OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44541 Jul 7, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Native Americans had laws against trespassers too, but your here. What does that make you, an illegal?
When Native Americans were stripped of everything they had, and driven like cattle to Oklahoma, they were promised by treaties that they would never receive that treatment again, but your here what does that make you, an illegal?
No I was born here. Doesn't that still trump being illegal? By the way my great/great/grandparents, great/grandparents, grandparents/ on both sides of my family and my Mother & Dad were all born here. Same way with my husbands family along with having Cherokee Indian in the family line. So ask another stupid question!
So What

Newalla, OK

#44542 Jul 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>No I was born here. Doesn't that still trump being illegal? By the way my great/great/grandparents, great/grandparents, grandparents/ on both sides of my family and my Mother & Dad were all born here. Same way with my husbands family along with having Cherokee Indian in the family line. So ask another stupid question!
You don't have enough Cherokee blood in you to amount to squat, because if you did, you wouldn't refer to yourself as an Indian.
Here's a suggestion. Get off your lazy ass, and pick your own fruits and vegetables so the illegals have no reason to stay.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44543 Jul 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>No I was born here. Doesn't that still trump being illegal? By the way my great/great/grandparents, great/grandparents, grandparents/ on both sides of my family and my Mother & Dad were all born here. Same way with my husbands family along with having Cherokee Indian in the family line. So ask another stupid question!
Back in the time of history you are going back to did our government have laws in place at that time in regards to the entering the boards of the US? I am pretty sure the answer is NO. Now there are laws to people entering and leaving the boards of the US. I can not change what happened in history to what our country is today. There are laws to people crossing the US boards and these laws need to be followed. Even now there are laws for the US citizen leaving and return to the US. So if a US citizens needs to show legal IDs to leave and return then I would it is not asking that anyone crossing our board to come here do the same.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44545 Jul 7, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have enough Cherokee blood in you to amount to squat, because if you did, you wouldn't refer to yourself as an Indian.
Here's a suggestion. Get off your lazy ass, and pick your own fruits and vegetables so the illegals have no reason to stay.
I will be willing to bet in my life time I have done more hard labor than you ever even though of! So Kiddo get off your lazy ass and learn to read. First of all I did not say I had Cherokee Indian blood. Second of all I never said how much my husband had I just it was there. Now we hard to not have to pick our own fruit and vegetables. But no matter coming into this country without follow the laws of this land is illegal. Now if they want to be here let them do it legally.

By the way I refer to myself as US citizens no matter what is in my blood line or the color of my skin.

Now if you feel you have been wrong by the government take it up with them. Good Luck!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44546 Jul 7, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Native Americans had laws against trespassers too, but your here. What does that make you, an illegal?
When Native Americans were stripped of everything they had, and driven like cattle to Oklahoma, they were promised by treaties that they would never receive that treatment again, but your here what does that make you, an illegal?
What laws did the ' Native American' have?
Now if you have a problem with what happen back then and with the government not holding up their end of the treaties made back then take it up with your government! Like I said before I was not born in that time in history.
Man a lady advertising the Native American Chickasaw refer to them as Indians.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#44547 Jul 7, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
When Native Americans were stripped of everything they had, and driven like cattle to Oklahoma, they were promised by treaties that they would never receive that treatment again
Driven like cattle. Sounds appropriate.
You still have to use a cattle prod to
get any life outta them.

Oklahoma was a fit place for them.
Oklahoma the land they had to give away.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So What

Newalla, OK

#44548 Jul 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Back in the time of history you are going back to did our government have laws in place at that time in regards to the entering the boards of the US? I am pretty sure the answer is NO. Now there are laws to people entering and leaving the boards of the US. I can not change what happened in history to what our country is today. There are laws to people crossing the US boards and these laws need to be followed. Even now there are laws for the US citizen leaving and return to the US. So if a US citizens needs to show legal IDs to leave and return then I would it is not asking that anyone crossing our board to come here do the same.
You've been brain washed into believing only pale face is advanced enough to have such things as law.

The reason why illegals are illegal is because they are to poor to be legal. If they had enough money to be legal they wouldn't risk their lives to come here and do our crap work so that they can provide a better life for their families.

What this country needs to do is stop all immigration until so we can put U.S. Citizens back to work. They need to pass a law that states; If unemployment is over 5% than no immigration at all. But Big Business (and Small Business also) won't allow that to happen because they don't have to pay immigrants as much.

Just so you know, Mary Fallin is in full support of allowing undocumented workers to work in Oklahoma. She has proven that by not enforcing HB 1804.
So What

Newalla, OK

#44549 Jul 7, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Driven like cattle. Sounds appropriate.
You still have to use a cattle prod to
get any life outta them.
Oklahoma was a fit place for them.
Oklahoma the land they had to give away.

I don't recall Mexico putting up much of a fight for Texas. Maybe they figured out they had enough scrub brush.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44550 Jul 7, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>You've been brain washed into believing only pale face is advanced enough to have such things as law.
The reason why illegals are illegal is because they are to poor to be legal. If they had enough money to be legal they wouldn't risk their lives to come here and do our crap work so that they can provide a better life for their families.
What this country needs to do is stop all immigration until so we can put U.S. Citizens back to work. They need to pass a law that states; If unemployment is over 5% than no immigration at all. But Big Business (and Small Business also) won't allow that to happen because they don't have to pay immigrants as much.
Just so you know, Mary Fallin is in full support of allowing undocumented workers to work in Oklahoma. She has proven that by not enforcing HB 1804.
Well then I disagree with Mary Fallin!
The fault of the poor illegals is not the fault of this country it is the fault of the country they are coming from.
So by your start off sentence you have no answer to my question! Did the Native American Indian have laws written in place about people coming to this country. These people that come to the east coast and move across this country to the West Coast?
for you to use the term 'Pale Face' tells me you do not have the intelligence to live in the present. The situation of illegals is a completely different situation and we are talking about the present. I can not change history. I can only do what I can do now and in the future. So like I said take your argument up with the founding fathers if it bothers you that much!
So What

Newalla, OK

#44551 Jul 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well then I disagree with Mary Fallin!
The fault of the poor illegals is not the fault of this country it is the fault of the country they are coming from.
So by your start off sentence you have no answer to my question! Did the Native American Indian have laws written in place about people coming to this country. These people that come to the east coast and move across this country to the West Coast?
for you to use the term 'Pale Face' tells me you do not have the intelligence to live in the present. The situation of illegals is a completely different situation and we are talking about the present. I can not change history. I can only do what I can do now and in the future. So like I said take your argument up with the founding fathers if it bothers you that much!
And you weren't born in this time in history either. Lets see, you were born around 1942. They where still lynching Black People back then. I would guess that you aren't going to take responsibility for that either, so stop using I wasn't born then as a way of making your point, it's lame.

The commercial that I believe you are referring to states, "We are Chickasaw". Native Americans only use the term Indian when they are referring to something our government is involved in, such as Indian Territory.

When you went to school they taught you that George Armstrong Custer was a hero, do you still believe that? I'll bet you think Andrew Jackson was a great President too. He was no better than Hitler.

AS for your question, if you have a Metro Library Card I will be more than happy to refer you to some books that explain how the American Indian lived before the White Man destroyed their lives. They weren't a pack of heathens like Bonanza has taught you they were.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44554 Jul 8, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>And you weren't born in this time in history either. Lets see, you were born around 1942. They where still lynching Black People back then. I would guess that you aren't going to take responsibility for that either, so stop using I wasn't born then as a way of making your point, it's lame.
The commercial that I believe you are referring to states, "We are Chickasaw". Native Americans only use the term Indian when they are referring to something our government is involved in, such as Indian Territory.
When you went to school they taught you that George Armstrong Custer was a hero, do you still believe that? I'll bet you think Andrew Jackson was a great President too. He was no better than Hitler.
AS for your question, if you have a Metro Library Card I will be more than happy to refer you to some books that explain how the American Indian lived before the White Man destroyed their lives. They weren't a pack of heathens like Bonanza has taught you they were.
Kiddo if you want to live by the laws of the past then go for it. as for Custer no I never thought of him being a Hero. Yes I was born in 1942 and no I am not to blame for all the wrongs that have gone on in this history's past. I know what the INDIANS went though but they also were their own worse enemy. So go cry about the wrongs of the past to Your Founding Fathers.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44555 Jul 8, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>And you weren't born in this time in history either. Lets see, you were born around 1942. They where still lynching Black People back then. I would guess that you aren't going to take responsibility for that either, so stop using I wasn't born then as a way of making your point, it's lame.
No matter what history you bring up I still want stricter laws when it comes to people enter the US illegally! I want them enforced! The laws are present day laws and I have no desirer to go live in the past. Now if you do then go for it! The world is not the same as when the pilgrims came to this country. So what you are crying in your beer about goes way back past the Trail of Tears. It Is All History! I am looking at now and wondering about the future.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44556 Jul 8, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Kiddo if you want to live by the laws of the past then go for it. as for Custer no I never thought of him being a Hero. Yes I was born in 1942 and no I am not to blame for all the wrongs that have gone on in this history's past. I know what the INDIANS went though but they also were their own worse enemy. So go cry about the wrongs of the past to Your Founding Fathers.
No she said Indian Women!
Zane

United States

#44557 Jul 8, 2013
Packing Heat used to be agnostic, until he realized he was God
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44558 Jul 8, 2013
So What wrote:
Funny I never thought of Bonanza being a history show. I actually donot remember there being much about the INDIANS in that series. I really did not take that show serious other than it was entertainment.
Besides what your beef with the 'PALE FACES" is what the heck does it have to do with the problem of people coming into this country illegally and are problems with the economy and our job situation?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44560 Jul 8, 2013
So What wrote:
I am not sure what you mean by your statement of " And You weren't born in this time of history either." Now if you are talking the here and now I was born in this time of history from 1942 till the day I die. News Flash Kiddo I am still alive!
I am sorry but I am not sure what language you are speaking! Because what you are saying about the subject I posted about sounds like Bullshit to me!
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#44561 Jul 8, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for Oklahoma Texas would have disappeared into the Gulf of Mexico long ago! Hopefully you along with!
Even you should be ashamed of this.
That's as juvenile as possible.
Bet you say the same thing about California.

Don't listen to your pastor when he says
California, the land of Sodom and Gomorrah,
is going to be punished by sidling into the sea.

Not many Indians in Texas.
The Great Expulsion of 1849 rid the state of them.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44562 Jul 8, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said anything about Indians being in Texas. Got care less if there is or not.

Oh well ever once in awhile I like saying something silly to someone that keeps saying stupid stuff to me. Oh well, Me Bad!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44563 Jul 8, 2013
Sorry Mr WFO I should have typed Could care less if there is or not.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44564 Jul 8, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have a bad habit of going over board on your assumptions of what I think. You live in Texas and my comment was aimed at you.
Oh my your comment about The Great Expulsion is going to upset SoWhat. She is the one upset about the Indian situation. Not me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonnie Joe Brown (Feb '17) Sun Colton 5
Jack A Morrison (Mar '17) Dec 8 sharky 4
Mathew Collins/ Collins family Dec 2 raper johnson 2
Voice of the Martyrs Scandal: What Really Happe... (Jul '16) Nov 25 SpiritualAbuseSan... 3
just looking for photos and info on my Dad... Nov 22 I can help 5
Heather Dawson Nov 22 Jilted Lover 1
News Briefs for veterans Nov 12 Venator 1

Bartlesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bartlesville Mortgages