First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jack

Bloomingdale, IL

#103 May 6, 2008
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad that the other people brought the weapons, hit him to the ground, and in an act of desperation troy grabbed it and hit him in self defense. and too bad none of you were at the trial to see any of the evidence examination
douches
we were at the trial. nice try jerk. oh yeah, that was troys version i forgot. what happened to let's f--- these guys up????
XXX

Bloomingdale, IL

#104 May 13, 2008
jack wrote:
<quoted text>
we were at the trial. nice try jerk. oh yeah, that was troys version i forgot. what happened to let's f--- these guys up????
They must have forgotten that part. Those people only remember the parts of the trial that they want to. Or the lies that were told to them by Troy or his family and friends. Their motive obviously that night were to do some serious damage.
Rob

Bloomingdale, IL

#105 Aug 6, 2008
Question - Can someone with a felony have a real estate license??? Anyone know? Must have bought that to!
The Sevens

United States

#106 Aug 30, 2008
Troy Kindt must pay for what he did, and it must be done through our hands. Him, and some others on that god awful football team he was on in high school. The day is coming soon for him, and one other fella who thinks he is so suave and sohpisticated (glass of wine wihile sitting down dressed in a dress shirt and slacks..fake mother f-----) go to his dupagecase.com and he has a record for sexual assault as well.
The Sevens

United States

#107 Aug 30, 2008
Rob wrote:
Question - Can someone with a felony have a real estate license??? Anyone know? Must have bought that to!
Not that I know of, only a real dumb-ass would use him as a realtor, but then again, the world is full of dumb-asses.
Rob

Bloomingdale, IL

#108 Sep 1, 2008
The Sevens wrote:
Troy Kindt must pay for what he did, and it must be done through our hands. Him, and some others on that god awful football team he was on in high school. The day is coming soon for him, and one other fella who thinks he is so suave and sohpisticated (glass of wine wihile sitting down dressed in a dress shirt and slacks..fake mother f-----) go to his dupagecase.com and he has a record for sexual assault as well.
What other piece of work are you talking about?
The Sevens

Qatar

#109 Nov 3, 2008
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
What other piece of work are you talking about?
Initials C.W.
The Sevens

Qatar

#110 Nov 3, 2008
And their Lawyer friend Dave Beutow
gina maggio

New Lenox, IL

#111 May 24, 2009
TROY PAYS ME GOOD $ TO SLEEP WITH HIM
disgusted

Melrose Park, IL

#112 Dec 11, 2009
troy is living a great life with all money has to offer is nick keep his mouth shut and didnt act the tuff guy he wasnt he would be able to continue the hillbilly life style he enjoy like mowing grass now he is simply fertilizer good work if you can get it.its funny 5yrs later still crying over spilt milk.
Heard it All

Bloomingdale, IL

#113 Dec 15, 2009
disgusted wrote:
troy is living a great life with all money has to offer is nick keep his mouth shut and didnt act the tuff guy he wasnt he would be able to continue the hillbilly life style he enjoy like mowing grass now he is simply fertilizer good work if you can get it.its funny 5yrs later still crying over spilt milk.
Good for Troy! Hope he's living a good life. Karma could be a bitch though. You are just as much the ahole as he is. Congratulations.
The future

Carol Stream, IL

#114 Dec 23, 2009
You know whats great about the future? You can't see what it's going to bring you. I see their is still 1 kindt lover left in the world. What a joke. troy's not out of the woods yet. You can talk about the past all you want. The future is unseen and unpredictable. You can keep talking all your sh!t but you can stop fate. Don't let it scare you.
Just Wondering

Bloomingdale, IL

#115 Dec 26, 2010
Just wondering if Troy is gonna sink or swim next week. What do ya think??????
Billy Bob from Addison

Elmhurst, IL

#116 Dec 26, 2010
Whats is next week? I know that scum bag
Just Wondering

Bloomingdale, IL

#117 Dec 26, 2010
This time we'll see if a judge thinks he's guilty or not. Will be interesting to see the outcome. Stay tuned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 26 OldManBenny 72
Fan man Jul 25 Greg Ford 2
Singles, STAY AWAY from the DuPage County Fair! Jul 22 Zipper Clique 7
News Two Sycamore teens face charges after string of... Jul 21 sister Pendulous ... 2
Allison Brown and Josh McClure Jul 16 Really 1
Fantasy Amusements is a very crummy amusement m... Jul 14 County fair man 2
News Geneva man hit by train (Jan '06) Jul 13 Captain Cracker 29

Bartlett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bartlett Mortgages