Bartlesville's Oak Park Elementary Wi...

Bartlesville's Oak Park Elementary Will Close

There are 3 comments on the KTUL-TV Tulsa story from May 6, 2011, titled Bartlesville's Oak Park Elementary Will Close. In it, KTUL-TV Tulsa reports that:

Tulsa Public Schools is not the only district facing school closures. In Bartlesville, the district has voted to close an elementary school following an emotional Thursday night meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL-TV Tulsa.

Fedup

Tulsa, OK

#1 May 10, 2011
It appears that anything that can be done to make west Bartlesville sink further into despair is being done.School closings are top of the list for neighborhood decline. Slum lords who don't spend money on their rentals is the next...They would rather go to Aruba!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 May 10, 2011
Fedup wrote:
It appears that anything that can be done to make west Bartlesville sink further into despair is being done.School closings are top of the list for neighborhood decline. Slum lords who don't spend money on their rentals is the next...They would rather go to Aruba!
You are correct, these people do not care the least for the west side or the poor. I watched the school board and they had there mind made up the very first for closing Oak Park. They about the worst jerks that ever walked. They are plain stupid.
OGOP

Rowlett, TX

#3 Jan 10, 2014
This is sad..I went to school there as a youngster..grew up in Oak Park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Majority of school districts say teacher hiring... Tue david 15
walmart claims closing Sep 17 Vanador 6
The Hypocritical Voice of the Martyrs VOM (Sep '12) Sep 3 Kenny49 15
Did You Know Your Church is Not the Real Church... (Nov '16) Sep 2 Lutke Lover 2
This sounds like a bad town. Is Barltesville, f... (Jul '10) Aug '17 sad 25
Rancher ( E.C. Mullendore) (Jun '08) Aug '17 Glenda 143
What happened to the Mullendore Murder Case (Aug '08) Jul '17 Slow Reader 1,418

Bartlesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bartlesville Mortgages