Someone please help me about Bartlett...

Someone please help me about Bartlett areas!!!

Posted in the Bartlett Forum

Renter1124

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 8, 2011
I have been trying to decide on whether or not to sign a lease at this townhome. It is off of Oneida Rd, on Judith ct. Absolutely no one will give me information on whether this is a good area or not. I just want to know if these town homes are in the more "troublesome" part of town. It is obviously clean, I have driven through there a few times... I want to know about the people, and the crime rate. Can someone please help so I can sign this lease????

Thank you.
juicy

Mason, MI

#2 Sep 8, 2011
Many ruthless gangs surround that area.Stay away at all costs!
Renter1124

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 8, 2011
Ok, obviously there are not ruthless gangs. Can someone pLEASE tell me what the Bartlett Green subdivision is like? What kind of people live there, is it safe for a family, how does it compare to the rest of Bartlett? I don't have time for sarcasm and dumb comments I NEED to move, and this is the area I am thinking of.
sws

Hoffman Estates, IL

#4 Sep 9, 2011
Why would you move your family to Bartlett?
This town s*cks.
If I could sell my house I would move out ASAP.
If you have children that go to school.
You don't want them to go to U-46 Schools.
They are horrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elgin won't let former Latin Kings help gang me... (Aug '11) Thu Buck Naakid 3
Review: Supreme Tax Office, Inc (Jan '16) Feb 19 Ricyia92 7
Does Hanover Park Have a Gang Problem? (Apr '17) Feb 18 BlvdKingKillaBitCh 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Feb 18 SligieForMayor 177
Review: Sarah Kelly Anderson Feb 12 SARAH KELLY ANDERSON 2
SPRINGHILL Il, WALMART closing JUNE 1st 2018 Feb 8 customer 22 1
News Red-light cameras: Carol Stream police officer ... (Jul '09) Feb 8 NOYFB 180

Bartlett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bartlett Mortgages