Okla. teen arrested in school shooting plot

Dec 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTEN-TV Denison

U.S. authorities say the remains of a Guantanamo Bay prisoner who died in September have been returned to his native Yemen.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Its time for armed security personnel or police to be standing guard in all public places during operational hours-schools,malls,post offices,etc.-especially if employee staff at these locations are not allowed to carry weapons for self defense against the nut job bad guys of this world.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

radiofreeamerica wrote:
Its time for armed security personnel or police to be standing guard in all public places during operational hours-schools,malls,post offices,etc.-especially if employee staff at these locations are not allowed to carry weapons for self defense against the nut job bad guys of this world.
Maybe if we hadn't had 30 years of escalating violence on television and in video games, "children" wouldn't be so violent.
da3 muskeetears

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

radiofreeamerica wrote:
Its time for armed security personnel or police to be standing guard in all public places during operational hours-schools,malls,post offices,etc.-especially if employee staff at these locations are not allowed to carry weapons for self defense against the nut job bad guys of this world.
yo need a securittee job? see dat how it start!!;)
da3 muskeetears

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 15, 2012
 
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if we hadn't had 30 years of escalating violence on television and in video games, "children" wouldn't be so violent.
U wanna make a few buck in NYSE start to buy secureetee stox!;-000
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if we hadn't had 30 years of escalating violence on television and in video games, "children" wouldn't be so violent.
The killer in CT. was no child.He was 20 years old.
da3 muskeetears

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 15, 2012
 
radiofreeamerica wrote:
<quoted text>The killer in CT. was no child.He was 20 years old.
hey, Gunboy not Gunman!!!!!!!!!!;)
Osama Obama

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if we hadn't had 30 years of escalating violence on television and in video games, "children" wouldn't be so violent.
You are exactly right!And the so called music.No respect for human life whatsoever.But hell they kill more kids every 5 minutes with abortion.
halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 15, 2012
 
is that like a planned agenda? A plot....a ploy...for employment training?
halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 15, 2012
 
Pulling on heart strings for Charity....
halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 15, 2012
 
Is this video profane?
halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 15, 2012
 
hanging out in the Dung Gate.....
halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 15, 2012
 
The outer court or the outer Limits.....
halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 15, 2012
 
There's a new toilet that cooks crap with electricity...only 1700 1800$
halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 15, 2012
 
is there a gas that does not stink yet burns?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

radiofreeamerica wrote:
<quoted text>The killer in CT. was no child.He was 20 years old.
First off, he was his mother's child and he shot her first.

Secondly, as a 20 year old, he has been exposed to violence in TV, movies and video games all his life, to say nothing of what he saw / heard amongst his peers.

Don't be so damned ignorant.
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 15, 2012
 
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, he was his mother's child and he shot her first.
Secondly, as a 20 year old, he has been exposed to violence in TV, movies and video games all his life, to say nothing of what he saw / heard amongst his peers.
Don't be so damned ignorant.
First off we all have been exposed to the same thing and how many of us go out and kill?Exposer to violence in movies,TV whatever is no excuse for what he did.BTW,why are you ridiculing me?I have no argument with you or your point of view.My post was about providing security for our schools,kids and general public in places like malls.
the Trilogy Amigos

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 15, 2012
 
halito wrote:
The outer court or the outer Limits.....
learning how to laugh is cure able!!;)
Bristish UK interview of United Senating of Amigos!!!!!!!!!
McCain, Lieberman, Graham with Piers Morgang!!! very funnies

;-0000000000

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 15, 2012
 
radiofreeamerica wrote:
<quoted text>First off we all have been exposed to the same thing and how many of us go out and kill?Exposer to violence in movies,TV whatever is no excuse for what he did.BTW,why are you ridiculing me?I have no argument with you or your point of view.My post was about providing security for our schools,kids and general public in places like malls.
Exposure to violence is not an excuse, I agree.

However, when yo have a 10 year old and an 8 year old that throws a 5 year old off a 10 story building and don't understand why the kid didn't getup and walk away is indicative of something wrong in our culture.

How many of us go out and commit violence? Start here and see for yourself.

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Deadliest...

Providing security? So, basically, you are saying rather than address the problem, you'll put a band-aid on the symptom and turn this country into a police state? I think not.

You want to solve the problem then change the way people think!
Lao za

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 15, 2012
 
halito wrote:
The outer court or the outer Limits.....
sorry Hahahahalitoooo! Olding start Bloss E-mory;) here is Utube
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
GunOwner

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 16, 2012
 
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Exposure to violence is not an excuse, I agree.
However, when yo have a 10 year old and an 8 year old that throws a 5 year old off a 10 story building and don't understand why the kid didn't getup and walk away is indicative of something wrong in our culture.
How many of us go out and commit violence? Start here and see for yourself.
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Deadliest...
Providing security? So, basically, you are saying rather than address the problem, you'll put a band-aid on the symptom and turn this country into a police state? I think not.
You want to solve the problem then change the way people think!
I agree with what you're saying, these kids have been seeing violence on TV, movies, and video games their whole lives. Sure as someone said in an earlier post, not everyone goes out and commits mass murder but, there are those who are sick in the head and can't tell the difference from real and fake.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bartlesville Discussions

Search the Bartlesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 min DoesntMatter 69,757
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Thu Erin 2,581
dewayne baxter Jul 7 Honey Hole 3
Dr. William Dougherty Jul 6 Linda 19
omg! this girl graduated with me in 2008 Jul 5 dewey chick 8
Fireworks Jul 5 Moose 2
Rick Grossman Jul 2 Recon Marine 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bartlesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bartlesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bartlesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bartlesville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••