First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Joe

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2006
It finally caught up with Troy. You can only be a bully for so long and one day you WILL pay. Not nearly long enough though. Glad to see the bastard is finally going to prison!
Beverly

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2006
yeah too bad the son of a b only got 33 months. I pray he gets into a fight in jail, and he finally meets his match. he is a b, and he will get what is coming to him
Cheryl

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 26, 2006
33 months is a little justice, but Troy should be there for the rest of his life. Let's see how "pretty boy" handles jail! We can only hope he screws up and get the s*** kicked out of him.
shelly

Oak Lawn, IL

#4 Apr 27, 2006
Thank goodness there is a little justice not enough, but a little and it will keep him off the streets for a couple of years. As far as getting the shit kicked out of him I wouldn't doubt it. He acted like his shit didn't stink in the court room during the trial.
sonny from florida

AOL

#5 May 5, 2006
maybe daddy can give all the prisoners that need wigs that are in jail with troy a gift certifacate if they are nice to his son. Im sure BUBA wont want one after he kicks the s____ out of troy. Troy is probably the bigest phony in the area. He picks his spots and if he knows he cant handle the guy he backs off like a little punk which he is.t There is no doubt in my mind that his time will be soon.Daddys gold gym shorts and cut off arm shirts wont help him either.Tom the young girls you hit on at the lounges think you are a freak in looks and in conversation wake up your money can only go so far.when you wake up in the morning your still going to have that freaky face.
Merc Employee

United States

#6 May 8, 2006
Just heard about Troys sentence. Just read this forum for the first time. First of all it disgusts me that anyone could defend this individual, who is not well liked at all. He was always an arrogant asshole. Second of all, his conviction makes a mockery of our Justice system. You commit murder, and you serve 33 months. Mob Action - I think the jury could have came up with something better than that. What a joke. And they say this is the best justice system in the world. Wow. I hope when Kindt murders again those jurors realize that they made a big mistake. They put a killer back out on the street.
not ok to kill someone

Chicago, IL

#7 May 8, 2006
Those jurors should be held accountable for setting a murderer relatively free. This kinda shit is an embarassment to every honest, law abiding American citizen. I can understand why people hate the USA when shit like this happens.
Merc Employee wrote:
Just heard about Troys sentence. Just read this forum for the first time. First of all it disgusts me that anyone could defend this individual, who is not well liked at all. He was always an arrogant asshole. Second of all, his conviction makes a mockery of our Justice system. You commit murder, and you serve 33 months. Mob Action - I think the jury could have came up with something better than that. What a joke. And they say this is the best justice system in the world. Wow. I hope when Kindt murders again those jurors realize that they made a big mistake. They put a killer back out on the street.
Marlene

United States

#8 May 12, 2006
How do those jurors sleep at night? They put a murderer back on the street. Hopefully he won't get their child next.
Michael

Fontana, CA

#9 May 19, 2006
not ok to kill someone wrote:
Those jurors should be held accountable for setting a murderer relatively free. This kinda shit is an embarassment to every honest, law abiding American citizen. I can understand why people hate the USA when shit like this happens.<quoted text>
Very well said. I totally agree. The justice system is the biggest joke. Troy had this coming for a long time. Can't understand how a jury didn't see it. I know alot of his co-workers , and so called friends knew he was guilty as sin. To bad the jury didn't. The Artman family suffered a huge loss and the Kindt family thinks they are the victims. Troy got a gift!!!!!!!!
Desiree

Fontana, CA

#10 May 22, 2006
Marlene wrote:
How do those jurors sleep at night? They put a murderer back on the street. Hopefully he won't get their child next.
I wonder if they know the mistake they made yet?
Jose

Fontana, CA

#11 May 24, 2006
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said. I totally agree. The justice system is the biggest joke. Troy had this coming for a long time. Can't understand how a jury didn't see it. I know alot of his co-workers , and so called friends knew he was guilty as sin. To bad the jury didn't. The Artman family suffered a huge loss and the Kindt family thinks they are the victims. Troy got a gift!!!!!!!!
Troy and his family should thank God everyday for the gift he received. Thought that bastard would be serving at least 40 years for murder. That's what he deverves and what he should have got. Who are the victims here?
fred

AOL

#12 Jun 1, 2006
Merc Employee wrote:
Did you see the trial....any of it....Do you have any idea what you are talking about?.....Or do you just believe everything you read in the papers?.....If you read the papers, it would have seemed like a conviction was inevitable....But it wasn't....was it....
Merc Employee

Fontana, CA

#13 Jun 1, 2006
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the trial....any of it....Do you have any idea what you are talking about?.....Or do you just believe everything you read in the papers?.....If you read the papers, it would have seemed like a conviction was inevitable....But it wasn't....was it....
The question is did you see any of the trial? I know what I am talking about. I didn't need to read the papers. I was there. I also worked with Troy. Believe me he deserves to be sent away for a long long time. Even the judge couldn't believe the bastard was found not guilty of murder. Someday he will be judged by a much higher being, and he will then pay for his actions.
Michael

Fontana, CA

#14 Jun 1, 2006
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fred, How do you explain the injuries? Who did that to Nick if Lou was fighting with Anthony? I know Troy and that's his style. Hit you from behind when your not looking of defenseless. I think you call that a coward!
Duke

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jun 3, 2006
33 months that's it? I knew Nick, I know his family, he was a friend of mine. Nick didn't deserve to have his life taken from him. Nobody does. Troy Kindt should go to prison for life, he murdered Nick, he beat him while he was unconscious, and did not stop until he was satisfied. 33 months is not justice. It is only a slap on a wrist to a 35 year old man who has prior convictions. He was on probation was he not? Fact is, Nick is gone, his kids do not have a father, and Troy will be back in 33 months to continue his life, how is that justice?
not ok to kill someone

Chicago, IL

#17 Jun 3, 2006
Kinda makes it sad to be an American.
Duke wrote:
33 months that's it? I knew Nick, I know his family, he was a friend of mine. Nick didn't deserve to have his life taken from him. Nobody does. Troy Kindt should go to prison for life, he murdered Nick, he beat him while he was unconscious, and did not stop until he was satisfied. 33 months is not justice. It is only a slap on a wrist to a 35 year old man who has prior convictions. He was on probation was he not? Fact is, Nick is gone, his kids do not have a father, and Troy will be back in 33 months to continue his life, how is that justice?
John

Fontana, CA

#18 Jun 7, 2006
Kinda makes it sad to be an American.<quoted text>
How much less justice could you get! That verdict was terrible. Hopefully those jurors will never serve on a jury ever again. What trial were they watching????
Punisher

Cicero, IL

#19 Jun 7, 2006
I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will be confused.

1. If you want peace then prepair for war.

2. All friends and family had their heart die with Nick Artman that day he passed.

3. In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law, to pursue natural justice. This is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance Punishment.
John

United States

#20 Jun 21, 2006
Kinda makes it sad to be an American.<quoted text>
Makes it sad to know that a bad jury could decide his fate. To bad the judge couldn't step in with the decision. He knew that bastard was guilty. Did you see the look on his face when they read the verdict? Priceless!
Courtroom Observer

United States

#21 Jul 6, 2006
I hope Troy has alot of time to think about his actions in prison. His sentence was no way long enough. That sentence isn't long enough even if all he did was beat up a guy. This man murdered someone and he isn't ever going to pay for it. Hopefully he will pay for it one way or another. Living your life always knowing what you did could cause you to self destruct. Hopefully when he gets out of that country club prison (East Moline) that he is in, he will be a reformed man. I hope for his sake and the sake of his next victims family that he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stay in your lane 13 hr 32 years driving 2
Buckcherry takes over Watseka (Jul '13) 14 hr Coco 2
Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Fri SlickDick 28
Play with my ass please Thu andrew 1
tony nissen (Dec '09) Nov 19 Tony 63
Plainfield Blotter: Domestic Battery, Cannabis ... Nov 19 lou 2
Chiropractic, soft tissue clinic opens in St. C... Nov 18 Zach 2
Bartlett Dating
Find my Match

Bartlett People Search