marquette heights police roger pentecost /officers terrorize christians on video

Posted in the Bartonville Forum

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Oct 1, 2013
Ihben family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

5

1

1

Federal lawsuit to be filed against police cheif roger pentecost , officer james marrs , officer jeff hall ,officer josh shelton and another unidenified officer for several actions that include violations of 1 2 4 5 10 th amendment rights that also include harassment ,asault ,attempted murder , terrorism, religious persecution, and political persecution of christians ,vets, senior citizens woman and children, videos will be released soon of these officers committing these acts of tertorism . Also federal lawsuits and criminal complaints to dep. Of justice aclu and christian law association will follow on their intetview with fox news
Ihben family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

Was threatened not to file by m.h. police this week. We will follow through and the truth will be told
Mike

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 2, 2013
 
your ignorant. Nobody cares why do you keep posting here?
Ihben family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Mike wrote:
your ignorant. Nobody cares why do you keep posting here?
Thats the problem . These police officers are out of control and the truth needs to be told
Mike

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Funny, Ive lived their for 32 years before I moved and never had any issues with the PD. Roger was always respectful whenever I did have to deal with him. The others mentioned I do not know. Also, you claim that the MHPD assualted, attempted to murder, and other ridiculous claims yet nobody has been charged and nothing has been said in the media?lol. If this was true, these officers would be suspended and an investigation would be launched. How exacly do they persecute christians, vets, kids, etc? You are the only one claiming this. Seems like someone is trying to get rich.
Ihben family

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just wait mike for the videos to be posted on youtube and the federal lawsuit to be filed and then you will see media attention and crimminal charges filed. As for roger we have never met anyone who lies and threatens people like he does.there are several families including his neighbor that has filed doj complaints against him. He has issues and needs help and prayer for repentance for sins
Elroy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

You are a LIAR... Ihben. You have been claiming to have videos for a long time now. You worthless coward.
ihben family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Elroy wrote:
You are a LIAR... Ihben. You have been claiming to have videos for a long time now. You worthless coward.
We have released videos on youtube and took them down until just recently illinois supreme court judge said people have the right to video tape police. It takes time for doj to finish their criminal investigation, when they do we will file in federal civil court. And when the officers lie in court we will release all 237 videos or more since they continue their terroristic actions. Then they will also be charged crimminally for perjury , filing false reports , and assaulting , intimidation/threatening a federal witness/victim. So stay tuned the truth will come out and for your information, the above mentioned above are the real liars , cowards, a disgrace to wear a police uniform, unamerican and christian like.
Thank you
Elroy

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 29, 2013
 
You're a lying coward.
Get off the internet and get a real life. You're pathetic.
Please

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 30, 2013
 
Pettiness is for the wussies.
ihben family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Please wrote:
Pettiness is for the wussies.
Not trying to be petty just wanting the truth to be told and our family and others in m.h.to protect everyone's constitutional and civil rights from the m.h. police deps. Terroristic behavior that has been going on for years.
ihben family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Elroy wrote:
You're a lying coward.
Get off the internet and get a real life. You're pathetic.
We do have a so called real life. We spread the truth and also the love and salvation ofJesus Christ. Hey elroy i would love to give you a KJB blble and invite you to church.we will add you to our daily pray list, i hope you find peace , forgiveness , and salvation for yourself , your family and friendS .
GOD BLESS
Elroy

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

ihben family wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats with all the profanity and hate . You keep lying when you say sexual abuse of children. We will be filing crimminal charges against you leroy and a civil suit for slander, defimation and mental stress.you will be served shortly.by the way this website is sending our lawyer your info and will be deleting you from rom this forum.we will pray for you and thanks for the for the compliments about be a tea party patriot
Don't waste both of our money on attorney fees with a case you will lose.

No slander on my part. I simply reported what I read in the paper. You have not at any time indicated to me that things I have posted to this site may be causing you 'mental stress'... so how would I know without being notified.

However if you are now asking me to not post to you because you are feeling 'mental stress' I will oblige your request.
Are you now asking me that ?
Mordecai

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Hey Ihben, people who abuse children are terrible aren't they? Hey wait, didn't you plead guilty to abusing a child? Yeah, you did...
Ihben family

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Mordecai wrote:
Hey Ihben, people who abuse children are terrible aren't they? Hey wait, didn't you plead guilty to abusing a child? Yeah, you did...
Spanking your child for beating your 2 year old till shes bloody, pushing down her 76 year old grandpa, and tripping and pushing her step mom down the 15 basement stairs because her mother will abuse her again if she doesnt and puts her on and of psychiatry medication isnt abuse, only when the m.h. police , her mother , and the tazewell county states attorney office sets you up and then threateneds you and your family by telling you if you don't plead guilty, we will make sure your other children are put in the worst foster home housing projects they can find. Just because someone pleads guilty doesnt mean they are and there isnt more to the truth of what actually happened
Blasm Blism

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It appears your lack of education, persecution complex and fundamentalist religious beliefs allow you to wildly distort and ignore the facts surrounding your arrest and guilty plea. I will not attempt to argue with you in a logical way because you don't seem to have the capacity to understand logic. I think everyone who has commented on this forum would like to get an update on you lawsuit, however.

Since: Jun 11

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Marquette Heights is a shady area and it has nothing to do with the trees.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bartonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mississippi Man 49,247
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr travo 3,904
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 17 hr Weneedchange 147
Lisa Conn Murder (Feb '13) Tue Wondering 11
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 18 newpoly 1,898
Question Aug 11 JPB1941 1
60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) Aug 11 JPB1941 1,180

Search the Bartonville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bartonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bartonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bartonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bartonville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••