JUDICIAL BRANCH (holding rouge investigations and allowing attorneys and judges to violate there own rules) The ethics commission (depending upon whom it is whether or not it is unethical, for starters, Then they need to just call their own capital hill for anything and watch as 99% of time you get the 25 call and transfer shuffle and usually get that person supposedly needing to talk to out of the office. Especially if it has something to do with wrong doing by city, county or state personal such as involving illegal status from the for mention.
TOPEKA

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Time to make all attorneys accountable including the AG one thing for sure the state of Kansas really needs to break the ring on stink.
As to the locations on the net about states Kansas ranks 9 or 10th depending on which site you look at for political corruption.
This state needs to clean its own house They need to start with the KANSAS BAR ASSOCIATION, THE KANSAS JUDICIAL BRANCH (holding rouge investigations and allowing attorneys and judges to violate there own rules) The ethics commission (depending upon whom it is whether or not it is unethical, for starters, Then they need to just call their own capital hill for anything and watch as 99% of time you get the 25 call and transfer shuffle and usually get that person supposedly needing to talk to out of the office. Especially if it has something to do with wrong doing by city, county or state personal such as involving illegal status from the for mention.
GOOD TO SEE MORE AND MORE ON THE STATE OF OPEN INCEST/OPEN PEDOPHILE ???
Disapointed

Parsons, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Derick and his office will do nothing to combat public,political,judicial and legal corruption. His office maintains they will not proceed these actions upon the cities and counties as it is their job to defend them.
Most likely getting good kickbacks from them.
Known corruptions in all phases in many towns, counties and judicial centers across Kansas and they will do nothing.
The lack of action taken by the AGs office is nothing more than a clear sign of approval for such actions.

Never again vote for Derrick
Dog

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Great job
Wondering

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

woldwar2 wrote:
don votte 4 erlick clary he chld mollastar
My gosh, if you are going to go to the trouble of posting your point at least for the love of the English language learn to spell so others can figure out what you are trying to say.

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Not Bob Farmer... He is shady at best in this county!!!
Buttholio

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

I shall vote for whomever i goddam well please. Keep your horsesshhit.
we pork hicks

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

topwhop45 wrote:
Vote Democratic you can't go wrong!
DEMOCRAP = Comunist frauds and direct liars. Good to see more Dem/commies in the dirt.
we pork hicks

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Democrat = communists

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

we pork hicks wrote:
Democrat = communists
You are incredibly stupid when it comes to having a working knowledge of Political Ideology 101.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Basehor Discussions

Search the Basehor Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Lies 5,964
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? Jul 26 what 140
michael-patrick-paige (Sep '11) Jul 26 suz 2
Fatal wreck causes father to seek changes in Ka... (Sep '07) Jul 22 Ken 6
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jul 17 Manley 1
looking for my baby's daddy Jul 4 Veracruzana 1
World's tallest water slide to open soon Jun 30 UruEuWauWau 4
•••
•••