Basehor-Linwood ready with another bo...

Basehor-Linwood ready with another bond issue

There are 3 comments on the Kansas City Star story from May 22, 2007, titled Basehor-Linwood ready with another bond issue. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

'I know they've tried a middle school before and it's failed. I think this alleviates some of the crowding at the elementary too.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

Wilma

Baldwin City, KS

#1 May 23, 2007
I think we have alot of elementary schools
if we voted for a new schools Linwood district would be bare sense basehor as everything and Linwood bare. I would not vote for this because you have lots of building of elementary schools in basehor
1 in Linwood and if you take the middle school to basehor we have not a thing.
Linwood Person

Fort Riley, KS

#2 May 23, 2007
This just isn't right to Linwood People.. I think the Linwood kids should just stay in Linwood. No buddy really cares about are kids so you should just put all the grades back there... We don't have that many kids at the 6th grade center or at the High school. It was good enough up until 1988. The was the last Senior class.
Pro-Education

Eudora, KS

#3 Oct 5, 2007
When a parent from DeSoto was trying to find the middle school to attend a volleyball game they stopped at the local gas station. No one there knew the location of the middle school. Doesn't sound like it's that important to Linwood. Try getting a real town together with police to clean up the crime. Then maybe more people will move there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Basehor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicken Plant 16 hr Jose 4
Local family pretty cool deal! Sep 1 KCFAN09 1
(O, X)Y and other opiates (Nov '16) Aug 31 Blah 4
Harvard Maintenance Job Fair Aug '17 Harvardmaint 1
Courts Aug '17 Aguayo 1
Home health care/office worker needed Jul '17 KC Resident 1
Skip the 'retreat' properties in KC, cult is ta... Jun '17 horriblemistake 1

Basehor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance