Man Accused In Abuse of Twin Sons In ...

Man Accused In Abuse of Twin Sons In Court Today

There are 2 comments on the KTUL story from Dec 15, 2010, titled Man Accused In Abuse of Twin Sons In Court Today. In it, KTUL reports that:

A Washington County man charged with child abuse involving his twin infant sons will be in court this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL.

Constance

Tulsa, OK

#1 Dec 16, 2010
Here's a snip from an e-mail sent to me tonight about the condition of the 2 month old infant who was abused by his daddy and had a skull fracture. This little guy has and is going through a lot and needs many prayers going up for his recovery.

"However, Aiden took a turn for the worse a few hours ago (as of 12:24 AM 15 Dec 10), He stopped breathing and had to be put on respirator, bleeding had stopped but brain was swelling and he is having seizures. They have him sedated. Looking pretty bad for him right now so tell everyone we need their prayers for him."

I'm thinking Bartlesville is in dire need of many prayers as well.
Just another one

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2010
Constance wrote:
Here's a snip from an e-mail sent to me tonight about the condition of the 2 month old infant who was abused by his daddy and had a skull fracture. This little guy has and is going through a lot and needs many prayers going up for his recovery.
"However, Aiden took a turn for the worse a few hours ago (as of 12:24 AM 15 Dec 10), He stopped breathing and had to be put on respirator, bleeding had stopped but brain was swelling and he is having seizures. They have him sedated. Looking pretty bad for him right now so tell everyone we need their prayers for him."

I'm thinking Bartlesville is in dire need of many prayers as well.
I'm thinking Bartlesville needs a super sized sinkhole under it! Think of all the negative DNA that would be removed from the gene pool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
theda muller (Nov '15) Apr 23 God bless 26
News Business People: Local firms' new hires and pro... Apr 22 bidnesspeople 1
Noblitt Computers in Bartlesville Apr 22 Rando 4
Andrea warner Apr 22 Rando 3
News Police Across Green Country Cracking Down On Dr... Apr 20 languagedisputes 1
Doug tatum Apr 19 Wondering 6
Cleaning lady Apr 15 Family needs to care 1

Bartlesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Bartlesville Mortgages