Say What? Dollar General Clerk Whips ...

Say What? Dollar General Clerk Whips Customer's Unruly Child With Belt 25 Times

There are 1 comment on the WDBZ-AM Cincinnati story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Say What? Dollar General Clerk Whips Customer's Unruly Child With Belt 25 Times. In it, WDBZ-AM Cincinnati reports that:

Wrightsville, Ga., Dollar General store clerk Emilia Graciela Bell was arrested last Thursday and charged with two felonies, aggravated assault, and cruelty to children when she whipped a customer's The alleged incident began when Bell confronted the child in question, Logan Ivey , after witnessing him running around the store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBZ-AM Cincinnati.

GOzone

Kernersville, NC

#1 Feb 11, 2013
She probably should have hit the mother a few times as well. These kids today act like monsters since their parents seem to care less as their kids terroize public places. If more kids got a good strappin' there would be less drama. My whole generation lived through it and 99 percent of us were never scarred. This so called, "Emotional trauma" is a crock!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shauna bailey? Aug '16 Rascal 1
Bridges of Hope - Louisville (Dec '08) Aug '16 Steven 32
Big mansion off i75 in Cassville Ga (Feb '12) Mar '16 Sassytrukr 9
Superintendent Angela Pringle cleverly conceal ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 AHmadinejad 3
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '15 BEVBOWWOW 607
Numerous arrests made in drug trafficking inves... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Mikel T Jackson 1
News 3,426 people participated in Louisville GA (Dec '14) Dec '14 pop__515 1

Bartow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bartow Mortgages