Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in Oklahoma in 2010?

Posted in the Bartlesville Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
night crawler

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 13, 2010
 
Maybe the winner can have an affair with the winner of the higher office.
night crawler

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 13, 2010
 
tell it like it is wrote:
todd lamb by far the best man. what has corn did for sequoyah and leflore county?
Gene Stipe suck butt.
mrichards

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 14, 2010
 
I truly believe that Ms. Bobbie works for another campaign. She appears constantly on multiple boards making the same comments over and over.

Corn is humble, and came from a very humble background. I am a Marine Corps combat veteran and consider myself very conservative. This is one of the few Dems that I will vote for this time around. Corn has my vote.
NattyGasforUSA

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

msbobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
ODOT plans highway construction 8 years in advance of the start of a project.
And where does the state and the district get the money for those salaries and benefits?
What jobs?
The only thing I know about the coal industry around here is a mine near Spiro that only operated a few months and had to shut down because of the quality of coal being produced there.
If Kenneth had not promised so much to the teachers, the elderly meals program would not have been put at risk.
Helping people?
Perhaps you have not heard: "A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take it all away."
Kenneth Corn's "good works" is liberal socialism.
Finally: chad hall, mike mass gene stipe/and msbobbie is an oxymoron.
Liberal Socialism?? Are you talking about the Corn I know? The guy is a member of the NRA, an avid hunter, pro-life, comes from "little dixie". His entire family is blue collar and grew up dirt poor. I don't know how you call this "liberal socialism". You have no credibility as you obviously work for the elite Edmond boy Lamb. Lamb is a perfect example of someone being born with a silver spoon.
msbobbie

Poteau, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

So what does a silver spoon have to do with liberal socialism.

Kenneth Corn's politics are liberal socialism. If anyone does not know that they are not paying attention to the bills he introduces and his voting record. You just put your mark beside his name and wait for him to come back here and blow smoke up your butt.

I am working for the Republican ticket, no one in particular. I just talk with people about the candidates and the differences between them.

That is a rarity in Little Dixie, isn't it?
pgm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 14, 2010
 
M Causle wrote:
New roads and highways
increased teacher pay
teacher health care benefits paid for by state and district
negotiated to bring jobs to area
saved thousands of coal industry jobs last session when republicans tried to kill the industry at the request of Tom price of Chesapeake energy
saved the senior meals programs in leflore county and the entire state that provide the only mealany elderly people get each day
and that doesn't count helping the dozens of people who need assistance of many kinds who call his office every day
I have watched Kenneth grow up and he is one of the finest young men in the state.
If you haven't seen his good works it is because you won't see them.
You must be one of those Chad hall, mike mass gene stipe crooks down here that
either are or should be in jail.
aubrey of chesapeake is a spoiled businessman,liked to payoff politicians,He gets his way with democrat elitist,which control ok.
pgm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 14, 2010
 
NattyGasforUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Socialism?? Are you talking about the Corn I know? The guy is a member of the NRA, an avid hunter, pro-life, comes from "little dixie". His entire family is blue collar and grew up dirt poor. I don't know how you call this "liberal socialism". You have no credibility as you obviously work for the elite Edmond boy Lamb. Lamb is a perfect example of someone being born with a silver spoon.
there is bigger elite democrat in the seok.area,a few of them or bankers and investors.Have ya heard of the altus bank corruption.I heard one of them grew up poor,but now has so much,they keep this a one party area since state hood.This state just like washington dc,we need to tax you more,and were going to spend it how we see fit.
msbobbie

Poteau, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 15, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Amen, pgm.

There is a "The more I do for myself, the more they take away from me" mindset around here that has to come to an end.

Margaret Thatcher quote: "The problem with Socialism is sooner or later you run out of other people's money"

Government, whether State or Federal, cannot give anything to anyone without taking it away from someone else.

That is how Democrats "help" people. When you get out of Little Dixie, people in the rest of the State understand that, and that is why Kenneth Corn will not be elected Lt. Governor.

He does not have the background or the skills to perform the duties of that office.

His record of "helping" people does not fit the job description of Lt. Governor. He simply is not qualified.
pgm

Guthrie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

whall wrote:
msbobbie, i'm curious, you say that Sen. Corn has done nothing while in the state senate, can you name on thing todd lamb has done besides protect his corporate clients?
Hit the corporations there goes the jobs and products will cost more,and big goverment socialist control will tax more,spend more on their elitist unions where they take from their employees.Its business or no rights.
msbobbie

Poteau, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Exactly, pgm.

Corporations do not pay the taxes, the consumer does. When corporation taxes go up, up goes the price of goods and services.

When government gets involved in private business and begins mandating things like wages and benefits, up goes the price of goods and services and the consumer pays, not the corporation, or even the Mom and Pop small businesses.

Either of those examples cause job losses.

Todd Lamb understands that, Kenneth Corn does not understand it or does not care.
Get Real

Enid, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 15, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

MsBobbie and PGM, tisk tisk. You pass yourself off as informed, but like every Republican, you get lost in the facts.

The facts are Todd Lamb has been handed everything he claims to have accomplished. He needed a job, so Senator Daddy Lamb got him one with Frank Keating. Ol' Frank, in turn, got him employed with the Feds. Then, Lil' Lamb needed a new job, and took Daddy Lamb's place in the Senate.

Lil' Lamb's only qualification to create jobs is to ask Daddy Lamb to get him one. I'm not sure that policy will work for the entire state.

What a joke.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 15, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Kenneth Corn is a career politican. All there is to it! He always expressed his "plan" was to work his way up to governor by the age of 40. Basically he is smart but has no real life experience. Todd Lamb is not a career politician. He worked in federal law enforcement. It all depends on what we want for Oklahoma. A young ambitious man who wants the glory of political office? I dont think we need Kenneth Corn.
pgm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Get Real wrote:
MsBobbie and PGM, tisk tisk. You pass yourself off as informed, but like every Republican, you get lost in the facts.
The facts are Todd Lamb has been handed everything he claims to have accomplished. He needed a job, so Senator Daddy Lamb got him one with Frank Keating. Ol' Frank, in turn, got him employed with the Feds. Then, Lil' Lamb needed a new job, and took Daddy Lamb's place in the Senate.
Lil' Lamb's only qualification to create jobs is to ask Daddy Lamb to get him one. I'm not sure that policy will work for the entire state.
What a joke.
What about boren's dad.what about gene stipes,and his corruption.look oh demo stipes up.
Tina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

God want to get rid of all publicians. Short story quick.
Billy Jackson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 16, 2010
 

Voted For Todd Lamb

Corn is a phony!
Billy Jackson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Corn is selfserving and caught up in
his own feeling of power. He serves his
own little clique. If he is elected
as Lt. Gov., then may God help us.
msbobbie

Poteau, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Get Real wrote:
MsBobbie and PGM, tisk tisk. You pass yourself off as informed, but like every Republican, you get lost in the facts.
The facts are Todd Lamb has been handed everything he claims to have accomplished. He needed a job, so Senator Daddy Lamb got him one with Frank Keating. Ol' Frank, in turn, got him employed with the Feds. Then, Lil' Lamb needed a new job, and took Daddy Lamb's place in the Senate.
Lil' Lamb's only qualification to create jobs is to ask Daddy Lamb to get him one. I'm not sure that policy will work for the entire state.
What a joke.
I do not know that all of that is true. Mr. Lamb is certainly not running on his daddy's coat tails, and it is not even mentioned in his bio.

Just because you may recall some trivia and have an opinion of it does not make me uninformed.

It is typical liberal to believe they can build themself up by tearing down the opposition. It can be seen on every thread on this board.
Corn

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Kenneth Corn has always gone out of his way for the "nobody" citizen who needs help. When someone says "write your senator/representative" they are talking about senator corn. When I worked for the state and needed help with a boss who was crazy and on a power trip, I contacted him. I had never met him and he had no clue who I was but he went out of his way, personally, to help find a resolution to my problem. He worked tirelessly to keep senior nutrition centers funded. I am not the recipient of any social program nor am I a crony of our senator. But I will be voting for him because he is a fine, upstanding man with the strong values and morals needed for Oklahoma. I will NOT be voting for his mother because she is not running. Stay on topic.
OKGUY

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 16, 2010
 

Voted For Todd Lamb

Judged:

1

1

Lamb is a good guy with real Oklahoma values
okteacher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NO CORN wrote:
i now Corns Mother and she has NO morals what so ever and if his morals are anything like hers, there no way IN HELL that he needs be anything. people are so lacking in morals anymore!! If you want him in heavner than keep him there we dont need him missing up everything else!
You have no idea what you are talking his mother is a wonderful person. She has worked in daycares and taken care of kids. The woman has no morals? You are crazy. If you don't like a candidate that's fine but don't mouth their family. You obviously have no knowledge of him or his family on a personal level.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Bartlesville Forum right now

Search the Bartlesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 17 min LOL Wingnuts 69,578
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Thu Erin 2,581
dewayne baxter Jul 7 Honey Hole 3
Dr. William Dougherty Jul 6 Linda 19
omg! this girl graduated with me in 2008 Jul 5 dewey chick 8
Fireworks Jul 5 Moose 2
Rick Grossman Jul 2 Recon Marine 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bartlesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bartlesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bartlesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bartlesville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••