Meth Lab in Apt #8 that refuses to die

Posted in the Bartlesville Forum

Platinum Blond

La Cygne, KS

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Why do the police keep allowing the meth production to continue in apt #8??? They arrest these guys, they let them go the next day and they do it again. It goes on again and again and agian. Meanwhile, the rest of us get exposed to countless toxic chemicals, my cats get sick, I get sick and the place stinks. Eventually, I suppose it will blow up. If I could afford to move, I would do so. I suppose they cut a plea deal with the cops and they are setting up others so as to cut their own sentance shorter...but it seems to me that there ought to be a better way to catch these guys other than to expose innocent people to these chemicals. This really SUCKS!
AskNotTellNot

Tahlequah, OK

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Platinum Blond wrote:
Why do the police keep allowing the meth production to continue in apt #8??? They arrest these guys, they let them go the next day and they do it again. It goes on again and again and agian. Meanwhile, the rest of us get exposed to countless toxic chemicals, my cats get sick, I get sick and the place stinks. Eventually, I suppose it will blow up. If I could afford to move, I would do so. I suppose they cut a plea deal with the cops and they are setting up others so as to cut their own sentance shorter...but it seems to me that there ought to be a better way to catch these guys other than to expose innocent people to these chemicals. This really SUCKS!
Hun, the police probably do that because these guys are the police resident narcs they use to catch other meth cookers, but in an apt setting where it's a hazard to neighbors, and possibly babies and children, or the elderly or YOU, that's not fair. And.....it's VERY ILLEGAL!

You need to call your county District Attorney and tell him this, and if that doesn't work then call the area Drug Task Force and tell them the situation that it's hazardous to health in more ways than one, and that the place could get blown up.

If you still have trouble getting any one to listen and do something, call the nearest TV station and ask to speak to a crime reporter.

The police are being negligent in their duties. We had the same thing happen here in Copan, OK until it just got so bad and "in your face" they HAD to make a bust.

Don't give up. The squeaking wheel gets the grease.

Get some documentation if you can do so safely. Try getting some pictures, and possibly sound bytes, tape recording, video.

In the meantime, call the attention to your apt manager and tell them the situation. It's against Federal Law for dope to be manufactured on government subsidized rental apartments and I'm guessing that's what this is, right? The manager needs to kick these people out IMMEDIATELY, or else you can report the manager to DHS, or whatever they call human services in Kansas.

Be careful and be safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Boulevard Diner (May '10) Fri KitchenNightmares 22
Debate: Marijuana - Bartlesville, OK (Aug '10) Dec 17 Matt_Hamilton89 27
Kitchen Cabinet Maker Nov 25 billstacy 4
Review: Denali Vapor LTD (May '13) Nov '14 Phil 18
Rancher ( E.C. Mullendore) (Jun '08) Nov '14 scott 132
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bartlesville, OK (Jan '12) Oct '14 Straight Guy 18
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Oct '14 sharonkastles 27
Bartlesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web