7 charged in suburban prostitution sting

7 charged in suburban prostitution sting

There are 49 comments on the WBBM-AM Chicago story from Jan 4, 2010, titled 7 charged in suburban prostitution sting. In it, WBBM-AM Chicago reports that:

An undercover detail staged by Aurora Police Special Operations Group detectives that was aimed at prostitution activities advertised on the internet resulted in seven arrests last week at a far west side hotel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBBM-AM Chicago.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

United States

#52 May 25, 2013
tiffany book wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao good one!
No good one is, Her to get a job, and get off welfare, just remember food good fire bad
curious

Bolingbrook, IL

#53 May 25, 2013
Bitchy Brenda wrote:
Winning sounds like you are well versed in sucking cock "Beach & Spaulding " aint shit Lost their Mother status and isnt that where the homosexual latin king who claimed to have murdered a Palmer St.GL was from you know my bloody butthole in Porto Reeko from my Uncle and then I went to Chicago and started molesting little kids.Sounds like you are the voice of experiance there as u detailed heads in laps .eat a mandingo soup bone punk another tuff guy talking shit to women from an anonymous cowards refuge.You know like I know what would happen to you I dont want to argue sissy .Sounds like u r the one who NEEDS 2 "GROW UP"!! Proclaiming yourself 2 b a man DON'T make u one now head back 2 "Boyztown" Queer
Lmao Brenda has her meth head toothless gl man talking hard on topix, aint make it on the streets so I guess he's big shyt on here. Puss
Curiosity killed the Cat

Holland, MI

#54 Jun 2, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao Brenda has her meth head toothless gl man talking hard on topix, aint make it on the streets so I guess he's big shyt on here. Puss
The only "puss" here is the one that used to be known as your rectum.Unlike you and other scumbags I do not do drugs.I despise drug addicts.You jumped your punk ass into something that doesn't concern you ,however if you want to get involved come on over boy,you will leave toothless victimized and brutalized.IF you are allowed to leave at all .You seem to be the one who wants to be big shyt on here otherwise why would you jump your blown out man gash in to this? Brenda does'nt need a man,Brenda is done supporting lowlife lazy drunks who cry I can not find a job,stop drinking all night .You can not find a job when you can not get out of bed until 2pm.How are your teeth? I assure you they can be knocked out.
sad

United States

#55 Jun 2, 2013
Curiosity killed the Cat wrote:
<quoted text>The only "puss" here is the one that used to be known as your rectum.Unlike you and other scumbags I do not do drugs.I despise drug addicts.You jumped your punk ass into something that doesn't concern you ,however if you want to get involved come on over boy,you will leave toothless victimized and brutalized.IF you are allowed to leave at all .You seem to be the one who wants to be big shyt on here otherwise why would you jump your blown out man gash in to this? Brenda does'nt need a man,Brenda is done supporting lowlife lazy drunks who cry I can not find a job,stop drinking all night .You can not find a job when you can not get out of bed until 2pm.How are your teeth? I assure you they can be knocked out.
Lmao again it sounds good but remember its meaningless when you just woof on a blog, your tough level is as high as a Brenda's panties when she gets gangbanged by every scum bag she supported before. Not high at all as a matter of fact on da floor, don't get mad because the women you chose to love was a scum bag that swallowed every low life she ever ran into. I bet she still has everyone's nut caked into some crevice inside of her. As for you, I can go anywhere and I promise you, you will swallow your words like Brenda swallowed babies before you do anything. Tell Brenda I said to eat a fat one.:)
Bitchy Brenda

Holland, MI

#56 Jun 3, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao again it sounds good but remember its meaningless when you just woof on a blog, your tough level is as high as a Brenda's panties when she gets gangbanged by every scum bag she supported before. Not high at all as a matter of fact on da floor, don't get mad because the women you chose to love was a scum bag that swallowed every low life she ever ran into. I bet she still has everyone's nut caked into some crevice inside of her. As for you, I can go anywhere and I promise you, you will swallow your words like Brenda swallowed babies before you do anything. Tell Brenda I said to eat a fat one.:)
have your Mama eat it boy you will both enjoy it.I got better things to do than argue with a porto reekan.Your woof level is pretty high yourself once again sounds like the xoice of experience on your part as you detailed dred nut inside crevice .lol.Believe me your veiled threats and intimadation tactics are meaningless you are not tough except on here in fact even on here you are not tough.Bye Loser have to do something meaningful like go work so my taxes can keep losers like you equipped with a link card,Go brush youe teeth and take your thrice yearly shower.
sad

United States

#57 Jun 3, 2013
Bitchy Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>have your Mama eat it boy you will both enjoy it.I got better things to do than argue with a porto reekan.Your woof level is pretty high yourself once again sounds like the xoice of experience on your part as you detailed dred nut inside crevice .lol.Believe me your veiled threats and intimadation tactics are meaningless you are not tough except on here in fact even on here you are not tough.Bye Loser have to do something meaningful like go work so my taxes can keep losers like you equipped with a link card,Go brush youe teeth and take your thrice yearly shower.
Lol I'm not Puerto Rican. Lmao idiot. Exactly go scrape the HPV from Brenda's throat
Sadd

Kansas City, MO

#58 Jun 15, 2013
A true G/L would have never got hook on drugs, or even tried the hard core ones, many have got shot and killed trying to keep that out of the neighborhood, if your on drugs you are a lost soul. Just as bad as a enemy gang selling drugs on your block, many people forgot why that gang started, and in the beginning it was just a club, that looked after the neighborhood,
lol

United States

#59 Jun 15, 2013
The gangs now are so rotted out that they forgot they even have roots, they don't know what means. Every gang started for a reason and every gang rotted out because the youth completely left any moral that the gangs had. Don't disrespect your family, don't litter in your neighborhood, don't put graffiti in your neighborhood, go to school, don't sell crack or heroin, don't use any drug other than the ones prescribed to you or marijuana. The list goes on but the only rule that applies now is $ at any cost. Funny isn't it $ at any cost, how much are these kids willing to spend for $. Spend years of their lives neglecting family friends work and life just to sell drugs so the next man can get rich. Who runs most of the risk? The dummy in the streets selling drugs for $10-$20 not the drug lords making millions. Instead of taking it back to the old school and taking care of the neighborhood they live in they want to see it rot by selling drugs getting the neighbors hooked and just destroying communities pushing families farther away from where they came from to stay away from the trouble. People need to put a serious end to this before sooner or later it comes and destroys your neighborhoods. Whites Latinos blacks everyone is a victim or a part of the problem.
Romeoville Rich

Romeoville, IL

#60 Jun 17, 2013
How dumb is this......I don't know what to say other then I hate gangbangers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla korves May 19 RB righteousness 3
The thug inmate that was shit gang member May 13 Trumpisawesome 1
County farm and jewel May 12 Regan 1
i love you (May '11) May 11 April M. 2
West Chicago passes referendum.... May 9 resident 1
Portillo's Already changed for the worst. (Sep '15) May 8 Kathy 10
News Its Survival In Doubt, Sears Struggles To Trans... May 4 goldman mohels 2

Bartlett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance