Pregnant or not pregnant that is the ...
Gotmesome

Cleveland, OH

#21 Jul 13, 2012
Im 28 days circle to well I was when I was on birth control but I stopped taking my birth control I was on it for like 8 years I spotted a lot while on it just started making me feel bad. So I stop taking it around my last cycle in June which was the 3rd of June I didn't have sex un June 27th then got my period that weekend which was spotting that started July 1st I didn't have sex again until the 8th which was the day my period ended sex on the 9th and the morning of the 10th all unprotected and he came inside of me. I think it's to early for symptoms right? If I am it could be in the implantation stage right now then right?
just letting you know

West Hamlin, WV

#22 Jul 15, 2012
You can find out if you're pregnant 2 weeks later,So you can check on or after July 24th,That should be 14 days later since you had sex..Keep us posted if you are or are not pregnant..Good luck.
y

Butler, PA

#23 Jul 15, 2012
So jerky dick ur preg somewhere?
Gotmesome

Cleveland, OH

#24 Jul 15, 2012
y wrote:
So jerky dick ur preg somewhere?
What??
Gotmesome

United States

#25 Jul 16, 2012
Now I'm having a warm sensation that feels as its in the womb as u would call it IF I'm pregnant. My lower abs feel really tight like inside just hard to explain. It could be my mind making me think I am when I'm not idk. I feel that I am one min then the next I'm in sure. Only time will tell u suppose.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#26 Jul 18, 2012
You all got spammed by an internet troll.Bhahahahahahahahaha.
Gotmesome

Cleveland, OH

#27 Jul 18, 2012
Uh ok
wtf

West Hamlin, WV

#28 Jul 20, 2012
quit asking yourself "WHAT IF" & go buy a damn pregnancy test or go to the freakin doctor and have a blood test done jesus if you are older than 20 then i am surprised that you didn't know about this?? hmmm suspicious....
Scared for humanity

Nitro, WV

#29 Jul 20, 2012
If you're not intelligent or mature enough to know the answer to this, you shouldn't be sexually active.
Gotmesome

United States

#30 Jul 20, 2012
Every body ovulates different I was just fućking asking if it was possible there damn. And btw its still to soon to take a test it hasnt been two weeks. But I will take a frigging test when it's time. It's not that I'm stupid I was just asking if it was f-ing possible dang. I'm sure u have asked questions that others pretty much knew the answers to and ur like the dumb fučk. So stop being so judgemental.
twenty 4 hour test

Walton, WV

#31 Jul 21, 2012
Gotmesome wrote:
Every body ovulates different I was just fućking asking if it was possible there damn. And btw its still to soon to take a test it hasnt been two weeks. But I will take a frigging test when it's time. It's not that I'm stupid I was just asking if it was f-ing possible dang. I'm sure u have asked questions that others pretty much knew the answers to and ur like the dumb fučk. So stop being so judgemental.
They have a test out now that will tell you after you screwed in 24 hours .
Gotmesome

United States

#32 Jul 21, 2012
Oh wow really 1st time I've heard of that... Do u know what it's called?
cheyenne

United States

#33 Jul 23, 2012
Delia wrote:
Yep...thanks for confirming...it's easy to take up for someone who has admitted to having no job, someone who's young & immature, someone who's not married but wants a baby out of wedlock-it's easy to take up for all of that, when you're milking the system yourselves. As I said, those who don't get any assistance, would not be taking up for this teenager.
Yeah I know...NOW theyll be others who will be making all sorts of claims that they are working, blah blah blah & that they'll take up for her but I'm certain that those are the ones waiting for their SSI/Disability check.
Jealous? Hell no...I'm PROUD that I work my butt off to support my family. You oughtta try it sometime, feel that sense of pride.
And by no means do I think I'm better than anyone...but really, don't you think there's enough teeny boppers living off the system, having kids out of wedlock?
I'm 29, & damn proud that I support my family.
Do that yourself.
This is a free country if she wants to have a baby than shut the hell up and let her have a baby. A lot of my family have fought for these rights and it is her right. Don't get me wrong if someone can't aford a baby then they shouldn't have one. Food stamps and SSI was made for the people who can't work and yes people who can work still get it but it's still there for the ones of us that can't. You really shouldn't be talking bad about people who get food stamps and and SSI. Two of my family members get food stamps and SSI but you bet your sweet ass they need it. My grandma can bearly walk from her room to the kitchen now tell me would you rather have your tax dollars and see a poor old lady that can bearly walk because of her health problems work. It's not fair that everyone wants to be on SSI they give the people who need it a bad name. But the point is there are people who would be forced to work more than two jobs just to keep from starving without food stamps.
delia

Huntington, WV

#34 Jul 24, 2012
cheyenne wrote:
<quoted text>This is a free country if she wants to have a baby than shut the hell up and let her have a baby. A lot of my family have fought for these rights and it is her right. Don't get me wrong if someone can't aford a baby then they shouldn't have one. Food stamps and SSI was made for the people who can't work and yes people who can work still get it but it's still there for the ones of us that can't. You really shouldn't be talking bad about people who get food stamps and and SSI. Two of my family members get food stamps and SSI but you bet your sweet ass they need it. My grandma can bearly walk from her room to the kitchen now tell me would you rather have your tax dollars and see a poor old lady that can bearly walk because of her health problems work. It's not fair that everyone wants to be on SSI they give the people who need it a bad name. But the point is there are people who would be forced to work more than two jobs just to keep from starving without food stamps.
You've made a good point. It IS out there for those whose in a bad spot & need it. I'm glad it's there for your grandma. However, I don't see her trying to bring another mouth to feed, into this world when she's struggling to feed herself.
I mean NO disrespect towards people who truly need it & use common sense with assistance. But come on...isn't it irritating seeing these 19 yr old girls planning to have their 3rd child, when they've never worked a day in their life, but don't worry cuz they know that those of us who DO work & pay taxes, will be paying for their medical care, child care & food?
This OP doesn't seem older than a teenager, and is wanting to have a baby...and knowing how most teenagers who have babies do (get assistance), that's what got on my nerves.
Not people such as your grandparents who've probably worked their entire lives, either in a job or raising kids. Or a family who's having a tough time & need a hand up.
That's what it's there for.
But how many people out there are using Public Assistance as a Career Choice?
Gotmesome

United States

#35 Jul 26, 2012
Don't you get it I never said I was getting assistance. And I've had jobs. I'm also a college student to give this child a brighter future! I'm not a dumb person. And my mouth is fed just fine. You know nothing about me. All I ask was can you get pregnant the day after ur period. That's all I was friggin asking but u get all judgmental assuming you know stuff about me that you do not know. I'm not against anyone needing help. One day you just might need it ur self. But whatever that's ur life Idc
Wolf

Mclean, VA

#36 Jul 26, 2012
Gotmesome wrote:
Don't you get it I never said I was getting assistance. And I've had jobs. I'm also a college student to give this child a brighter future! I'm not a dumb person. And my mouth is fed just fine. You know nothing about me. All I ask was can you get pregnant the day after ur period. That's all I was friggin asking but u get all judgmental assuming you know stuff about me that you do not know. I'm not against anyone needing help. One day you just might need it ur self. But whatever that's ur life Idc
Are you on welfare? Great to me a government leech anin't it??
1 post removed
Wolf

Mclean, VA

#38 Jul 26, 2012
Gotmesome wrote:
No I am not on welfare
You're missing out!
Disgusted

San Jose, CA

#39 Jul 26, 2012
Ladies dont discuss these things in public.
Fred

Mclean, VA

#40 Jul 26, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
Ladies dont discuss these things in public.
I'll eat your azz, don't play with me.
hmmm

Harts, WV

#41 Jul 26, 2012
Well r u pregnant or not? It's been two weeks since u started this thread so you should know by now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can any reccomend a good place to get hair cut?? (Apr '11) 9 hr truth hurts 26
meth meth every place (Nov '17) 13 hr Blunt one 23
Bobbi ellis (Oct '17) 17 hr Herbie 3
Stalk much 19 hr color blind 9
AEP sucks... 21 hr Aep doesnt care 2
rachel icenhower (Mar '10) 21 hr Love bird 132
Lavalette Food Fair Deli..what a crock Mon i just dont under... 5

Bartram Jobs

Personal Finance

Bartram Mortgages