Basehor-Linwood ready with another bond issue

Full story: Kansas City Star

'I know they've tried a middle school before and it's failed. I think this alleviates some of the crowding at the elementary too.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Wilma

Tonganoxie, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2007

I think we have alot of elementary schools
if we voted for a new schools Linwood district would be bare sense basehor as everything and Linwood bare. I would not vote for this because you have lots of building of elementary schools in basehor
1 in Linwood and if you take the middle school to basehor we have not a thing.
Linwood Person

Oskaloosa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2007

This just isn't right to Linwood People.. I think the Linwood kids should just stay in Linwood. No buddy really cares about are kids so you should just put all the grades back there... We don't have that many kids at the 6th grade center or at the High school. It was good enough up until 1988. The was the last Senior class.
Pro-Education

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2007

When a parent from DeSoto was trying to find the middle school to attend a volleyball game they stopped at the local gas station. No one there knew the location of the middle school. Doesn't sound like it's that important to Linwood. Try getting a real town together with police to clean up the crime. Then maybe more people will move there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Basehor Discussions

Search the Basehor Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Midwest Hvac Parts (Mar '12) 23 hr Joe Helvaty 3
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Tue jefffry helms 5,752
Mission Gateway is about to become even less in... Apr 18 Tired Resident 1
Right-wing extremists get help from older assai... Apr 14 CHICAGO COON KILLAS 1
Meteorologist: Myths Are No Protection From Tor... Apr 10 Denise 1
Why I love Wyandotte County (Jul '06) Apr 10 PROUD DOTTE 47
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Modern Human 199
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••