No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47051 Sep 6, 2013
52 reasons Obamacare can't work...
Obama's signature law falling apart on multiple fronts
Published: 08/18/2013 at 6:38 PM
Read all of it here: http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/52-shocking-reason...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47052 Sep 6, 2013
ChesterDaMolester wrote:
<quoted text>as WarForOil
Your fantasies aren't even amusing. Trailers and prison are

GREAT! I'm glad you're amused with Trailers and prison Chester, prison must have served you well.

I meant it that way to insult and belittle then expose you, my little registered retard, no harm in you being a proud convicted felon.
Remember... stay out of parks and off playgrounds.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#47053 Sep 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Military members to Obama:'I will not deploy to fight for your al-Qaeda rebels in Syria'...
Pictures drawing huge reaction

Among the many with opinions on a possible American strike on Syria are people saying they are active duty members of the US military.

Pictures of several people wearing Marine, navy, and Air Force uniforms while holding signs against the strikes have surfaced and are causing immediate reaction.

Several have “liked” the pictures on Facebook but there are also questions about whether or not these kids of acts are allowed or are they seen as political statements?

The answer lies in the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), Article 88 which says:

Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

There are rules for non-commissioned officers as well, those are covered in Article 92 under “failure to follow an order.”
That states: Any person subject to this chapter who–

(1) Violates or fails to obey any lawful general order or regulation;

(2) having knowledge of any other lawful order issued by any member of the armed forces, which it is his duty to obey, fails to obey the order; or

(3) Is derelict in the performance of his duties;

shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
http://www.constitution.org/mil/ucmj19970615....

Pictures of Military Soldiers with Signs of Protest:
http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/military-...

More Here:
http://www.businessinsider.com/justin-amash-m...
The whole thing is just embarrassing and he's making a fool of himself, again.

It's a sad day when this country agrees with Putin and not our own President.

Obama will give us a press conference...... Tuesday ! WTH? Ironically ( or maybe not) the date Tuesday is September 10th.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47054 Sep 6, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>The whole thing is just embarrassing and he's making a fool of himself, again.

Putting it nicely... just embarrassing is keeping it polite but a fool... he passed that stage back on his World Wide Apology Tour. His Game is up if Putin has the goods. Putin is now being very firm and very clear, if Obama Strikes, Russia will stand with Syria. That my friend will in fact light WW-3.
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>It's a sad day when this country agrees with Putin and not our own President.

Very sad day indeed... he's right on Syria and they all should look at the evidence
Putin put down and the Maylasia deal if that was not what Putin had then decide who did what.

Here is where I differ with Putin while agree with his Syria Assessment and Snowden Whistle-Blowing.

"Putin compared the US accusations in Syria to the Bush administration trying to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq."

Saddam Hussein did, in fact, have and use WMD. Saddam Hussein, in a genocidal act, used poison gas, a WMD, against Iraqi Kurds in Halabja, Iraq on March 16, 1988. It was part of the Iraqi al-Anfal Campaign, aka the Kurdish Genocide.

However, there are other, lesser-known instances of Saddam Hussein verifiably using WMD. To understand better, one need only look at the UNSC resolutions on the subject to discover exactly what they meant by the WMD they specifically forbade Saddam Hussein to possess, much less use. One such weapon was Iraqi long-range rockets (not SCUDs).

These were used against American forces in Saudi Arabia, in the run-up to Operation Iraqi Freedom and the Second Gulf War.
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will give us a press conference...... Tuesday ! WTH? Ironically ( or maybe not) the date Tuesday is September 10th.

Ironically, roflmao...
I'm betting that Putin re-wrote his Tuesday Speech while Barry was visiting Russia and his Wed. 09/11/2013 Speech will be in Arabic, lol.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#47055 Sep 6, 2013
Paranoid Hysteria wrote:
Saddam Hussein did, in fact, have and use WMD. Saddam Hussein, in a genocidal act, used poison gas, a WMD
You're so right. Saddam had chemical weapons and WMD's.
That's why in 10 years of occupying his country
we've never found even one.

Cut back on what you're smoking.
You sound just silly now.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#47056 Sep 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>Putting it nicely... just embarrassing is keeping it polite but a fool... he passed that stage back on his World Wide Apology Tour. His Game is up if Putin has the goods. Putin is now being very firm and very clear, if Obama Strikes, Russia will stand with Syria. That my friend will in fact light WW-3.

DoesntMatter wrote, "<quoted text>It's a sad day when this country agrees with Putin and not our own President.
"

Very sad day indeed... he's right on Syria and they all should look at the evidence
Putin put down and the Maylasia deal if that was not what Putin had then decide who did what.

Here is where I differ with Putin while agree with his Syria Assessment and Snowden Whistle-Blowing.

"Putin compared the US accusations in Syria to the Bush administration trying to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq."

Saddam Hussein did, in fact, have and use WMD. Saddam Hussein, in a genocidal act, used poison gas, a WMD, against Iraqi Kurds in Halabja, Iraq on March 16, 1988. It was part of the Iraqi al-Anfal Campaign, aka the Kurdish Genocide.

However, there are other, lesser-known instances of Saddam Hussein verifiably using WMD. To understand better, one need only look at the UNSC resolutions on the subject to discover exactly what they meant by the WMD they specifically forbade Saddam Hussein to possess, much less use. One such weapon was Iraqi long-range rockets (not SCUDs).

These were used against American forces in Saudi Arabia, in the run-up to Operation Iraqi Freedom and the Second Gulf War.

DoesntMatter wrote, "<quoted text>Obama will give us a press conference...... Tuesday ! WTH? Ironically ( or maybe not) the date Tuesday is September 10th.
"

Ironically, roflmao...
I'm betting that Putin re-wrote his Tuesday Speech while Barry was visiting Russia and his Wed. 09/11/2013 Speech will be in Arabic, lol.
And now Syria has those WMD's... And the ones we're supplying to them. Wouldn't surprise me if the gas canisters had USA stamped on the side of them.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#47057 Sep 6, 2013
Rep. Michael Grimm said he has withdrawn his support for military action in Syria because he has lost faith in President Barack Obama's ability to lead.

Along with the rest of the world.

AP

Grimm (R-N.Y.) first said he supported taking action against President Bashar Assad's regime, but announced Thursday he had changed his mind.

"What's changed the most is the president's leadership has degraded," Grimm said Friday on Fox News.

Grimm, a Marine Corps veteran, said he first backed the president because he wanted to support the commander in chief.

"It seems like he has done just about everything he can to bungle this and I really have lost faith in his ability as the commander in chief to handle this crisis in Syria," Grimm said.

Grimm said he thinks Obama has no resolve for any meaningful strike that would send a message to Syria and other U.S. enemies including Iran, and that the window to restore U.S. credibility has already closed.

"There is no easy answer here, I admit that this is a very, very difficult situation but I think the president has made it more difficult than it needs to be and I think he's put us in a very difficult situation and now he's passing the buck to the Congress and I don't think the Congress or the American people think it's the right time to strike Syria," Grimm said.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47058 Sep 6, 2013
WH Briefingroom wrote:
<quoted text>Will someone, please let "DoesntMatter" know that was some very helpful opinions he posted here on Topix and all that is posted from now going forward, will be in the daily briefings.
Thanks,
WH Briefingroom

Sure will next time he's on here... while those responses were helpful, I'd bet for a small fee, to be discussed later, you can get even more detailed assistance for your briefings, just saying. Have your people call DoesntMatter's people.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#47059 Sep 6, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
And now Syria has those WMD's...
And the ones we're supplying to them. Wouldn't surprise me if the gas canisters had USA stamped on the side of them.
Take a deep breath and return to earth.
We don't make or stockpile poison gas anymore.

In April 1997, the United States ratified the Chemical Weapons Convention, this banned the possession of most types of chemical weapons. It also banned the development of chemical weapons, and required the destruction of existing stockpiles.

Nixon banned gas, chemical, and biological weapons
in 1969. I know Okieland is 20 years behind the nation,
but surely you know this after 40 years.

Those white fluffy things in the sky are not
clouds of poison gas coming to get you.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47060 Sep 6, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>And now Syria has those WMD's...
And the ones we're supplying to them. Wouldn't surprise me if the gas canisters had USA stamped on the side of them.

You betcha they got them as well as their own stockpile...

Everything you need to know about Syrias chemical weapons, right here...
The Obama administrations case for striking Syria hinges on the question of chemical weapons.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
The Syrian government allegedly used nerve gas on civilians, and that violates long-standing norms.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...
So, the White House argues, the regime needs to be punished.

Thats the short version. But lets step back and unpack this for a moment. Why, exactly, are chemical weapons so horrible? Where did Syria get its weapons? And what is Bashar al-Assads regime suspected of doing?

Are chemical weapons banned under international law?
http://www.opcw.org/about-chemical-weapons/wh...

Yep The 1925 Geneva protocol first prohibited the use of poisonous gas as a weapon of war.
http://www.fas.org/nuke/control/geneva/text/g...
The 1993 Chemical Weapons Convention then went even further and outlawed the production, stockpile, transfer and use of chemical weapons.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_Weapons...

Countries that ratified the treaty pledged to destroy their existing stockpiles.
Not everyone has signed that 1993 treaty, however. Syria, North Korea, Egypt and Angola are notable omissions. Israel and Burma, meanwhile, have signed the treaty but not ratified it:
That said, Syria did sign the 1925 Geneva protocol, which prohibits the use of chemical weapons in war.So from a lawyers point of view there may be a strong case to be made that Syria violated that earlier legal commitment [if it used chemical weapons during its current conflict], says Ian Hurd, a political scientist at Northwestern.It depends what you mean by war in that treaty.

Lets move on to Syria. What did the Syrian government supposedly do?
The Obama administration claims that the Syrian government fired rockets loaded with nerve gas on opposition-controlled parts of the Damascus suburbs on Aug. 21, 2013. That attack reportedly killed 1,429 people, including 426 children.(Note that theres some debate about those numbers.) Heres a map released by the White House of the areas that were allegedly hit.

The administration also said that this wasnt the first use of chemical weapons in Syria.We assess with high confidence that the Syrian regime has used chemical weapons on a small scale against the opposition multiple times in the last year, including in the Damascus suburbs.
Read the whole story here:
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47061 Sep 6, 2013
ChesterDaMolester wrote:
Take a deep breath and return to earth.

Slow down there Chester... put down that damn crack pipe and back away from that keyboard you moron! What the hell is wrong with you, the medication again?
ChesterDaMolester wrote:
We don't make or stockpile poison gas anymore.

And so your ridiculous point is?
ChesterDaMolester wrote:
In April 1997, the United States ratified the Chemical Weapons Convention, this banned the possession of most types of chemical weapons. It also banned the development of chemical weapons, and required the destruction of existing stockpiles.

You f*cking ignorant dolt, lack education without a doubt you dummy, lol. It was 1993 you ignorant dolt! See my last post for more education dumbass.
ChesterDaMolester wrote:
Nixon banned gas, chemical, and biological weapons in 1969. I know Okieland is 20 years behind the nation, but surely you know this after 40 years.

Again... your point is? Since that has nothing to do with the price of rice in china.
ChesterDaMolester wrote:
Those white fluffy things in the sky are not clouds of poison gas coming to get you.

And you thought maybe they did? No one else mentioned Clouds that I recall.
YOU ARE A VERY VERY IGNORANT LOW-INFORMATION BASEMENT DWELLER, GET OUT MORE OFTEN, just saying.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47062 Sep 6, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Rep. Michael Grimm said he has withdrawn his support for military action in Syria because he has lost faith in President Barack Obama's ability to lead.
Along with the rest of the world.
AP
Grimm (R-N.Y.) first said he supported taking action against President Bashar Assad's regime, but announced Thursday he had changed his mind.
"What's changed the most is the president's leadership has degraded," Grimm said Friday on Fox News.
Grimm, a Marine Corps veteran, said he first backed the president because he wanted to support the commander in chief.
"It seems like he has done just about everything he can to bungle this and I really have lost faith in his ability as the commander in chief to handle this crisis in Syria," Grimm said.
Grimm said he thinks Obama has no resolve for any meaningful strike that would send a message to Syria and other U.S. enemies including Iran, and that the window to restore U.S. credibility has already closed.
"There is no easy answer here, I admit that this is a very, very difficult situation but I think the president has made it more difficult than it needs to be and I think he's put us in a very difficult situation and now he's passing the buck to the Congress and I don't think the Congress or the American people think it's the right time to strike Syria," Grimm said.

Harry Reid say trying to get 60 in the Senate is a work in progress and Nancy says she can't get enough of her Obamabots to fall on the sword either, lol.

And since the military is not interested, Obama may end up loading down Air Force 1 and go do it himself, lol.

I'm thinking maybe since both Assad and Obama are about even up, how about a Beer Summit and Tough Man in the ring and let them slug it out, safer for everyone else.

Otherwise Putin says count him in with Syria.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#47063 Sep 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You f*cking ignorant dolt, lack education without a doubt you dummy, lol. It was 1993 you ignorant dolt! See my last post for more education dumbass.
There's your problem. The information you profanely
post if wrong. It's 1996. Read sources for yourself
don't just cut and paste FOX News type sources.

Your lack of education shows in your grammar and
profanity.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#47065 Sep 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>Harry Reid say trying to get 60 in the Senate is a work in progress and Nancy says she can't get enough of her Obamabots to fall on the sword either, lol.

And since the military is not interested, Obama may end up loading down Air Force 1 and go do it himself, lol.

I'm thinking maybe since both Assad and Obama are about even up, how about a Beer Summit and Tough Man in the ring and let them slug it out, safer for everyone else.

Otherwise Putin says count him in with Syria.
LOL at Obama doing it himself. The man is the biggest narcissistic wuss Ive bet laid eyes on. He doesn't so anything himself, his brainwashed minions do it for him.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47067 Sep 6, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL at Obama doing it himself. The man is the biggest narcissistic wuss Ive bet laid eyes on. He doesn't so anything himself, his brainwashed minions do it for him.

Yep but... not this time and by the looks of his picture he appears very butt-hurt about it.

The Commander-n-FRAUD is butt-hurt and now says... "Let's Call The Whole Thing Off!".

Fearing a massive bitch-slap by Congress, the Commander-n-FRAUD hints at backing down on Syria just as Putin advised his dumbass to do before, well... you know his red line is now a rainbow line, ROFLMAO.

Don't get too excited just yet because liberals are very persistent, they're known to bribe and threaten and often kill anyone who stands in their way but... They might back off now but... then they will do something to get the march to war started again, you can bank on it!

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/06/obama-hints...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47068 Sep 6, 2013
EFF Forces NSA Document Release...

Really from the DOJ, but regarding the legal interpretations the White House made that they feel justifies their spying and the FISC court opinion on that interpretation - largely believed to have ruled NSA dragnet spying illegal (they continued doing it anyway).

http://intellihub.com/2013/09/06/eff-lawsuit-...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47069 Sep 6, 2013
ChesterDaMolester wrote:
It's 1996. Read sources

Chester, prison must not have served you well if they didn't let you use the library much. Your ignorance is of no concern yo me, that's your problem

I do enjoy the way I insult, belittle then expose you, my little registered retard, no harm in you being a proud convicted felon.
Now run along and play while the grownups try to cleanup this mess your messiah made...
Remember... stay out of parks and off playgrounds away from children.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#47070 Sep 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>

I do enjoy the way I insult, belittle then expose you, my little registered retard, no harm in you being a proud convicted felon.
All you do is post profanities and name calling.
And imagine that others live in trailers.
That's hardly profound.

Imagine what you could do if Topix
weren't censoring 4 outta 5 of your posts
as you claim.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#47071 Sep 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
I agree they are all of that plus Trolls are absolutely a complete waste of time as well as fresh free American air as well, where ever they may be, lol. I don't play along just to get along with these trolls... those days stopped long ago so I suppose when time permits, I feed a troll or 2, lol. It's kind of like fishing for Liberals, lol. There is nothing to ever be taken serious from the trolls such as WFO, So What and Justaminute, etc. They're purely for entertainment purposes only.
I don't know why but I'm just now able to see these posts. I guess some of them don't show up for me for a while so ifI miss one that's why.

Yeah I get it. But I have my fun w/trolls on Twitter sometimes lol Those people are even nastier than these people so its fun to watch them melt down and only have 140 characters to do it
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#47072 Sep 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>Yep but... not this time and by the looks of his picture he appears very butt-hurt about it.

The Commander-n-FRAUD is butt-hurt and now says... "Let's Call The Whole Thing Off!".

Fearing a massive bitch-slap by Congress, the Commander-n-FRAUD hints at backing down on Syria just as Putin advised his dumbass to do before, well... you know his red line is now a rainbow line, ROFLMAO.

Don't get too excited just yet because liberals are very persistent, they're known to bribe and threaten and often kill anyone who stands in their way but... They might back off now but... then they will do something to get the march to war started again, you can bank on it!

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/06/obama-hints...
I agree. And he is too narcissistic to back down and have Congress tell him what to do. You saw the fit he threw when they didn't give him gun control. He lost his shit bc he's not used to being told no and things didn't go his way. There's a reason he gave it to Congress knowing he would probably get a no from them. Always watch the other hand with this man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kitchen Cabinet Maker 19 hr Wayne 3
Anyone know Scott Stefanopoulos (Holmes) anythi... (Nov '13) Thu GANGNUM STYLE 4
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Sep 17 yeah 2,668
Doenges Unprofessionalism Sep 15 OUGUY83 4
Puerto Rican Inmates To Be Transferred To Cushi... (Jan '12) Sep 8 reldeenk 3
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Sep 7 Leo 11,289
Review: Denali Vapor LTD (May '13) Sep 5 KittKat 13
•••
•••
•••

Bartlesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bartlesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bartlesville News, Events & Info