Broome population loss continues, lat...

Broome population loss continues, latest Census data show

There are 2 comments on the Press & Sun-Bulletin story from Jun 20, 2006, titled Broome population loss continues, latest Census data show. In it, Press & Sun-Bulletin reports that:

Broome County's population continues to decrease according to the latest figures from the U.S. Census Bureau, but that doesn't have the county's economic development director worried just yet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press & Sun-Bulletin.

Richard Osborn

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 26, 2006
It all about the state and local taxes in my eyes. How can you attract business to a state and area that is way over taxes. I left town after high school in 1983 and have never looked back. All I've ever heard about the area since then is, it continues to decline... It's sad to see because most of my family still lives in Endicott somehow. However you still have a beatiful place to visit.

Richard Osborn
Dallas, TX
matthew france

Subiaco, Australia

#2 Jul 23, 2007
it al sucks to me what is the poppulation of boorme

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain Lions in Glen (Feb '10) Aug '16 Btappan82 5
News Utica area unaffected as drought warning issued... Aug '16 Sad pathetic clown 2
Fraley Park (Nov '08) Feb '16 Jrink 41
The law (Aug '15) Aug '15 Meeeee 1
Waverly Football (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jerry Garcia 1
News Civil action planned against Kyle Bradley (Oct '07) Aug '14 97 Sayre Graduate 15
Is anyone looking for a Logistics Supervisor jo... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Nicole 1

Barton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barton Mortgages