Bartlesville Native

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Dr. Harpole. I understand she is retired and we would like to get some medical records. Or did someone take over her practice?
kurious kate

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jan 23, 2012
Bartlesville Native wrote:
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Dr. Harpole. I understand she is retired and we would like to get some medical records. Or did someone take over her practice?
Check the "On demand Court Records" for Washinton County OK for 1-23-2012 or do a search with her name on that web sight. You might find it interesting. Sometimes an address is on there.
helpin

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jan 25, 2012
Bartlesville Native wrote:
http://www.zabasearch.com/
be sure to click on "try this data base" also before leaving that sight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr TAMARA 75,915
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr protect our children 2,677
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 10 hr protect our children 11,292
Kitchen Cabinet Maker Sep 19 Wayne 3
Anyone know Scott Stefanopoulos (Holmes) anythi... (Nov '13) Sep 18 GANGNUM STYLE 4
Doenges Unprofessionalism Sep 15 OUGUY83 4
Puerto Rican Inmates To Be Transferred To Cushi... (Jan '12) Sep 8 reldeenk 3
•••
•••

Bartlesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bartlesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bartlesville News, Events & Info