missing brother---delbrian arley mcmayon

missing brother---delbrian arley mcmayon

Posted in the Bartlesville Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 18, 2010
I am praying someone can help me find my brother Arley Mcmayon. He is 47 and white and his wife Robin Elaine Bell, who is a nurse out there is black of the same age. They live in rv parks and have a siver stream. Have big massiff kind of dogs. Our Mom is buried out there. I have 2 addresses, one in Coffeyville, Ks and 1 in Ashdown, Ar. but since our Mom is buried out there he must go out there or maybe moved out there since they were flooded out at the Coffeyville address. We had to move over a hurricane and lost connection again. Jerilyn mcmayon
eyewittness2010

United States

#2 Oct 20, 2010
where did they live in coffeyville ks i live there and have for 55 yrs

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 22, 2010
eyewittness2010 wrote:
where did they live in coffeyville ks i live there and have for 55 yrs
Thank you very much for asking me. They lived at 1101 sunflower lt g in coffeyville,ks. Robin E Bell got her nursing lic at the hospital in that town. They have kids and one is Samuel Arley bell. Everything would be in her name. He could be getting treatment at mhmr. They would be living in a travel trailer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gossipy Old Biddys at Copan City Hall (Jul '13) Sep 20 Satans first mate 9
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Sep 19 Satans first mate 39
theda muller (Nov '15) Sep 19 Mr Mystery 7
Sushnik twins Sep 19 nhs00 1
Hay for sale Sep 5 Chuck 123 1
The Hypocritical Voice of the Martyrs VOM (Sep '12) Aug 30 ekbest 12
Looking for a private setting for a massage (May '10) Aug 29 Dosas 2

Bartlesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance