Curious

Morristown, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2010
Does anyone know how Matthew Williams (age 26) from Bartlesville, Oklahoma died? His death was August 15th, 2010. The paper has no details.
Sister in OK

Pass Christian, MS

#2 Aug 23, 2010
Curious wrote:
Does anyone know how Matthew Williams (age 26) from Bartlesville, Oklahoma died? His death was August 15th, 2010. The paper has no details.
Why so curious? Do you know Matt?
Curious

Morristown, TN

#3 Dec 9, 2010
Sister in OK wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so curious? Do you know Matt?
I never checked back to see if there were any replies. I'm unsure if you'll ever get notified of this but here goes:

Matt and I were good friends. I lived with him in the summer of 2006. He was my best friend, and even drove to Iowa to visit me for a weekend. Even though it was snowing, freezing cold, and February. He was the most amazing person Ive ever met, and I was sad to hear about his passing. I have since been filled in on the tragic events of that evening, and It breaks my heart. I was thinking of him today as it is nearing the 4month anniversary. I light a candle for him often and sit outside talking to him in the wind. I know he's listening to me. He was the most beautiful soul I've ever met in my life. I don't think anyone can or ever will compare to him. He was absolutely amazing. He was a gifted artist and as a tattooist he actually did one for me during Christmas when I drove to Oklahoma to visit him. I even once house sat for his mother with him. We spent a lot of time together that summer, and I'm glad we did. I have a lot of great memories etched in my mind. We lost touch after he and Brandy were married, but I know how much he loved her.

I miss him a great deal.
I didn't mean to offend you by my question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Majority of school districts say teacher hiring... Sat Venadi 20
walmart claims closing Sep 17 Vanador 6
The Hypocritical Voice of the Martyrs VOM (Sep '12) Sep 3 Kenny49 15
Did You Know Your Church is Not the Real Church... (Nov '16) Sep 2 Lutke Lover 2
This sounds like a bad town. Is Barltesville, f... (Jul '10) Aug '17 sad 25
Rancher ( E.C. Mullendore) (Jun '08) Aug '17 Glenda 143
What happened to the Mullendore Murder Case (Aug '08) Jul '17 Slow Reader 1,418

Bartlesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bartlesville Mortgages