YouHaveBeenWarne d

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Here we go again. Another day with the water off for hours due to some break in these ancient lines. Then instead of trying to flush the crud out, the city allows it to flow in to your system and the dark brown dirty water goes into your home.

Try NOT to flush toilets, run laundry, and run this clear, as the dirt will run into your toilets, and/or hot water tanks and gum up the system eventually causing damage...If you DO run a load of clothes, plan on having them dirtier than when you put them in, and your whites will no longer be white, but a lovely tan color.

If this happened once every 6 months.....maybe.....it might possibly be excused, but not every month as it has for the last several months. Always periodically...

If the city is "working" on their lines, NO ONE ever comes around to warn you the water will be off for a certain length of time. So, if your in the middle of a shower with shampoo all over your head when they shut the water off...tough luck. And the beat goes on. Copan....the last frontier.
YouHaveBeenWarne d

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

The last meltdown here in this one buggy town was on Dec 27,(no warning). They just shut it off without telling folks first.

Today, Jan 9th, only a few weeks later,......same ole same ole. Guarantee you they won't flush it first, but if you start running toilets, dishwashers washing machines, this brown dirty silt and crud is going to get into your hot water tank and appliances and damage them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Bartlesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bartlesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bartlesville News, Events & Info