Any places for rent???
Ashley

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Jan 24, 2014
Hello, My names Ashley and I am currently looking for a place to live in Bartlesville Oklahoma.. I am needing a place asap!!! Im having a really ruff time finding place.. I am also not from the area so its kind of hard. Any info on places to rent and maybe numbers would be AWESOME!! I am looking for a two bedroom... thanks for the help ahead of time...
Flynn

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2014
Ashley wrote:
Hello, My names Ashley and I am currently looking for a place to live in Bartlesville Oklahoma.. I am needing a place asap!!! Im having a really ruff time finding place.. I am also not from the area so its kind of hard. Any info on places to rent and maybe numbers would be AWESOME!! I am looking for a two bedroom... thanks for the help ahead of time...
If you haven't already, go to the Examiner Enterprise and Zillow websites and look under "houses for rent." Good luck.
ashley

Coffeyville, KS

#3 Jan 24, 2014
Okay thank you!!!
ashley

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Jan 27, 2014
Anything else please
Flynn

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2014
ashley wrote:
Anything else please
Sometimes local Chambers of Commerce have lists of property owners willing to rent, or can steer you toward realtors who will know. It wouldn't hurt to telephone the Bartlesville C of C and ask.
ashley

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Jan 29, 2014
Okay I will call them today thank u so much for your help it means a lot !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a private setting for a massage (May '10) 6 hr Dosas 2
Gossipy Old Biddys at Copan City Hall (Jul '13) Aug 17 withrespect 8
theda muller (Nov '15) Aug 11 wondering 5
tina davis Aug 11 old friend 3
News National Retailers Named For New Bartlesville S... Aug 10 Cinnamon Bun. 1
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Aug 9 Shawn26 38
free rent for a year for the right family Aug 8 Gotojail 3

Bartlesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance