Jurors Hear 911 Call By Murderer of C...

Jurors Hear 911 Call By Murderer of Christina Skinner, Mother of Two

There are 3 comments on the The Ledger story from Aug 14, 2008, titled Jurors Hear 911 Call By Murderer of Christina Skinner, Mother of Two. In it, The Ledger reports that:

Published: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 8:50 p.m. Last Modified: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 8:50 p.m. BARTOW Smoking cigarettes one after another, William Keith Swift paced near the body of his 24-year-old ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ledger.

Stephanie

Valrico, FL

#1 Aug 14, 2008
Christina is my big sister.
I love her more than words can describe, and I miss her more everyday.
I hope after this is all said and done, and that man is behind bars for the rest of his life, she will be in peace.
JJJ

Lakeland, FL

#2 Aug 16, 2008
Stephanie,
What a terribe tragedy! May you and your family be in peace, and may Christiana rest in peace.
I know we did the right thing!!
May God Bless you and your family!!
Liz

Rockford, IL

#3 Sep 5, 2011
I am the 911 dispatcher that took this call. I was very new on the job, and all I remember is wanting him to rot in jail, but preserving the life of the kids in the car. And, in a way I wanted to save Christina. I am sorry she is gone, I heard fighting for her life and I wanted to do the same. I pray that your family has found justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LVIM - Only if your lucky (Sep '12) Sat David 3
Christian gf cheated on me, What should i do (Dec '15) Fri Brandon Man 13
josh papizan screwing his cousin angela Jun 19 bongboyz 9
Cara Murphy, Brittini Hardcastle (Mar '11) Jun 14 Pissedoff 19
News 2 men arrested for Winter Haven homicide Jun 12 Angels mom 2
Review: Meadowbrook Mobile Home Park (Feb '14) Jun 11 unsatisfied clients 6
News Politics 2010BUD Chiles, Son of "Walkin' Lawton... Jun 10 laughing at the c... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bartow Mortgages